KAW Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by BoomBoom, Mar 31, 2010.

1. I wish to leave my donkey to my love, Makilia. My toenail clippings to Mbp. My snotty tissues to Mike_C. My used toothbrush to Bastion. My home, the bus stop on the corner of my street, you may all use it for whatever purpose you see fit. Thank you.

Delphin and Thrawn like this.
  2. Funny how fgh was complaining about Cheaters back then...

3. I like 

4. PB RY O TM EI CR D

Lol I don't know what else to put, and honestly don't know what else to put. Exept I hope that protection sign turns out well. Lmao and that Diamond_ninja_ELITE is by far the best player on this game. LMAO I bet this us really boring haha well goodnight K.A.W. and ya. Umm that's all 

5. IS THIS TOO BIG?

6. I want to leave for future kaw the way to make a truly inspiring clan. #1. emoji art
    #2. good name #3. inspiring speech
    the result should turn out:
    Foxtrot Manuever


    
    
    
    
    
    
    


    
    
    
    
    
    
    


    
    
    
    
    
    
    


    
    
    
    
    
    
    

United we stand. So true. We work as one unit, one massive hammer to blow away our enemies. We are a strict warring clan, and WILL DISCIPLINE. However, we do this to teach you, not to hurt you. We war with many strategies, however we use only one to grow. The Fabled Foxtrot Manuever...
    The strongest use it...
    The weakest learn from it...
    The warriors murder with it.
    We shall not be crushed. We are the dawn of a new age... The Age of Foxtrot.
    And, to help us learn, the mentor, Game, shall choose two drill instructors. They will constantly make sure you are active and learning.
    Foxtrot Manuever.
    Exclusively revealed by...
    Game. He rules this game.

7. yayayayayaya got best of!

Thrawn likes this.
  8. hmm, there's a new one now. I wonder if it will be as good as this.

9. Leaving. Good luck every one. Leaving in 1 day, actually.

Delphin likes this.
  10. Wow. Reading all of this as a new player and comparing all of this to what KaW is now.... Very Different from the past.

11. Sadly, many great members of KaW are starting to get tired of pwars and quitting. We need the devs to come out with a new update so we can get clan quests or something to replace pwars. Nikki just quit today also. Lots of people are giving up hope. Never give up hope. We need to trust the devs to come out with an update before more quit.

Thrawn likes this.
  12. i started playin KaW 3 months ago , first i though what an slow game but then i met kamikazi666 and he realy learned me how to play and what to build and he got me in a clan of my own country so the could help me in my own langue , and now i ended up helping people to grow stronger and that realy is satisfactory to know that people become realy big in a few days i think thats my story for now and to all who reads this enjoy the game

greetz roy1d_nl

13. The cake is a lie!

Thrawn likes this.
  14. cookies are good for you

15. When i started KaW, it was actually FUN :eek: now due to the farming courtesy, pwars and pwar noobs it isnt. i have no idea why im still here :? In september 2009, clans DIDNT exist and you could attack to your hearts content.

Thrawn likes this.
  16. damn i posted on like the 5th page :O

17. hello player i am known as duke-of-earl

The one who b-slapped mike_c and made him disband his clan along side with chaos and voodoo. great times. i am also known for disbanding kawtion reborn. original leader fo the immortal i was.

Thrawn likes this.
  18. :) kaw is one of the best gamez i hav ever plyed

Thrawn likes this.