Purchasing Inferno Problem

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Purchasing Inferno Problem

Postby RocketSauce12 on Nov 6 2013, 9:59am

Devs, we do appreciate that you allow us to purchase infernos for $7,500,000,000 and aquas for 10 crystals. The only problem with buying them is that they never work. The infernos have a terrible success rate with enchanting equipment. I purchased 3 of them today and tried to enchant the claws and failed 3 times in a row. This is not the first time it has happened. If anyone asked in clan chat if they should buy infernos, everyone will tell them not to. It's common knowledge that the infernos bought don't work as well as the infernos earned. What's the purpose of being able to buy them if they'll never work or don't work very well. If infernos dropped better for everyone then this wouldn't be a problem I would bother ranting about. But all attack builds ever get from epic battles are aquas. I very very rarely get infernos but I always get aquas. There are several other people with this problem. Please fix the success rate for bought infernos and/or make it so we can switch infernos for aquas and aquas for infernos. Maybe make it so 1 aqua is equal to 5 infernos and 5 infernos are equal to 1 aqua. There are people everywhere that have a ton on one and none of the other. Please do something Devs. Support or don't support below or even leave a comment on how many of one you have and none of the other.
RocketSauce12

Re: Purchasing Inferno Problem

Postby RocketSauce12 on Nov 6 2013, 10:01am

Sorry for the typo of how much aqua really cost. It cost 5 crystals, not 10 crystals lol
RocketSauce12

Postby RocketSauce12 on Nov 9 2013, 3:07pm

I now have 40 aquas and 0 infernos
RocketSauce12

Postby Quinoch on Nov 10 2013, 2:59pm

I now have 102 aquas and 0 infernos lol. Thy should make aqua tradable for infernos. Support
Quinoch

Postby OptimisticSpur on Nov 11 2013, 10:31am

This is what I was looking for. Please Devs :)
OptimisticSpur

Postby XX_TE_SUBZERO_TE_XX on Nov 12 2013, 9:41am

Support i buy inferno from time to time and fail 95% of the time so now i don't buy them and i still dont get inferno drops from ebs and yes i am an atk build but that shouldnt matter i like the idea of being able to trade aqua for inferno or vice versa i always have aqua n
XX_TE_SUBZERO_TE_XX

Postby Lord_Azret on Jun 4 2019, 7:16pm

I currently have something like 250 aqua and 0 inferno. I def like the idea of being able to trade aqua for inferno and vice versa. Even at a rate of 5:1 I would be appreciative. Although, I would prefer 3:1....
Lord_Azret

Postby Boo on Jun 4 2019, 9:16pm

All of these accounts joined within 3 days of each other. ^Must be one angry dude and his alts.
Boo

Postby jstrong58 on Jun 4 2019, 9:58pm

I NEVER get aqua drops. Only inferno. It’s super annoying because I’ll end up with 10k inferno to 0 aqua and I’m not wasting xtals on aqua. Idk why they do this. How does making success rate of upgrading equipment lower make them more money? I don’t get there decision.
jstrong58

Postby SV-_HattoriHanzo_-AC on Jun 5 2019, 2:39am

jstrong58 wrote:I NEVER get aqua drops. Only inferno. It’s super annoying because I’ll end up with 10k inferno to 0 aqua and I’m not wasting xtals on aqua. Idk why they do this. How does making success rate of upgrading equipment lower make them more money? I don’t get there decision.

Premium EBs drop inf/aq at higher rates then non-premium eb's, and people do premium's more regularly to obtain better legend rewards which include more inf & aq being rewarded. Low success rates when enchanting eq's means you will need more inf/aq over time, and that makes completing the legends and premium eb's slightly more rewarding. So, for more rewards players spend more money buying premium items and try to be more active and use more xtals... it's a pretty simple system to make it a tiny bit more appealing to spend on certain things for some i guess nowadays and helps boost activity too. Before premiums came about it still encouraged more activity and greater xtal expenditure to recieve higher numbers of inf/aq drops in general... I think the success rates are fine but I agree inf/aqua should be exchangeable, at 5 inf:1 aq or better yet at 3:1 would suit me just fine.
SV-_HattoriHanzo_-AC

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests