Kingdoms at War Update Available

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't see any update on the Google play Store, when can we expect this?

2. This might attract people. Especially those that want to see animation.

3. Where I won't see any update

4. I don't see a update either.

Seriously though. Keep it up Ata, you are finally taking steps in the right direction. I support all your doing.
    

5. That would be an amusing addition

6. Loving the longer works chat history and modern LL look. Build tokens are great close the gap between BC players and the rest
    Excited to see more

7. I honestly would love to see this even if it is just for the fun of it I support

8. It kinda looks like that soft foamy but sturdy and rough surfaced stuff enclosed kindergarten playgrounds have. When you step on it it's soft and sinks in a bit and looks like grass from a further distance.

9. Tfw you still waiting on the update

10. Still haven't got a Google playstore update yet on any of my account's

11. It's something we've bee talking about at Ape HQ. The biggest downside is it would likely mean the game doesn't run great on low end devices. Something a lot of folks don't realize is KAW is one of the only deep multiplayer strategy games that works on older slower phones. Despite that, it's on the very very distant roadmap. If everything else goes smoothly, we are considering it. NO PROMISES!

12. 
    I like this idea
    But it takes time to perfect
    Also for old phones
    Idk whats on the wishlist xD
    Cant find it

13. So will all the low end phone users be left behind if you do this or what?

14. You can create a HD version for high-end devices and limit it to API level 21. Tho I don't know if worth the effort. Actually to make it to be worthy you can put that said HD version on sale. "You want to see your ninjas climbing walls? Pay us $4.99". And if we are talking about visual additions, why not create few Substratum themes aswell? Is not huge work to do. Just a bit of playing with HEX codes. I'm sure that any decent catfish would pay you $1 for a KaW pink theme.

15. IF we do it, we'll figure something out for older phone users. But at least update your OS. Come on guys.

16. Will I finally be able to upgrade my castle? 

17. Will some devices not be aple to to manage the update?

18. If you wanted to have the moving troops and villagers to the maps you could also make it a feature you can toggle on or off. That way older device users can choose to remove it to stop lag and newer device users could disable it if they wanted to as well if they didn't like​ it.

19. :lol: :lol:

20. After this update my tablet didn't get updated. Can't do anything plus can't upgrade either. Please help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.