Kingdoms at War 1st Anniversary All-Star War!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 4, 2010.

1. umm my spy alt is top 2000 on overall. Dev's didnt mention allies leaderboard did they. I'm assuming they were referring to overall leaderboard.

also..someone could just switch builds after getting accepted into the roster...hmm...

2. How do you find out if your 2000 or higher

3. Well that sux I'm so weak I'm not even on the leaderboards ahhhh burn!!

4. Hmmmm.... What about lc resets? TZ has reset 30+ times by now.... I recently reset! We are literally screwed out of an achievement. Also teams have made team clans, I had mine being held by a temp alt, I can now not access my alt? So I got screwed out of 100 nobs or 3B. And isn't it convienent that out of the blue! The devs come along and add there own rule to a ALL OF KAW EVENT organized BY THE PLAYERS, to me this just seems like taking credit for a lot of planning,

I know they asked for help from the devs, BUT I bet that they didn't expect and everything overhaul?

5. This would be called an all-star war if anyone could join...

It's mostly to privilege older players who in general have worked their way up in to top 2000

6. @godsninja13 thats a REALLY good idea! i wanna join the war but not good enough :(

7. I for see to b like the war uwf and zaft are in now lots of striping oh well cant wait

8. Lets just use ZiG as one team, stack on our other guys from iG and ZAFT and call it a team. :)

9. Remember people reset, I was -2000, but lc reset but my reset is another story, this was an EVERYONE friendly HEART WAR, it's mighty GAY that the devs upducted the date from them

10. Apparwntly postig from wars forum DOES work...
    Anyways I just did t second lc/reset. If I'd never reset I would probably be in top 2k too. I'll be on top for this someday. Just wait.

11. Eddzie, you should know that resetting would screw you out of a lot of the future achievements too. And I doubt this one achievement would be anything worth carrying about if you havent already obtained the others.

12. Lol, i recently resetted- And I'm still on top 2k.

13. This I did not know, if you feedbacked them the day you got reset im sure they would have restored your account.

14. I did feedback i sent 400$+ last regen! And they told me they couldn't reinstate me because my brother felt the need to reset me i was lcbc, and they wouldn't do anything about it; the assholes are just greedy

15. Spent 400+ last lc

16. I would love to participate. But I'm not in top 4000, I'm an osf so I can't get on leaderboard for much.

17. That sucks eddzie... And ya had I never reset after LC/BC I would be in top 2000 plus my iPod broke so when I was halfway back I had to start over again

18. 1 week is enough to get to top 2k. My pure spy is overall 1311 -_-, only 7k wins

19. I think I should get a free pass in.

20. Ya well I'm a loser and I don't spend money like u ninja assassin nore do I have the time to spend an entire week preparing