KAW Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by BoomBoom, Mar 31, 2010.

1. i would like a page dedicated to present and future kAW players

All you have to do is post anything you want 1 time!

Just to show your current Forum activity
    by posting here

Leave your mark for future KaW Players
    to read. Kinda like a bio of your KAW experience!

Please post only once and you can make your
    post as long as you want!

Please inform
    your friends of this kaw time capsule!

Thank you,
    Boomy (boomboom) Mojo clan!

Ten and Katana like this.
  2. Kaw is amazing period

3. Kewl

ummmm I am going to leave me! Jk. I'll come back later lol

4. Kewl

ummmm I am going to leave me! Jk. I'll come back later lol

5. Hello futer law players I was first coocie, then awesomeman263 and now I'm killer4life well I have played this and it is fun

6. Boomy always thinks of the best theams for threads

7. Please post items you want
    to be remembered

8. Hey KaW players of the future. Wow, that sounds really weird. I'm here to tell you about my time in KaW. I started out a low stat, but now after a reset, I'm up to 100k atk. It seemed like yesterday when that was an amazing accomplishment in my mind. A word of advice for you, don't post buy/hire/volley me in WC. Believe me, you don't want to do that. I learned that lesson the hard way, when I got farmed for a day. I greatly enjoy my time here, and have made some (mayb) friends. I may not be playing when this is read but to all of you, good luck in KaW!

Grzegorz_Morningstar likes this.
  9. This game is the best comp game ever :D and i hope that the future generation will enjoy this game as much as me :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So if any people of the future generation plays this game read all these and u will know how great this game is

10. Hi. My first dream in kaw was to join the foxes, i joined knights templar then a bunch of us disagreed with their methods. We made clan, the immortals, and left. I went bck to knights templar in their allied war with kawtion against immortals. Then i joined wulf pack, good clan, and i was inactive and tyen followed my dreams and joined foxlings.

11. ****•••••......Smile_A_Little_Today....••••**** ^_^ Have fun future kaw players! Enjoy, but remember it's only a game ^_^

12. :)******Many~great~people~on~kaw~you~just~have~look~for~them******:)

13. The goods old days of KaW,my name milkmonster or milkmachine or r3ap3r-0f-l1f3 or nepolian or I8Y0URFR1ENDor milkmonsters or miIkmonsterand someother name

14. Hey kaw players u have nothing to worry about cause: I'm never gonna give u up. Never gonna let u down. Never gonna turn around. And desert u!!

15. ADVICE-----play the game how U want- not how others tell u 2

16. Ok, i have lots of memories, so i'll be back laylter to post

The 1st one is that i saw this new strategy game Kaw come accross my rss feed, it had great graphics so i downloased it and got sucked in.

I was a loner at the begining not knowing why to buy people. So i bought people whos names i likedI finally figured out good stats give you power in battles.

I use to go to battles list and battle away, then one day my hubby suggested to pull up persons profile to learn more about them.

On day my owner yelled at me for buying his allies, i bougt corinthian off him, aragorn and tennischamp5, i bought cor cuz it sounded biblical and tennischamp5 cuz i liked tennis, and aragorn, cuz of LOTR. Well i had no idea they were all his, then he decided to attack me.

Im like " WTF" it was then he wrote on my wall warning me to buy other allies. It was then that i knew i was playing a differant kind of strayegy game, cuz i felt real fear and hate towards him. I started questing after that incident, untill i met ShadowKan a star ally of mine who told me about something called an inactive farm. Anyway that is my earliest memory of kaw, ill be back to share more

Ive got some duzzies

17. The game

Cool story bro
    Brool story co
    Riveting tale chap
    Glorius exposition comrade
    Bon histoire Mon frere
    Arrr, that be a mighty fine tale

18. Thank you boomy for the chance to have known you via mojo clan. I'm grateful that you've taken the time to help me understand the fame better. All mojo players rock.

19. I'm guessin that we are just gonna keep this alive...........dot.............
    For future kaw players, I suggest checking out storallelite's thread for memorials if it's still there. Chances are, someone will still know some of the names, so you can get some history there. I'm also gonna leave a  and , cuz these are the two things I used to defeat ryol(Satan), which had never been done without a twinkie. And since there is no Twinkie emoji, ryol had never been beaten before. If I read this later, then hi me 