The Epic Journey of B2B_united, the top 100 Event

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by PandaGeorge, May 9, 2014.

1. You think you will do it again next promo panda?

2.  Wow you all displayed a remarkable level of commitment to feathers. I am not sure if I should applaud you all, though I hope your efforts are well rewarded. Or say you should all be committed for genuine acts of insanity 
    You're all seriously crazy and I hope none of your members lost jobs or partners as a result of your kaw commitment.

Regardless well done all.

3. Nice idea Panda....and congrats all for your top 100.this game is based in that work team.targets are more easy to get.at the end of the hunt i got 149500 feathers,starting 11 days before with only 5k.but our clan deicided to do fast reckonings which the time for eb from 3-15 minutes rotwb from 11sec-1min and escapes from 4-10 minutes.it was a crazy week but the most of mates got the 90k target in the first 7 days.for us top 100 was very long from last bump of feathers...anyway targets were done and enjoyed of kaw.have fun and good luck.and congrats again for your top100

4. Loved the thread. Kudos to ven. The dude cant be stopped. He went from very few feathers to LB feathers all while pinning superkiller and OSWing MG and SS at the same time.

5. This was... EPIC!!!!!!

6. Thx panda great we are in the same clan fighting with the same things it's the honor to be your team mate for few months

7. Ven.... Baws of bawses

8. Ven took the most incoming we have seen in over 2months of war. Mg in particular took offense to fury getting banners and Ven racing for lb. And yet he still had time to shower super who was baws. Chivalry aint dead yet.

ʃƲરΎ ŁØVE λ₦Ð ₣EλƦ U$

9. Too much drama. Just too much... But was very interesting to read.

10. Epic thread panda. Just like the teamwork we displayed all the way. No one got left behind and it was absolutly nuts leading this insane bunch. Congrats on all top 100 feather collectors. Now it's time for some sleep

11. That Doctor Who gif lol. Very nice to take someone in before the event ended  respect from me

12. full support on this. it was awesome to be part of it ;)

13. This story is just awesome! I read the whole thing and I must say United.. WELL DONE!
    Great strategie and you guys derserve everything! It's so great to see awesome dedication like this.
    I am impressed.
    '
    This is one of those things what need to be stickied for sure and placed in the ' Best of ' category of the forum!

14. So basically the summary of the story is: superkiller is a massive ass and you guys were so dedicated to a game, which caused you to have close to no sleep and a thrown away real life for the past months of this event. Applause

15. I don't see what is wrong with super using his alts on Katie. After all it is a war game. Kudos to him.

16. Damn. Banners won't be worth it in a couple of months 

17. yea lol i was exhauated sometimes answering that door at misfits XD come back minutes later with 120 notification haha

18. I've little bit of corrections for you from the ulfberht side and some stuff that was skipped. For instance some of those sub clans in your tour were ours first, as were the members who owned them. But i digress.

Good read, fun race against you guys. We jind of always felt like the rebel alliamce trying to take out the death star but i'll be damned if we didn't at least put a dent in it with our 19 flb members and countless peopls we pushed to 90k.

Our story is actually very similar to yours though except we started (by accident mind you) doing a rotwb/hte rotation in order to regen troops for our 20 min hte that was happening. We also had a dumb blonde moment when smuckately forgot he owned our subclan (that we had unlocked recently all the way :[ ) and we started making subs lef and right as well, thus dawning the age of the HHG (horn hopping group) which in time became the FU (Feathers Unlimited) group which eventually just became known as "the jumpers."

That spy that joined you, oh i know who it was very well, did so without telling us. He's also one of the ones who brought the heat down on super. And boy did he ever. See what you failed to mention was the constant flow of members who had hit FLB status into your clan from ULFBERHT. I won't lie, after chinga jumped ship and you recruited me I thought several times about it myself. You know I did lol. But the lack of response from trojan coupled with me buckling down and being harsh on a few freeloaders, we were back in business. I digress again…

So Katie had also been one of those that came.to ulfberht and then went off and eventually to b2b. She was owner of at least one of those subs that was originally in our lineup, but she and mack had a few disagreements on how bestbto run the event. So needless to say, when super came to us telling us that katie was doing xyz mack was quick to buy in and we started racing to keep super on top. Not to mention all of those trixie clans were a nice boost to the jumps. I musta made 80k over the weekend without even trying. Once super left and consequentally so did our friend "the spy" we soon learned a bit more of the story. He came back amd told us he was pinning super from multiple accts in order to help katie. Needless to say that turned a few heads. We soon learned of the death threats and other idle junk and let him go about his business.

Other than that and the spelling of ULFBERHT I dont have any real corrections to your accounting just another perspective to offer. Pleasure competing with you my friend.

19. I'm sorry to say this considering I love the B2B clans but I have absolutely no respect for United or it's leadership.

Your elite clan sickens me. Not even owners of B2B clans would be allowed in there because Kav would rather find another top LB to come.

20. Venbaws he got me to 90k