Open secret farm

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *mccc (01), Sep 19, 2009.

1. It's changed a lot. mccc was the ORIGINAL osf so he could pick a name.

2. bump this is the original osf the first the original this is where the 5 hit rule came from

3. It is a normal thing to lower your spies so that you lose alot less money per hit. The amount lost per hit can go from (depending on cash on hand) 7 mill down to 500,000 per hit (just one example). The problems with this is how to lower them to right level and i don't even want to go there (frustrating)(noobs). I don't know, maybe you know this, maybe i am the noob

4. Ummm, Yes, they are called Oafs (open attack farm). Hansels score big money on steals but i believe they have to be very large to pay well for big Osf's. But like i said, maybe I am the noob

5. noob :lol:

6. The original osf. Wow. :eek:

7. Now there aren't as many osfs besides alts that someone made their personal osf. :mrgreen:

8. I found the origin of farming... :shock:

BUMP

9. woah... the origin of farming! YOU STINK OP, YOU HAVE RUINED KAW WITH THIS IDEA OF FARMING, YOU SHOULDNT PUT LIMITS ON A WAR GAME, REAL WAR HAS NO LIMITS!

10. He only allowed 5 hits so everyone can hit him and make money. He is an original not an eb fairy like most of kaw as a matter of fact eb weren't even implemented yet. *Gasps* :eek: Yea ebs weren't always around noob!! (Alt if yhu were wondering)

11. i know ebs werent always around. this is an alt too...

12. Today, I am going to show you how to make an alt in under 2 minutes!!

Requirements:
    A PC

Step 1 - Boot up your PC and the site you will be making alts at is Mochigames.com(not advertising)
    Step 2 - Click on register, and the good part about this is that you can use fake email! i.e. kaw@kaw.com(and never have to verify)
    Step 3 - type in Kingdoms at war in the search bar
    Step 4 - Pick KaW, Do the tutorial and you have your account!

Note: This thread won't be up for long, so take note of it. :mrgreen:

This method will allow you to have 10-20 accounts in one window instead of multiple browsers/windows open.