Open secret farm

The best of KaW forums, preserved for posterity.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Open secret farm

Postby slaya on Jun 10 2013, 11:26am

woah... the origin of farming! YOU STINK OP, YOU HAVE RUINED KAW WITH THIS IDEA OF FARMING, YOU SHOULDNT PUT LIMITS ON A WAR GAME, REAL WAR HAS NO LIMITS!
slaya

Postby --Malicious-- on Jun 20 2013, 5:18pm

slaya wrote:woah... the origin of farming! YOU STINK OP, YOU HAVE RUINED KAW WITH THIS IDEA OF FARMING, YOU SHOULDNT PUT LIMITS ON A WAR GAME, REAL WAR HAS NO LIMITS!

He only allowed 5 hits so everyone can hit him and make money. He is an original not an eb fairy like most of kaw as a matter of fact eb weren't even implemented yet. *Gasps* :o Yea ebs weren't always around noob!! (Alt if yhu were wondering)
--Malicious--

Postby slaya on Jun 24 2013, 5:49am

-RaZe_Chaotic- wrote:
slaya wrote:woah... the origin of farming! YOU STINK OP, YOU HAVE RUINED KAW WITH THIS IDEA OF FARMING, YOU SHOULDNT PUT LIMITS ON A WAR GAME, REAL WAR HAS NO LIMITS!

He only allowed 5 hits so everyone can hit him and make money. He is an original not an eb fairy like most of kaw as a matter of fact eb weren't even implemented yet. *Gasps* :o Yea ebs weren't always around noob!! (Alt if yhu were wondering)

i know ebs werent always around. this is an alt too...
slaya

Postby Onslaught113 on Aug 16 2013, 4:42pm

Today, I am going to show you how to make an alt in under 2 minutes!!

Requirements:
A PC

Step 1 - Boot up your PC and the site you will be making alts at is Mochigames.com(not advertising)
Step 2 - Click on register, and the good part about this is that you can use fake email! i.e. kaw@kaw.com(and never have to verify)
Step 3 - type in Kingdoms at war in the search bar
Step 4 - Pick KaW, Do the tutorial and you have your account!

Note: This thread won't be up for long, so take note of it. :mrgreen:

This method will allow you to have 10-20 accounts in one window instead of multiple browsers/windows open.
Onslaught113

Previous

Return to Best Of