Kingdoms at War FAQ.

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *OddlyYouSawMe (01), Nov 30, 2009.

1. Can anyone tell me how the ally Section of the leaderboard is calculated. Is it calculated by ally stat bonus, ally price, or a combination of the 2?7

2. Also do permanent items actually add the per percentage listed to your stats, and I would assume that is not including your ally stat bonus?

3. Great stuff! I love how it helped me soooooo much! Lol! x

4. how do you request a war? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

5. Until the war update, merely start attacking a clans members with your clan.

If you want to be a little nice tell an admin or owner or whoever is leader that you are declaring war and state a reason

if you are more than nice you can ask permission to war but that's silly

if you want to be a good sport warn em and then hit them so they have time to bank money

6. What factors influence max plunder bonus? Is it better to have a few expensive allies or lots of cheap ones?

7. Stats only matter if it's the same target you are hitting.

Otherwise, money invested total is all that matters

8. When you reset, can you enter a different referal code?

9. @Master, no.

10. Can you reach Max Plunder with one ally it he is worth alot?

11. Yes, you can.

12. Thanks for the tips

13. How can u calculate how expensive ur ally needs to b to get max plunder or is it just guess?

14. On profile your ally will have a max plunder bonus tab. This will be the bonus given towards maxing your plunder if you were hitting the largest paying bracket possible. This is the only counter for maxing plunder

15. The max. plunder number is completely meaningless - sorry Cor., but on this point your are wrong. That number does not tell anyone anything.

Under the new system, the maximum bonuses are so high (according to devs) that you could not buy enough allies to reach them. Perhaps if you are really weak, and tried to attack a top 10 LB player, you might hit max plunder in that 1 in a 100 random win, but that would be it (just my opinion on this based on experience and what devs previously said about the new plunder numbers).

16. Ok then....

17. What's the difference between stripping and farming? I know a noob question..

18. Stripping is buying their allies and stealing them to 0
    Farming is hitting the player repeatedly over time

19. Got it thanks...

20. What's "pinning" and how is it done?