Tournament Wars: Winner - Last Rights!!!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by admin, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Oh so pretty I can't wait 

2. People who fought in multiple wars should at least get an achievement, or something small. They took part in LR making it to the finals. It's like being a third string punter on the New York Giants, and the NFL only making enough rings and tshirts for the first and second line...

3. Wow. They only get an emerald? I'm disappointed devs. I would have at least expected some cubics zirconium.

4. I want one

5. That's a sweet shiny ring 

6. Congratz to Last Rights on a tournament well fought and won i look forward to facing u in the next wars

7. Not even 100 fight in the war
    
    Can u believe it??? Turtle !!! how long can a turtle stay like that !! Lol

8. Congrats to LR . Proven Lb players all r nobs points hero haha. After lost war always say other side play cheats . Sore sore sore loser ZD n all those joinee them for war. Full respect to LR heros . Best players alive . I belive if LR lost the war, they will never say or blame zd for cheating . Zd n laoda u guys s-u-c-k

9. Championship ring 

10. Nice ring, congrats to LR finalists for winning, again, those that say its a turtle war, yes it was, so what?... Also congrats to ZAFT destiny for second place, they're proven warriors and were a tough match for the LR finalists, but only one side can win, much respect to them, to those who claim we cheated tho, grow up, u can't cheat in war

11. I've got a ring for you

12. Well done LR! Have fun with that shiny new ring 

13. Very nicely done LR - Take care of those sickk looking rings!

14. We already damn know who won.

15. Good job LR for your victory. I see you are all testing your new ring by stripfarming me for a forum post ;)

16. whats the stats coz im on pc cant see

17. Last Rights is getting.... What can I call it... Sensitive ._.

18. They get hit once, they strip farm someone in CoS 

19. Correction. Forum Post.