Wulf's Top 20.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wulf, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I support all of these.

2. Support this all whoot whooyt

3. Support s the wulf

4. Re#4 specifically make a super admin that can make other reg admins minimally, bonus if they can kick other reg admins but not other supers. Too much weight with wars -- all falling on owner to constantly readmin.

And re PVP, why does plunder bonus only apply to ebs... C'mon Devs you know some oldies want pvp back! They'd hit the bloodrains if you made it count in pvp. Just sayin' .... And stop with the stupid fireworks already.

5. What's the haxor build?

6. Support.

Wish to add one more.

Allow nuking of own clan members.
    Nuke = Destroy all buildings and returning 20% gold

1) Member within same clan initial nuke on target by spending 5 crystals.
    2) Each member in the clan will get a vote.
    3) 50% votes required to nuke.

This feature will be good against inactive players who participate in those wars.

7. Support.
    21. Even though should be in top 5 wulfie :-( any plunder spells and bonuses to be applies to pvp as well - not just eb. Deactivated trough ee.

8. What is haxor build

9. What heck is the "Haxor" build????

10. Thats some really great ideas/suggestions. Couldnt find one i wouldnt support ️

11. A weekly LB also like gaw has, that would be fun.

12. Nice list, I support most of them. 

13. i support 15,11,10 and 9 especially, rly usefull things we need and have been wished for a long time not only by wulf

14. I like them all there great ideas and they could really improve kaw into an even better game. Full support

15. I like number 4. It would encourage players to stick to one clan because ranks could actually mean something.

16. Support times a million. All great ideas

17. FULL SUPPORT 
    Great Ideas! This Would Be A Great Upg For Kaw It Would Also Get More Players Interested Again (which for the devs means money)! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.