Raven strategy p2

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Raven (01), Sep 19, 2009.

1. Before we start here's my basic rule of thumbs. "You win some you lose some grudges stuns growth and finally money doesn't talk it swears."

starting out u have 1 guild and 1 building. And u need to generating some quick income. First thing to do hit quest and complete quest till u buy the next piece of land and 1 more building. Now here is where ppl differ in strategy.

"what types of building do I buy?"
    there r currently 2 tier of building 1 spy building and 2 defensive towers.

Tier 1 buildings have 3 level and they cost 25k then 200k for lvl 2 upgrade and 1.5 mil for lvl 3.

Tier 2 building costs 1.75mil for construction 3 mil for level 2 and 5 mil for level 3.

Spy building cost 25k to build 2.5mil for level 2 and 75mil for level 3. This is also the same price for towers.

Str comparison fully upgraded tier 2 building is equal to 2 tier 1 building fully upgraded. But doesn't generate additional soliders.

Shakes head getting attacked to be continued......

2. Soo wat building do I build is based on ur style of playing here's some basics. No doubt because quest chances are low fighting is better gold gain. However following each attack u lose a number of soliders. When solider number drops soo do ur attack str and therefore reduces ur gold loot. At start I recommend hitting a few times per 5min only always make sure ur total solider units are higher than 80% of ur total str. That way u get maximum gold reward without wAiting 1 hour per attack.

Since u start out weak hit diff ppl at full str per 5 min would yield less grudges and ensure maximum gold.

And bank ur gold ( refer to p1) when inactive. When some one attacks u none stop then just quest and use up ur units and then bank via attack potion.

Remember at zero unit ur opponent must wait 2 x 5 min of ur regen before they can hit u

3. Another way to make money is stealing. Wait until you have a lvl 2 guild and a lvl 1 guild then steal from overall leaders with 150 spy def bonus. Don't steal below half your spy total or chances get cut to pieces. You should get 40-70k per steal. If you fail somehow,quest yourself out of soldiers and dump money into allies or items

4. Errr I know that's ur way of playing but hitting close too 600k a hit.... 10 hit yield 6 mil

5. For prinz

6. Tnx raven for the help. BUMP LOL

7. Bump for raven and noobs

8. Gotta love the dude. :)