EE War 2018 Update Request

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: EE War 2018 Update Request

Postby Majin_Venom on Jul 19 2018, 3:31pm

I got my ASW 2018 shirt ready 
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Kakashi37 on Jul 19 2018, 3:45pm

-Bring back primal and round wars, keep Indi and LL

-make all war types rotate through classic, advantage, and random

-all star war

- season 7

- new war equip

- make ko green again
Kakashi37

Postby Majin_Venom on Jul 21 2018, 3:42pm

I would be great with a Chaos War Season or 50 vs 50 Weekends 
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby IlGlIAllLllAIIXlIYlI on Jul 22 2018, 8:44am

I think more than one hour a war is crazy. People are AFK just for the one hour as well as the preparation... Asking for longer is insane... Especially if you aren't the one wc'ing it
IlGlIAllLllAIIXlIYlI

Postby DIRTY--lIVIlUlILIlTlIUIlRlIElI on Jul 22 2018, 1:11pm

We need mith equipment like in s 1 2 3. That equipment should not be out of date within a couple weeks so please bring out a new set of mith gear that will not be outdated by the next eb event. There are, my ruff guess 50 warriors that do indi still day in and night out but seeing the same ones every war is boring. Its nothing more than a hobby at this point and I've been pinned inactive in the same bracket with lbs for at least 6 weeks now. I got not a single action last war but was active for the brief and war. Because all I can do is dive bomb the lbs to help out as little as possible I do it but that is lame. War needs to include hundred(s) of people involved with the match making not just top 50 vs top 4000.
DIRTY--lIVIlUlILIlTlIUIlRlIElI
2016 ASW Champion

Postby ---Ruthless--- on Jul 22 2018, 1:25pm

DIRTY--lIVIlUlILIlTlIUIlRlIElI wrote:We need mith equipment like in s 1 2 3. That equipment should not be out of date within a couple weeks so please bring out a new set of mith gear that will not be outdated by the next eb event. There are, my ruff guess 50 warriors that do indi still day in and say out but seeing the same ones every war is boring. Its nothing more than a hobby at this point and I've been pinned inactive in the same bracket with lbs for at least 6 weeks now. I got not a single action last war but was active for the brief and war. Because all I can do is dive bomb the lbs to help out as little as possible I do it but that is lame. War needs to include hundred(s) of people involved with the match making not just top 50 vs top 4000.

Support. When mith equipment became outdated they still had Equipment prizes for top 100 which was stronger than the eb event equipment. Since they removed that participation went way down and never recovered. IMO it would increase numbers a bit at least if they brought it back.
---Ruthless---

Postby Majin_Venom on Jul 22 2018, 1:31pm

DIRTY--lIVIlUlILIlTlIUIlRlIElI wrote:We need mith equipment like in s 1 2 3. That equipment should not be out of date within a couple weeks so please bring out a new set of mith gear that will not be outdated by the next eb event. There are, my ruff guess 50 warriors that do indi still day in and night out but seeing the same ones every war is boring. Its nothing more than a hobby at this point and I've been pinned inactive in the same bracket with lbs for at least 6 weeks now. I got not a single action last war but was active for the brief and war. Because all I can do is dive bomb the lbs to help out as little as possible I do it but that is lame. War needs to include hundred(s) of people involved with the match making not just top 50 vs top 4000.

Full Support , Bring Back EE War Equip, this Equip needs better stats always because its obtain thru War not Hitting EB 24/7--

You can start by Increasing cutre y Stats on All S1 to S6 , Sorry for Those That turn SWars Equip in Charms , But again Is a War Game And Devs Working in The Game And bringing back the fun Is great... Balancing Charms And Hit ranges Is a Good start.. See you at ASW2018
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Majin_Venom on Jul 28 2018, 9:32pm

ASW 2018 ..... ?
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby llHllAIINlIDlI-of-IlGIIOllDll on Jul 29 2018, 4:04am

EE Beta, S1 and S2 were great and the equipment was worth being focused soley on the wars. Plus it was fun being a Worm.
llHllAIINlIDlI-of-IlGIIOllDll

Postby -King_Monster- on Jul 30 2018, 8:07pm

llHllAIINlIDlI-of-IlGIIOllDll wrote:EE Beta, S1 and S2 were great and the equipment was worth being focused soley on the wars. Plus it was fun being a Worm.

That it was.... those were the days. I started in the first beta wars too. Stuff was organized, warred with the same close knit group for the most part, it was awesome. Udder madness. Actually just the other day took a trip down memory lane and looked through old war records.
-King_Monster-

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests