Kingdoms at War FAQ.

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *OddlyYouSawMe (01), Nov 30, 2009.

1. <a href="http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm"><font face="tahoma" size="5" color="#00AAFF">Don't click here!</font></a>

2. What is osf? Abd how does it works?

3. wait i dont understand what happens when u reset when u hav lc

4. Not sure if this has been asked, but I use my friends iTouch to play games when we're chilling. So I am posting under his name to ask how to log out.

Thank you

Keeva

5. I'm playing on computer, I bought some nobility points, (which was the only thing available to me) and now it's all blank in oracle. What happened and will I be able to het that back?

6. When doing quests, at the bottom it tells you to increase your strength and gives you a link to the marketplace.... Does buying attack items actually go towards your strength to make the quests a lower difficulty?

7. I have looked and not found enough information on quests. I lose about 12 out of every 15 quests. Is this normal? Do items help? Do allies help? This may be a stupid question, but I'm missing something.

8. What's the appropriate etiquette for asking about clans (joining)?

WC?

Here?

Asking in behalf of someone else, I'm happily esconsed.

9. Ask if they would accept you into the clan. Be interested, and be loyal when you get it. Make sure you have any reqs.

10. An OSF is an Open State Farm, they're pure spies who let others hit them for money

LC Reset gives u a Permanent Item(first 4 resets only) and 50+ ally slots(normal max 250)

no you cannot log out on itouch/phone

11. About the oracle tab, feedback the devs, they should answer you

when your questing, the only thing that matters is your attack, the higher attack the better the chances of questing is, when u fail alot you should probably get stronger before doing higher quests

12. Thanks for the response. As far as getting stronger, is that weapons you have, allies, certain buildings, all of the above? I've read quite a few of the strategy posts in this forum but I'm still a little unclear on how it all works.

13. how to upgrade castle?

14. Is gold generated by attacks? I got attacked when I only had 80k gold, yet it said they took almost 400k... Meaning 320k came out of nowhere??

15. I don't get where the stats are coming from. 50,000g allies and 5m allies have attack/defense stats that add up to 600. Either 300/300 or 200/400 or 400/200.

Occasionally I'll come across one with something like a 1050/500 or a 600/600. Where are these coming from? Some of these guys are newcomers who have no pro packs and have completed three quests. I am vastly puzzled by this phenomena.

16. The combined attackstats of 600 mean one t1 building (workshop etc.) which (plus 150/150 spy stats) is the strength you have after the tutorial. The 1200 combined are the pc players who do 2 t1 buildings in tw tutorial.

17. Thanks. I'm still a little puzzled just because some if these cats also seem to have been playing for a while. Thanks!

18. So a merc is someone you hire outside your clan to fight for you?