KAW T-SHIRT SALE

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lmaginaryAmigo, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Eww dat skid mark...

2. Skid marks are sexy

3. Yay or neigh? :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    For Amber
    [​IMG]

Which reminds me of an ISS player:
    [​IMG]

5. That looks awesome Sledge! The Gothic font looks ominous; like you know they're about to kick ass. :twisted:

6. Post on my chest for CF and war runner are the two best so far IMO 

7. Amigo, I need something I can wear to the office to display my true enthusiasm for KaW. Perhaps a polo or a nice button down shirt. Perhaps even a nice blazer?

What do you recommend?

8. I'd like to order one Team Jac and one No Support shirt. Sizes don't matter, as they're getting framed.

9. You guys are the best.

10. Haha best thread I've seen in ages ,
    Developers please actually make these t shirts I would buy them 

11. can i get one that says "reset the game back to 2 years ago when it was fun"? 

12.  too flipping funny! Don't forget one that says "I hit it from pin"

13. It is a tough call since it is early in the spring and the critics are in disagreement on emerging trends.
    [​IMG]
    The consensus is something about the juxtaposition of hard armor and soft florals.
    [​IMG]
    The armor is merely utilitarian in combat but completely impractical for the day-today at the office (gurl plz #aintnobodygottimefordat). Your range of motion is cut short and you'll miss most of the pots in gladiator heels like that. By the time you show up for a strip the unbanked gold would be gone.

I will see what menswear we have in the back. Ashz has a good eye for women's form than I do anywho.

14. I only know Bikinis

15. On second thought....screw the emerging trends. Sweatpants should make a comeback to the office!
    You know I am a fan of the doge. [​IMG]
    Fedora, Animal Print shirt, and some snazzy khakis for the office. (Chain-mail and cuirass can be worn underneath for protection.)

16. We will take great care in the packaging. Send our best regards to Anarchy. :)

[​IMG]

17. WHY ARE MY SHIRTS SO BIG

18. Yessir!
    [​IMG]