Oracle and it's prices..

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TGH-IllISick-_-SkillslllI-TGH, Jul 5, 2014.

1. THESE PRICES NEED TO DROP..

[​IMG]

So, I'm not sure if anyone realizes that once you're up there in cs (being a small/medium/large sized fish in this HUGE pond) that you really can't do anything too fun or exciting without speeding the process up whether it's finishing off that EB that you so desperately needed to finish in the 10 minutes left on the clock (trying not to call help from mercs) or defending yourself from that agitating farmer that mows your troops down just because they took it upon themselves to play wc roulette and randomly select you as their victim. Another situation is our mercs we all love and cherish so much also spend money on xstals/nobility. They all get called in by multiple clans at a time and rush to help finish their failing epic battles and that's their "job". I don't understand how it's their job for the simple fact they get zero benefits out of it or a tax return. Clearly they are doing volunteer work giving all those clans valuable time and we all just say "thanks for coming". if I could i'd donate to their cause but I don't see any justice in that because my dollar won't amount to the other $3.99 they spent to kill the EB. So without anymore ranting and raving about why you need xstals or nobility.. here's my argument.

Lowering prices of xstals/nobility.

The ALMIGHTY dollar..

[​IMG]

As we all know, the entire world works for their hard earned cheddar to bring the bread, bacon, and any other money related food home. If you're reading this right now, you're more than likely an experienced KaW player and understand how addicting and fun this game can get. Once you start throwing money at an app made to not only drain your time, but your hard earned money, there's a not so huge, but indeed is categorized under "PROBLEM". I'm not saying I deplete my credit cards or throw hundreds of dollars at this game, but I do know people who do, and they do it because they enjoy the company of their members in the clan so much they strive to keep them by completing EBs and or EEs & OSWs successfully. The key to keeping a clan is to keep the clan alive (obviously) regardless, these people who work minimum wage to a little bit above average paying jobs who go to the ever so popular oracle and are stuck with some decisions.

[​IMG]

A: Spend $4.99 USD on 50 nobility or 6 xstals..
    B: Spend $19.99 USD on 200 nobility or 32 xstals..
    C: BLOW $99.99 UNITED.. STATES.. DOLLARS.. on 168 xstals / BLOW $74.99 USD on 765 nobility..
    D: Rage quit or stay and spend countless hours of the days you could spend with your loved ones playing a game and ordering take-out sitting on the comp withering away on a game that won't upgrade it's features or give back to the KaW society that all of us literally created from the requests and ideas you all gave away.

This suggestion probably will never take effect but come on now.. you expect us to pay 20 bucks for 200 nobility that will only buy us 3 seals to use on an HTE. ONE EPIC BATTLE. Where's my mystical pet unicorn with a fire tail that's supposed to go with that $20?? That's almost $7 for every HTE ran if we use those nobility points solely for that purpose.. Not trying to whine about it but this pricing pattern is just flat out greedy. If KaW devs want to keep their game alive with happy members, drop your high prices and make them reasonable. Those amounts are pretty big for the little amount we receive from them, and the players who do spend all that money on this game daily, every other day, weekly, have a serious habit and they could lose everything in the long run. By letting these players spend that much for that little is beyond me. For getting that much money running a text based game that all you do is tap and watch your troops deplete is well beyond ridiculous!

JUST HEAR ME OUT...

These prices are crazy, inhumane, and downright dirty. You devs ever think, "Hey if we drop prices by 1/3 of the original price, sales will go up!"? Or you could even make the amount we receive from spending that much $ at least more than what you give us. All I really want to see are these outrageous prices drop. We deserve more bang for our buck, and we all put money in your pockets. If nothing changes I'll hold a protest because these pixels aren't worth anywhere NEAR the amount we fork over. Devs, be reasonable, and a little bit generous, and I can assure you it'll make huge changes in the KaWmunity and, you'll be making a big difference for not just me but anyone who's ever bought anything from the oracle. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. When seals were $3 for the Black Friday sale. I bought 25 of them. Not really worth their full price. Xtals are more fair, seals IMO are overpriced.

I support where you are going with this.

3. Hey sick ;) I agree completely

4. I agree, if it's a 9 game the prices shouldn't be mostly only affordable for adults with jobs.

5. I should add, yes if devs cut prices it would result in less per sale. In turn more sales would occur, thus it should bring sales back to what they were, even possibly increasing revenue.

6. Support. Change the color of "states" from white. I'm on mobile so I'm assuming you made it white. And not forgot it. Anyways support

7. I'm farming a Mod because she silenced me unfairly. Soooo yeah oracle is cool, I'm getting more money off of her than any eb o_O

8. I know that was off topic but.....yeah

9. @day, you should read the whole thing lol.. it states how oracle is not cool.

10. I was being sarcastic, sorry. XD I hate the oracle

11. Well sadly for you, the lowest price is $0.99 cents

12. The white text on states was purposely put that way because it's referring to a country and it's semi cleverly color coordinated, this is just stating that we are being walked on for our money, they have supply and demand over our heads and some people who buy nobility or xstals can't seem to figure that out. People who have minimum wage jobs working full time couldn't even be able to afford these prices, it's ludicrous. and even if the xstals look reasonably priced they're not, we are playing a game paying for text based pixels that aren't permanent. we should be getting WAY more for those prices. it's the shear fact that those prices are borderline non-negotiable.

13. @trisky the lowest price is indeed $0.99 but for 10 nobility..? we should be getting more than that. seriously. we have to spend 4.99 on 50 and that's not even enough for a seal. 6, almost $7 for 1 seal? ridiculous. I could think of hundreds of different things to spend my money on than a 7 dollar seal.

14. Good point, support! But then again, are you really that surprised? They are kinda greedy if you haven't noticed :roll:

15. which is specifically why I made this thread. ;)

16. No support. The world is a business. If you don't like it, **** off.

17. The world is not a business, but I respect your opinion. please leave my thread.

18. This game wouldn't really be affected if they added extra nobility or xstals to the order total or reduced the prices. In all honesty it would benefit their sales immensely, instead of me buying 6 xstals once a week for 5$ i'd buy 4 for 1$ and repeat immensely, that's kind of pushing it but $2 for 4 xstals is way more reasonable than a dollar an xstal.

19. I agree wholeheartedly very concerned about prices too should me more competitive and lower priced