Alliances

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Storallelite, Oct 18, 2009.

1. If you haven't seen it yet,there is a new clan:
    -lighting hammer
    There is a thread so read it.....

2. Lightning Hammers
    Sorry spelled wrong

3. Btw EVERYONE!! It's Dragon Bane NOT Dragon"s" bane -.-

4. NEW clan:
    -the french knights

5. Haha.. We get to kick some frenchy a$$!!

6. Huh, read our post, we are looking for peace ;)

7. (French joke coming )

8. Please! Post a description of your clan here please!(if u don't want to make it obvious please eg. Read Corinthians post....)

9. TEMP. DEAD (until futher notice LOL)

10. - the American patriots

11. Cmon I just came up with the idea give it some time

12. Scrach above!!!
    the American patriots is under RECRUTING! Sign up on the thread if u want to join

13. Many of the alliances r recruiting (not IG)

14.  Enlish presentation of the french knights

Hello everyone, I am here to introduce you to a new alliance, a french alliance. Our name will be "L'ordre des Chevaliers Francais" wich mean "The order of the french knights".
    This alliance require a fluent (or very good) french level, but knowing that we are in an american game, the diplomacy and the mosts important posts will always be in french and in english. Now, let me introduce ourselves a little: 

The french community is part of the KaW world, but most of the time, french people are lost and not really interested by the game. Our duty is both to show these new players a place where they will feel comfortable and to protect and integrate every single french player in this game to proove our existence in this Kingdom!

We are a very peacefull clan, our goals are to help peoples (french but also others that needs help) and to offer a safe place. We are looking for peace but we wont hesitate to protect ourselves.

Hope you guys understand our feeling, as a french that lived in Chicago I know that this alliance has a great potential in a game like this one!

Zangdar.

15. 
    CHAOS™ Clan
    We are an alliance or clan that helps each other and goes to to war with other clans and alliances. We started because this game and the politics within seem to be running a little too smoothly, everyone a little too nice, and the campers a little too whiney.  Others feel it too, like this can't last forever. This game is about war and there is a need for a little bit of chaos  to spice it up a bit and make it fun again. That's what we are here for. Our alliance is for the deadliest, fearless, and most ruthless attackers and assassins. Hate wasting time reading every forum and following a million rules that make you feel like your walking on egg shells when all you really want to do is realease the the killer within? Tired of the whinning from your victims after they have been assassinated and beaten to a pulp, then you get a message from your alliance leadership telling you to play nice? If you answer yes to any of those questions you just found your home my fellow Chaos Minion. We have to have few to stand the test of time but we will promise to keep any rules we make simple and be sure they feed your hunger for battle, war, blood, and all things else choatic. If your looking for a bunch of restrictions and a walk in the park this isn't the place. That is NOT the definition of chaos and war! The first 10 people to join are free. All applicants must be known around this game to be chaotic in some form or fation (achievements or people complaining about u
    On ur walls). Once chaos always chaos until u reset ur game. 
    BBK Founder of CHAOS™

16. Yep, still the anarchist who still surrenders to order I see BBK. I'll post Lightning Hammers info later

17. I do not understand why the French are ridiculed so much.....

18. thx Corinthian....ryol I don't have an answer to your question best to ask someone French..

19. LIghtning Hammers is a warring organization who support each other against attacks via walls and a 'shell' system. Any alliances we make are temporary to prevent stagnation and promote growth of clan through annexation of members from other clans until we have the core force.

Requires: 2 Defensive Towers and 1 Lookout to defend against spybombs and troop spam from weaker members and neutralize the base of most clans fighting forces(this necessity was recognized in the ET/IG war and KoW vs OSF war)

2.Joining the LH means you are no longer a part of your clan in any way, shape, or form. This is for obvious war reasons

3. Joining means you swear to defend LH interests and wishes over those of a private/personal friend.

For more info visit us on the Lightning Hammers thread. 1st exercise is in 1 day and shell assignments and full explanation of system go up in 8-10 hours.Join while we are still at peace!