my correspondence with a scammer

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Moose2, Apr 2, 2012.

1. There has been discussion of liars and scams in forum today. These discussions have prompted me to share some email correspondence I had with a scammer named "sister bregert blessing". If you were curious like I was, you can email these scammers  back who drop this crap in your mail box. Believe it or not.... There are real people on the other end of the line. Lol

So..... Here was my game..... 
    How stupid could I get before 
    "sister bregert blessing" broke off correspondence??? 

Here is a copy of our correspondence. 

SISTER BREGERT BLESSING WROTE:

Dearest One,

I am Sister Bregert Blessing. an ageing widow suffering from long time illness. i am currently admitted in a privet hospital in Abidjan cote d' ivoire, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband. Mr.Jacob Blessing, the sum of US$6.700.000 which he deposited in Bank Here and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use this funds for God's work and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compasation for doing this work of God. I found your email address from the internet and decid to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me.please kindly reply me on this my very private email below. (email removed to prevent ToU violation)

Your Sister In The Lord.

Sister Bregert Blessing

MOOSE REPLIED:

Sister Bregert Blessing, 
    You poor woman. Your plea for help has touched my heart. Thank you so much for giving me your "very private" email address. I don't like regular email. It frightens me. Please tell me how I can assist you in this time of need. My prayers go with you. I will eat a Twinkie in your honor this evening. Please reply to me and let me know how I can assist you. I am very interested in assisting you.

Sincerely,
    Silver Moose

Sent from my iPad 

My dearest in Christ. Mr. Silver Moose

My warm greetings to you. I am very glad to receive your mail. Really to meet you as a true servant of God was my often prayers for God to provide me someone who will not betray or disappoint me in this vow which I made to him. 

The bible made us to know that all things works together for good to them that believes, as he works mysteriously and his ways and ours as human beings are not the same. 

My motivation of making this decision to donate this fund for the propagation of the word of God is because of the predicament which I found myself into and the humiliations after my marriage without any issue which I decided to take all I have in this devilish world to honor God as I know that every soul shall give an account of his life at the last day in the presence of God, as I know that after death judgment follows. 

Base on your mail, I am well convinced that you were sent by God to fulfill this promise to his glory, so what I want you to do is to try your best to make sure that you assisted me as my health condition could not permit me to do anything by myself, regards to that I beg you to move out in faith to assist me so that you will use the fund to do the work of God as I concluded with my spirit. 

Importantly, considering my ailing health in which I am faced with life uncertainty, I want you to send me your direct contact information’s to enable me swear to an affidavit on oath in your name that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund from the Federal Ministry of Justice to declare whole heartedly that I have made you the beneficiary to my inheritance in the Bank here-in Ivory Coast, so that even if I am no more you shall continue from there and request the Bank to make the transfer to you without any confrontation from any body.

The information is as follows; 

1. Your full name 
    2.Tel and Fax number 
    3.Home and country address 

immediately I received these information I present you to the bank and arrange with the bank lawyer to help us to swear an affidavit on oath in your name that will officially and legally approved you as the next of kin to this fund from the Federal Ministry of Justice. I have decided to attach a copy of the documents that the bank issued to my late husband when he deposited this fund, My reason to send it to you now is to enable you have a copy with you and I will always need your prayers , because after I willed the fund to your name, I will undergo my operation, I do not know yet if you can make it to visit us here, so that you will be around to witness how the bank will do the transfer, but if you may not have the chance to come, I will be very happy to have your photo and kindly tell me more about your self, because I need honest and sincere to handle this charity service and I will need your urgent response ,because I will not like any of my late husband relative to know about this fund due to because they are unbelievers, but I am happy that none of them are aware of this fund, that is why I will need your urgent response.

Please, remember to put me in your daily prayers for God's healing. 

Thanks and GOD bless us all in his infinite goodness and mercy. 

Your Sister In Christ,
    Sister Bregert Blessing

MOOSE REPLIED
    My name is Silver Moose
    I have no home address because I live in the forest and pee in streams. I also can not afford such luxuries as a phone or an iPad. I live in North America and want to do much good with your money. If you could fly someone to me with all your money in small unmarked bills I could meet them at the airport and collect it there. I would then Donate your money to the Republican party. I would also buy a puppy. Please let me know as soon as you can if this will work for you.
    Your dearest homeless friend in christ,
    Silver Moose

Sent from my iPad

Dear beloved Silver Moose

I want to thank you for your kind message and been honest with me, Please I will like you to continue with your honest , Even when you receive this fund, because this is what I asked God to direct me to the right person who will not betray my trust.

This morning I sent for the bank director to see me here in this clinic and when he came, after I presented you to him as the person who this fund will be transfer to the account, The bank director asked me if you will come down to our country to sign some papers with their bank before the will transfer the fund into your account, But I told the bank director that you are staying very far from us and I do not know if you can make it now to visit our country.

