Fan Fiction Contest - Prize Included

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Benny, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Chapterhh 4:

8 years later:
    Annathela woke up one morning and went to feed the birds. She was very used living in the wilderness. It had been 8 years and now Annathela was 17. She had changed her name to the name that she heard in one of her dreams. Her new name was Lnanna. Lnanna had build a very nice shelter made from animal skin, twigs, and moss. She ha build her own Knives and A bow and arrow. Every day she would hunt and catch something. Them she would cook it on a fire and eat it. She had forgotten most everything about the kingdoms until one night. It was night time and Lnanna went to sleep. She had a dream that an angel was with her. The angel said, "Greetings Lnanna. I am the angel Ra. I have been sent by god to show you the truth of what really happened to your mother and father." The angel explained how when she left the shelter Damis wasn't there either. He had stabbed her father in the chest from behind. Once Darmis saw that you had left the shelter he snuck into the shelter and cut open her throat. Then Damis pretended to awake and cry for there deaths. He became king and now rules all of Zúthmar. Zúthmar is an evil place and has been partly destroyed. After Lnanna heard this she said to the angel, "What must I do?" The angel replied, "I have granted you the Powers of warfare and you shall forever be known as Lnanna the goddess of Warfare. Here is a sword that shall help you in your battles. The swords name is Osiris. It will only work in your hands. Good luck Lnanna." Then Lnanna woke up. She thought it was just a dream when she felt something next to her. It was Osiris

2. To be Continued.........

3. Ivanna and her parents lived in a ring fort during the iron age in the south of ireland. It was on her 14th birthday she receved her first iron sword, incidently it was on this day the first group of monsters came...

Every attack since then the beasts had raised in intelligence. on the 3rd attack they became strategic, on the 5th attack they began using weapons. Luckly the groups of monsters only consist of 2 to 3 beasts, if there were more then ivanna and her family would be long dead.

Exactly 2 months after the first attack a group of skorpion shaped monsters attacked the fort. They were led by a thing that looked human but had the head of a bear, he had a magnificent sword. (the one she is holding in the picture) by now ivanna was an experenced fighter and had killed many monsters. She ran straight towards the human/bear and slashed artfully at it. It saw her and parryed her attack while punching her in the face. She stumbled backwards. She stood up and ran at him,she pretended to go for the stomach but stabbed him steaight between the eyes, killing him instintly. She picked up the sword and instantly felt a demonic power corse through her vains

To be continued...

4. What do you think?

5. Ima get to work If I feel like it

6. You know, I think I should just by default win this cuz I made Benny one of the most important main characters in Revolution.

Just sayin' 

7. I'm already friends with Benny, specially when he farmed me long ago 

8. Benny did you decide who the winner is?

9. I didn't read the name :(

10. Bump an who is gonna win? Have you decides yet?

11. I can unfriend, accept someone, then refriend.

12. Di you decide the winner yet?

13. Question: must it be 9 appropriate? :cool:

14.  i killed the english language in that one sentence... (/).~ but you get the picture...

15. I swear you guys are good writers but i keep getting put off by the chunks of writing.  paragraphs please?

16. Not for a week or so max.

If it doesnt contain profanities it will be fine.

17. I'll right mine tonight guys so gimmie time

18. Oh yeahh....
    Better start writing :)

19. Its fine, i don't want to rush this. just gonna be a series of small events which will spand over a long time. this will go on for a few days until it dies down and no one says there writing anything.