KAW Time Capsule

The best of KaW forums, preserved for posterity.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: KAW Time Capsule

Postby Marodo on Mar 31 2010, 1:52pm

Hi. My first dream in kaw was to join the foxes, i joined knights templar then a bunch of us disagreed with their methods. We made clan, the immortals, and left. I went bck to knights templar in their allied war with kawtion against immortals. Then i joined wulf pack, good clan, and i was inactive and tyen followed my dreams and joined foxlings.
Marodo

Postby *smilealittle (01) on Mar 31 2010, 1:53pm

****•••••......Smile_A_Little_Today....••••**** ^_^ Have fun future kaw players! Enjoy, but remember it's only a game ^_^
*smilealittle (01)

Postby *smilealittle (01) on Mar 31 2010, 2:08pm

:)******Many~great~people~on~kaw~you~just~have~look~for~them******(:
*smilealittle (01)

Postby Sweat_Nitemarez on Mar 31 2010, 2:12pm

The goods old days of KaW,my name milkmonster or milkmachine or r3ap3r-0f-l1f3 or nepolian or I8Y0URFR1ENDor milkmonsters or miIkmonsterand someother name
Sweat_Nitemarez

Postby PewPewLazors on Mar 31 2010, 2:16pm

Hey kaw players u have nothing to worry about cause: I'm never gonna give u up. Never gonna let u down. Never gonna turn around. And desert u!!
PewPewLazors

Postby *Jackman (01) on Mar 31 2010, 2:17pm

ADVICE-----play the game how U want- not how others tell u 2
*Jackman (01)

Postby Arwen on Mar 31 2010, 2:18pm

Ok, i have lots of memories, so i'll be back laylter to post

The 1st one is that i saw this new strategy game Kaw come accross my rss feed, it had great graphics so i downloased it and got sucked in.

I was a loner at the begining not knowing why to buy people. So i bought people whos names i likedI finally figured out good stats give you power in battles.

I use to go to battles list and battle away, then one day my hubby suggested to pull up persons profile to learn more about them.

On day my owner yelled at me for buying his allies, i bougt corinthian off him, aragorn and tennischamp5, i bought cor cuz it sounded biblical and tennischamp5 cuz i liked tennis, and aragorn, cuz of LOTR. Well i had no idea they were all his, then he decided to attack me.

Im like " WTF" it was then he wrote on my wall warning me to buy other allies. It was then that i knew i was playing a differant kind of strayegy game, cuz i felt real fear and hate towards him. I started questing after that incident, untill i met ShadowKan a star ally of mine who told me about something called an inactive farm. Anyway that is my earliest memory of kaw, ill be back to share more

Ive got some duzzies
Arwen

Postby *Lily_Bard (01) on Mar 31 2010, 2:18pm

The game

Cool story bro
Brool story co
Riveting tale chap
Glorius exposition comrade
Bon histoire Mon frere
Arrr, that be a mighty fine tale
*Lily_Bard (01)

Postby *systemfire (01) on Mar 31 2010, 2:26pm

Thank you boomy for the chance to have known you via mojo clan. I'm grateful that you've taken the time to help me understand the fame better. All mojo players rock.
*systemfire (01)

Postby osterly on Mar 31 2010, 2:30pm

I'm guessin that we are just gonna keep this alive...........dot.............
For future kaw players, I suggest checking out storallelite's thread for memorials if it's still there. Chances are, someone will still know some of the names, so you can get some history there. I'm also gonna leave a  and , cuz these are the two things I used to defeat ryol(Satan), which had never been done without a twinkie. And since there is no Twinkie emoji, ryol had never been beaten before. If I read this later, then hi me 
osterly

PreviousNext

Return to Best Of