Highland wars

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Highland wars

Postby _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______ on Jul 17 2017, 2:52am

Should add some punctuation I think....
Ah well
_______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Oct 19 2013, 7:54am

Re: Highland wars

Postby -_-_kaw_virus_-_- on Jul 17 2017, 4:35am

Nah
-_-_kaw_virus_-_-
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Sep 15 2015, 7:31pm

Re: Highland wars

Postby lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI on Jul 17 2017, 6:35pm

The FFA clan keep emerge from the surface no matter what u do for free item
lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Feb 26 2015, 5:37am

Re: Highland wars

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 17 2017, 7:19pm

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:
Champion wrote:Let's not and say we did. Not knocking the thought here just wars need new mechanics new system not duplicating a war type we have with different lands.



I agree something new and novel is needed.



What interests ppl most?

-Start with 2 TZ slots can enter only one.
Allows all ppl to enter and more convenient.

-Weekend Warfest Tourneys.
Individual Rewards to be tiered upon activity
War more and do well pays higher
Unique Perm EQ used only for OSW/PVP/EE
Larger war rosters (min 20)
Rosters imbalanced if needed for fairness
Longer wars eg 2hrs
4 tiers to enter
- LEGENDS 600+mcs
- KNIGHTS 301-600mcs
- LEGIONS 100-300mcs
- SKIRMISH under 100mcs
WARNING BFA can bump Kingdoms up a tier

A few random thoughts......


Some of your ideas on ee are OK ya know I don't like you but still.

Just wondered where my PvP events would fit into this and why the need for weekend ee events when there is one running continuously anyway?
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4607
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Highland wars

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 17 2017, 7:20pm

lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI wrote:The FFA clan keep emerge from the surface no matter what u do for free item


You know how you fix that? Take rewards away for losers.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4607
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Highland wars

Postby lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI on Jul 17 2017, 7:59pm

-grizzy- wrote:
lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI wrote:The FFA clan keep emerge from the surface no matter what u do for free item


You know how you fix that? Take rewards away for losers.


It was suggested by someone before but still devs not implemented it yet. This FFA whatever tarnished the way EE war should be. Hopefully devs removed the rewards for looser roster.
lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Feb 26 2015, 5:37am

Re: Highland wars

Postby x_x on Jul 17 2017, 8:30pm

lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:
lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI wrote:The FFA clan keep emerge from the surface no matter what u do for free item


You know how you fix that? Take rewards away for losers.


It was suggested by someone before but still devs not implemented it yet. This FFA whatever tarnished the way EE war should be. Hopefully devs removed the rewards for looser roster.


FFA clans are the only thing keeping lowlands alive

Think about it... How many LL clans do you think are it there?

Probably less than 10

Meanwhile there is 500 people on LB

So what are the options?

1 quit

2 teach yourself how to wc because no one is teaching it and there is no guides

3 recruit whoever wants to play and play

Serious clans will not recruit, if you are not already a member that's it. Only limited spots and they already full

Even if you have experience, don't matter your done before you even begin....

If you take away event things for losing side, it sounds like a fix but the war system would collapse

People who want to play will try couple times get nothing for it and quit

One serious clan will continue to win and no one else will waste thier time when they can just run eb so they quit too

Then even the winning clan will have no match because they're the only clan casting woc
and they quit too

Game over
x_x
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Feb 8 2013, 4:10am

Previous

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LR-__KILO__-LR and 0 guests