KAW T-SHIRT SALE

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lmaginaryAmigo, Apr 3, 2014.

1. What if...

"Keep calm and find Seal Of The Damned/Horn Of Calydor.

Or any kaw T-shirt with a picture of the seal or horn!

That would be awesome! :D

Kaw player, sean893

2. Still one of my most favorite threads. Bump and support for the person that starts making a few T-shirts for real. We all know the Devs wont advertise, guess we could do it for them.

3. still waiting on my shirts

4. Keep waiting extra medium isn't a poplar size ladyboy

5. haha love the idea im lmfao 

6. Being completely honest, if people want t-shirts like this, I design and produce and sell t-shirts. If I could up with mockups and I mean genuine mock-ups with feedback from you guys, I'd be willing to sell them, only issue is.
    1. I am from UK, so sending to US may take time(around a month), so that is down to you.
    2. It will be limited in terms of colours (i.e mainly white, but if I can get a firm number on colours, I can do that), though each will be slightly bigger than A3 in terms of the actual print.
    3. Local based, costs would be around 20-25GPB with some package costs, outside would be slightly higher.....

o.o. but this is just a thought, if people are interested, or wanna know more and wanna see what I can do, please do wall me/pm me. x.x or wanna see my own work, hit me up! x.x

TheLost420 likes this.
  7. I was thinking on producing T-shirt’s lol

8. Support! I remember these yrs ago. Funny as, can you do one for omets?

9. Still love this thread!