Custom System Wars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ICantThinkOfAName, Jun 17, 2014.

1. I would like to approve the support of this thread.

2. Great idea op support

3. This is actually one of the best ideas I have heard of in a long time I give you my support oh wise one

4. Support it's a great idea

5. Although this was well thought out, I must inform op that there is no "ko" in system wars. The "ko" was only introduced for EE and Chaos wars. That being said, I do like the other options that you have brought up.
    As an "old timer", system wars used to be a lot of fun, and these changes might be just the thing to bring them back.
    Well done op

6. Well the ko system could be introduced as an option when declaring a war. This whole idea is based off of EE wars and being able to practice wars. The ko system can be implemented because EE wars are based off of system war mechanics. With that being said they can easily adapt it into custom options when declaring wars because it is the same system.

7. This has been suggested before ... Twice just by me actually ..

Last time one of the kaw accounts said no because it would lead to more people trying to test exploits

That being said if clan v clan wars are dead that excuse is out the window and could now be done

8. Good point H1N3Y!

If they are worried about exploits and plan not to use clan vs. clan EE wars anymore then it would make a great addition to revamp the old war system!

9. this idea plain sucks

10. Full support here!!!

11. Tearofgod do you have a reason?