HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby ToddStllllllluvsBacon on Jan 19 2018, 10:16am

_Sinan_ wrote:IDD dead




Yeah King's Lounge made them disband lol :P
ToddStllllllluvsBacon
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Jan 19 2018, 10:02am

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jan 19 2018, 10:58am

_Sinan_ wrote:Musang the dev cheerleader. Still in kaw because of all your friends who left kaw? Twicc gone, Muaha gone, IDD dead, NA just you and the German’s alts.

Your only friends remaining in kaw are kip and you have abandoned them also. So spare us the lecture on what makes kaw great.

Kaw will get a good review when Devs earn it. So not at all likely. Until then seek surgery to remove your lips from Devs buttocks.


Still butthurt Devs help us destroyed over 137 accounts of -Appleseed-. That's when YAFIANs disappeared in KAW with their originals clans.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 19 2018, 2:42pm

Musang is a Roni alt
Tzshifter
 
Posts: 926
Joined: Jan 30 2017, 12:24pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE on Jan 19 2018, 5:15pm

Post with your main and stay on topic. statless alt commenting just proofs how pathetic your people are. How about y'all stop whining, complaining and trash talking on this post, unless it's towards the devs. :) @adonis devs aren't going to respond hell you have a higher chance beating rising Hawks during there prime than seeing a dev on a players post.
NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Feb 28 2013, 4:00pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Jan 19 2018, 6:14pm

NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE wrote:Post with your main and stay on topic. statless alt commenting just proofs how pathetic your people are. How about y'all stop whining, complaining and trash talking on this post, unless it's towards the devs. :) @adonis devs aren't going to respond hell you have a higher chance beating rising Hawks during there prime than seeing a dev on a players post.

Check page 25.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE on Jan 23 2018, 1:01am

Just steering back on topic.... what is so tough about adding pots and Mith. Truthfully this can't be a difficult thing to add could it?
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Dec 4 2011, 1:36pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby FIame on Jan 23 2018, 2:18am

DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE wrote:Just steering back on topic.... what is so tough about adding pots and Mith. Truthfully this can't be a difficult thing to add could it?

Easy. They don’t care
FIame
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Jan 1 2013, 11:30pm

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby ToddStllllllluvsBacon on Jan 23 2018, 2:28am

FIame wrote:
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE wrote:Just steering back on topic.... what is so tough about adding pots and Mith. Truthfully this can't be a difficult thing to add could it?

Easy. They don’t care



Worse, straight defiance/arrogance ...the silence is a passive/aggressive "FU we have your money now go screw yourselves".

That's what it feels like anyways.
ToddStllllllluvsBacon
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Jan 19 2018, 10:02am

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby DeDe-Duck on Jan 23 2018, 11:56am

All those talking about KOH - the bugs there are way worse than in KAW, and by an extreme magnitude - even the war in it is unbalanced due to lazyness on the devs end to optimize correctly for multiple devices.

ATA seems to want to make games that incentivise spending, and are succesfull in doing so, however managing games
DeDe-Duck
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 2 2013, 8:15am

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby DeDe-Duck on Jan 23 2018, 11:58am

ToddStllllllluvsBacon wrote:
FIame wrote:
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE wrote:Just steering back on topic.... what is so tough about adding pots and Mith. Truthfully this can't be a difficult thing to add could it?

Easy. They don’t care



Worse, straight defiance/arrogance ...the silence is a passive/aggressive "FU we have your money now go screw yourselves".

That's what it feels like anyways.


At this point in time asking for a refund might actually make them take notice - a valid reasoning does exicst and apple tends to be willing to refund if given a good reason.

Them ignoring us, not dealing with bugs etc. is enough of a reason for a refund
DeDe-Duck
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 2 2013, 8:15am

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests