Kingdoms at War 1st Anniversary All-Star War!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Hmmmm...

What if one side opens OSFs for the other side? That would completely ruin the war.

And Why cant we choose our teams? :) I wanna fight along my allies, not enemies.

2. I would like to join, but I doubt I am anywhere close to the 2000 .... :p I am probably near the bottom

3. The devs have probobly thought of the osf idea rajang, plus, being able to pick sides would only increase this happening, being with people your not comfortable with is a great idea because it can bring people togethor and others might be able to teach you different ways to play this game then you are used to

4. Not sure where my post went lol... but I was wondering how teams would be picked? On overall stats alone? I'd rather be fighting alongside someone ranked 3,000 from ZAFT than fighting with someone ranked 200 that's never been in a war before... let alone a strip war.

5. Is this going to be a stripping or non-stripping war?

6. Bah, I dont need to know new ways to learn, my allies are already the best group of warriors and plunderers. Including me. :)

7. Probobly a stripping war, it's a fight to win, not a gentleman's fight

8. Basically a free for all war with no rules?

9. Your one out of thousands rajang, many others may want to learn new things

10. Pretty sure most people dont want to join the war so they can teach people stuff...

11. Most will be for the reward and the glory, I'm saying the learning part just happens because the best strategy will probobly be used may more times by the people that learned it from the original in the war

12. There will be 10 clans in total? Since 2000 people in 200 people clans would make 10 clans. I'm curious if its going to be a tournament style or just plain 1v1(x5).\

a lil more details would be appreciated :)

Also, are there any 'rules' or 'leaders' ?

oh also..can u switch PST to GMT please thanks. or at least tell me its timezone in GMT format. Thank you.

13. I bet the devs have decided that the best way to lighten up the load on the servers is to make a bunch of people quit. Think of all the newbs that are going to wake up naked in the morning  lol.

14. Lol, i doubt i'll get any good, i want to try though...

15. As requested by majesty. He has some queries which he would like you to reply to, devs.

Here's the copy-paste;

Since we are not allow to post on that topic, I'd like to thanks to Tmh for passing on the idea to devs and especially to devs for making this happen with all of your currently heavy tasks.

And no, it should not be opened to all KaW because weak players will be a farm for strong, top elite players.

Devs/tmh: can you pls confirm this is close roster after war start and no strip, no side hit? Let's go with traditional old school... Also, what is duration of the war? And how many crystal can we use?

16. ofcource ill join. sign me up

17. Anyone that's done a couple of 48hr wars knows what happens... One side always buys an ally (or sweeps a range) and then gets accused of stripping... There'd be no way to police something like that, unless maybe allies are locked @ start.

18. And what about spy builds and such? Pure spies are so important... But nome are going to be on the ally LB, and ranked probably around 1,500 or so.

19. With enough battles a pure attack build turned spy could make it into Top 2000. 