Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 3.1)

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

This is really good
    one thing about quests: If you want to get on the LB it may not be a good idea to only do quests. Also, when you first start questing you won't get much gold but once you get more soilders and better build then you will get more gold when questing. So be patient.
    But it's a really good guide blumpy!

2. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Looks pretty solid. Although, to my knowledge, using spy pots dosen't lower your spy troop losses. I'll have to check it out though.

3. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

It's the exact same as troops. You'll always lose a set amount.

4. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Bump

5. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Lllll l

6. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Good guide, but what to do now, nearly everyone is to weak because of some changes now. Is a spy build still playable?

7. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

It is hardly playable now. One of the only ways of quickly getting to a full spy build is completing land with full attack build and them going to full spy. However, emeth's build is still viable due to the "too weak" exploit and the insane plunder bonus.

8. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

I'm trying this build can you guys volley me?

9. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Great post

10. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Note Lowjack - using spy pots does helps to reduce troops losses. It's all relative in strength.
    Exception is the strength difference is great , beyond a certain benchmark , at which case there will always be a minimal troops losses, with / without pots.



11. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

How long did this take you? Lol
    but it is helpful

12. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Its mega helpful!

13. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Dunno why no one has corrected you blumpy, emeth glitch on exploiting too weak doesn't work. Soon after that was revealed ally strengths started to count in payout size and too weak errors.

14. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Now u got me rethinkin me decision to be a pure spy. 

15. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

You can still run 1 troop building with gobs of allies, but it's still calculated into your overall strength. when xyz owned everyone nearly he had 1 troop and spy up lvl 1 t 1 and couldn't be beaten ... how he came down I'll let him tell you

16. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Good post

17. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Blumpy is love

18. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Bump

19. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

Corinthian, you're misunderstanding me, bro. When you are under 20% troops, you are considered "too weak" to attacks. Basically, you can just put up one weak troop building and keep under 20%. It makes you invulnerable to attacks. That is what players call the "too weak" exploit.

20. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

BLUMPY DOESNT LIE!!!

BBIES