Wulf's Top 20.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wulf, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3) when you xtal you shouldn't be able to get hit in ee until you hit yourself otherwise wasted xtal!
    5)because my time zone is not up on the lists at all when I go to read when wars are, always having to check war schedule️
    6)so it makes it easier when I want to buy active allies and I don't have to look through the eb history lol

2. #3 Xtal counter, I think this is an excellent idea there have been several times when I went to use a xtal only to find out that I have already ran through my 24 xtals for the day.
    #4 Absolutely love the idea of having clan rank colors, I think this would help tremendously in letting clan members no who is who in the clan.
    #5 Kaw clock, amazing idea I could see this helping in many different ways.
    #9 I think it would be wonderful for owners to be able to see which admins let which members in.
    #11 Admin chat would be a great way for all admins to communicate with each other and leave messages for other admins to see.
    #12 It is very aggravating during a war seeing wc and cc in a little space at the bottom of your screen while your trying to hit your target being able to cut world chat off would help tremendously.
    #13 Allowing us to type longer messages in cc would not only help out our war commander but it would also help the players that are trying to communicate with new players explaining things and so forth.
    #16 I definitely agree with this one. It gets quite annoying asking people to please send you something in a private message because you cannot copy from wc, cc, ac, walls, or ca.
    #20 Oh, I like the ideas of having different leaderboards. I think having different leaderboards would allow new players a shot at being on some type of leader board hopefully getting those new players interested in the game and possibly hanging around a little longer.
    ,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

3. I do like the clan chat options and a updated clan ranking system as well

4. #3 for sure

5. Yes to alliance chat! 

6. I'm also curious as to what a haxor build is.

7. I like a lot of ideas here. I can't see one bad one. Good job wulf

8. I want them all :drool:

9. I support every single point made.

10. I can see EB actives on my device?

11. But the thing is, does the devs really hear us out? I keep on ask things like wulf's #5 in the feedback, on kaw_community, and others, but many updates passed by and nothing changes except the events i think

12. I would love to see the ability, as a clan owner/admin, to manage the title/status of a member (make/or remove admin) without having to scroll through roster to their name. If they are in your clan and you are an owner/admin and you select their name from chat or clan notices, then you could manage them easier.

Also wish there was a way to buy a set amount of ALL pots at once instead of going through each pot separately.

13. The thing about this thread is like most other great ideas by players who care about KAW is that ATA simply do not listen.

Where is kaw admin or kaw community or even kaw social in this ?

What happened to the road map and all the other promises ?

The really sad fact is that unless things change and ATA starts listening to players ideas it will will only accelerate the decline.

14. 4-8-9-19. Full support. Although we were promised pvp n clan ug awhile ago so doubt gonna happen lol

15. Support for 4,5, and 17 the rest I wouldn't mind seeing happen but I don't think they are as good of ideas as these 3

16. Support.

A mass messaging from clan owner to all admin or all members would be a tremendous help.

Also there were some cool features in FC and GAW that I assume can be coded into kaw rather easily.

17. Wulf your #3 isn't applicable. EE timers are different from rest of game timer. This means no matter how many xtals you've used per day you can xtal in war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.