So the bank director suggested that if you may not be able to visit their bank to some papers, that you should contact their bank attorney and seeks for his help to stand on your behalf to sign the documents that the bank will need before the will transfer the fund to your account, please you know that I can not do more than this, due to my health condition, I will like you to kindly contact the bank attorney through his below details and let the attorney know that you are from Mrs Bregert Blessing, the wife to late Mr. Jacob Blessing who made a deposit of $6.700 USD under their bank before his death, Ask the bank attorney let you know how he can stand on your behalf to see their bank transfer this fund into your account.

Here are the bank attorney contact details;

**contact details removed to prevent ToU violation**

Kindly send him an email and try to call his telephone number to know that you have sent him a message and need his urgent attention.

Remember to let me know once you have contact him, because I am only waiting to sign the fund to your name before I undergo my operation.

MOOSE REPLIED
    Dear blessing
    Thank you for your so fast reply. I am much taken with guilt at the thought of taking your money while you are sick. I would feel very much better if you were my wife, because then your money would stay in the family. I was wondering, could you please be my wife. It would so very much make the transfer of money easier for me. I need no legAl documents for marriage. Just say "yes" and I will conceder us married before god and the angels.
    Thank you so kindly,
    Silver Moose

Sent from my iPad

I am a sick woman, All i need is for you to use this fund for charity service, Please if you can not handle this service, Kindly let me know, So that I can look for another capable hand, because I will soon under operation and I will like to will the fund to your name before my operation.

Sister Blessing

MOOSE REPLIED
    Dearest blessing,
    I am sorry to hear of your sickness. I want to help you In any way possible, and I know that time is important. I am curious, whAt illness do you have. My uncle is a great doctor with many fame. I am wanting to repay your kindness. God willing, my uncle, Lumpy Moose can make you well. I believe god has sent you to me to be cured. Simply tell me your sickness and Lumpy can either cure you or pay for your surgery. I feel a strong love for you, like you are my sister. Do not get surgery until we talk agian.
    Your much loving brother in Christ
    Silver Moose

Sent from my iPad

What you will do to make me happy is to get this fund transfer to your account, So that you can use the fund as I directed, the bank lawyer has promised to assist us, He is only waiting to here from you before he will take me the high court to sign the fund to your name

Sister Blessing

MOOSE REPLIED
    Dear blessing,
    I am Dr. Lumpy Moose. Please forgive my brother Silver. He suffers from mild retardation. Anyway, he told me about you and my heart is moved. 
    Please tell me about your situation so that I can figure out how to help you. Silver Moose ate my iPad so I do not have the specific details of what you need. Let's pretend this never happened and start from the top. Please hurry and contact me.
    Your friend in Christ
    Dr. Lumpy Moose

Sent from my iPad 

Dearest Lumpy Moose
     Thanks for your message, Please I want you to send down to me your direct telephone number, My lawyer want to talk with you to know if you are willing to help me in getting this fund transfer into your account and in using the fund for charity service.

God bless you,
    Mrs Blessing Bregert

MOOSE REPLIED
    Dearest blessing
    I have things ready to go here. My lawyer, Daisy ClipClopMorgamPerch  has set up an account to receive your funds. I have decided to donate most of your money to the Republican party.  The remainder of your money will be given to the great floating spaghetti monster, bob. Please let me know if this meets with your approval. DaisyClipClopMorganPerch and I are all ready for the transfer. We are simply waiting to see if these donor recipients meet with your approval. Please rush me your response. Because I am a moose I don't have a bank. I store my money randomly in trees, but that's fine because god wills me to do this.   I will meet your courier in the airport and take all your money in small unmarked bills, because that's how moose roll in this country.
    Agian, I am sorry for my much retarded brother Silver.. He has made this much more difficult than it needed to be.
    PLEASE RESPOND NOW
    Dr. Lumpy Moose

Sent from my iPad

Surprisingly there was no further correspondence.

2. lol good for you Moose and hilarious!

3. Chuckle 

4. Dr Lumpy Moose ... You rock... I'm laughing so hard

5. pretty funny stuff moose

6. "because I live in the forest and pee in streams" lol

7. LAWL :lol: .... But you ate the iPad but it was sent from it? Is your stomach sending messages? :?

8. Best part of the entire thread right here. :lol: I got a good laugh out of this.

Thanks for sharing, Moose.

10. Small unmarked bills... Giant floating spaghetti monster... GENIUS!

11. No " I laek turtles"?

12. Jesus
    I gotta get my iPad to not say that at the end of all my emails. Lol

13. You should've said:

"You can get in legal trouble for this scam. Before you scam again, please ask 'What would Jesus do?' and repent."

14. * :lol:

15. Dammit making Christians look bad

16. But making Republicans look OH soooo good