Alliances

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Storallelite, Oct 18, 2009.

1. The patriots accept people of all races cause America is diverse and YOU chose the leaders and the giverment system afterall this is a democracy

2. All recrutes accepted

3. All patriots can add something to the description

4. Well,that's it I got all the descriptions,I'm waiting for elite Templars.....and unfortunatly OSF description turns out to be 2pages long so you'll have to check it out yourselves...and IGs....I don't have description but they aren't recruiting

5. Here's a short decription of OSF that I gathered...
    OSF stands for open spy farm
    To be OSF you either have to have no spy defense or no defense(you can have as much attack as u want)
    Umm and I think that's all you need to know
    @Corinthian can you put in any details that I'm missing?or I'm wrong about thx...

6. And I don't have much info about the sub clans...if someone would be kind enough to describe.....
    Cannon info is on first page of the forum and water dragon is on the second page of this forum

7. The American Patroits are now considered alive(they have fair amount of members) but they are still recruiting! NOTE:many of the clans are still recruiting!(NOT IGs as far as I know)

8. OSF is open secret farm, not Open spy farm

9. iGs=Gangsters :D, we dominate the leaderboards, and we are te strongest and the clan with the least members. We have the most people that's part of a clan that has finished land.

10. Well,I will post a little something about elite Templars hopefully they will post decription here,I don't know much but:
    The elite Templars came from storm8 game kingdoms,they started a clan.
    Ummm...I think theyhave many members and are rather powerful.....umm but not as powerful as IGs....
    Correct me if I'm wrong

11. Umm I believe the IGs are recruiting 5 people only right now.....so check it out...there is a thread.....
    Ummm@ Fortress could you post something about elite Templars? Someone?

12. The American Election will be on Saturday

13. They have 10x our members.. But we destroyed them :p

14. Umm@kingofkrunk this isn't a bullitin board....only recruiting,new clans,descriptions and er..large events are posted here....um well I suppose that could be considered a large event....

15. Hansel's post basically says how powerful the IGs are so..NOTE:.I wouldn't mess with them....

16. Out of the 4 ppl that have reset due to max land, 3 are igs, igs have like 7 ppl in the lbs? When me and scrim didn't reset, we both had rank 1 before and we stayed top 3

17. Amercan Patriots is a truly democratic clan. If the majority feel that the president is leading in the wrong direction he can be voted out of office without alot of red tape . Wars are voted on and rank structure based on the US Army will be used. Promotions will be given on merit , and our Clans smallest unit will be a Squad . Of 4

18. For all future communications , to not offend possible Patriots the Anerican Patriots will be known as Patriots no one needs to forget where the come from 

19. NEW clan
    -kingdoms at honour(KAH)
    It's supposed to be a peaceful clan promoting peace...there is a thread

20. NEW NEWS important
    The elite Templars for some reason have disbanded!
    Correct me if I'm wrong