Wulf's Top 20.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wulf, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really agree with most of these ideas. My favorites are 4, 9, 11, and 13. 4) More clan features would be very useful. Many clans already rank their admins, it would be nice to be able to set their authority level within the game. 9) Being able to see which admins let in who would help to pinpoint problem admins who ignore reqs, and also help with tracking admin activity. 11) Admin chat... Oh to be able to have admin meetings right here in KaW! I have wished for this for a long time. 13) Increased clan info character limit would ease the frustration of the always full clan page. Of course, we'd still fill it up, but more is better!

2. I support #s 4 9 10 11 15 19 20
    those ideas r great and wud help a lot, inspire a lot and make everyone happy..hahaha

3. Wulf did you mention making leader board bigger? (More people being ranked)

4. I would like to see an eb timer in cc

5. I feel like a noob for asking this but what's a haxor build?

6. Pc gaming in general kind of blows. I don't know about anyone else, but warring on pc is a total joke. The lag is ridiculous. Thank you for bringing up the back button!! It's a guessing game on whether or not it will work. Also, could we get a repeat action when hitting other players? (Just like when we hit ebs). Good post Wulf, much respect.

7. I love all of these :eek:

8. So far 6 and Half of one is done, we need to support more threads that would help our gaming experience, because it not just benefits us, it also even benefits KaW cause the game would be more popular. Win win situation, let's get these ideas implemented KaW :)

9. Core features to clans need desperate improvement. Expanding how a clan functions as a whole would be a nice and refreshing addition.

10. @ wulf you can use 24 xstals on an eb or stripping people, and then still use for EE wars . Allowing more than 24 xstals in a day .. just no more than 24 on ebs/stripping

11. No support to 4,8,9,10,and 20

12. Agreed with all except #4 & #20, dont want clan chat to look like a rainbow spam like world chat, & for #20, just no, fangs and all that nonsense based off $ spending promos if anything needs to play less* of a roll.

13. #4 for sure

14. Support for all of them except the newsfeed one. I would suggest just putting who just joined and which admin let them in moved to cc. That way news feed not congested with that junk news. ️

15. Fully support this one! I wish for all of them! 

16. Also wulf you should check out the thread about some of the GaW features. Mainly the one where if you write two quick messages it would only show your name once. That shouldn't be to hard to implement.

For example instead of
    Kyump
    Hey everyone how's it going
    Kyump
    Let's run hte next

It would look like
    Kyump
    Hey everyone how's it going
    Let's run hte next

Like I said its a thread someone made showing pics of what I mean you should check that out. They also put something about a clan wall in their thread as well

17. While I support most of these ideas to one degree or another I really like 4 and 11. 6 already exists and I don't think 20 would be a valuable use of the devs time.

18. I agree strongly with them all so i wont go into them too much other than number 20 which i have concerns with.

Mithril doesnt drop but other clan members can hit the vanished paladins so that the eb is more likely to go down and that point you made that they're obviously not bored for another 2 hours especially after losing a war.

19. Support #4 #5 #6

20. It's almost a year old, I doubt Wulf cares anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.