Fan Fiction Contest - Prize Included

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Benny, Sep 10, 2011.

1. *RESULTS IN POST BELOW*
    *TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THREAD.*

Hi guys :)

Earlier on today i posted a thread, http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78909, which is a thread about the kaw loading screen girl. Along with a name, I would like to have a description and any hidden stories or sources of information.

Anything, funny, dramatic ect is fine. Just a hidden story or tale that depicts the character on the loading screen of kaw. Think outside of the box, or at least look in the background of the picture for inspiration. Incase your on a PC heres the picture:

[​IMG]

- Prize is to be my 1000th friend on kaw, an honour no player has achieved.
    Maybe ill clean your forum section aswell if i feel nice ;)
    - Contest ends when i feel like it .. depends if this is popular or not.

Just post it in comments below.
    Love, Benny.

2. First off i would like to thank Corinthian for judging with me. He was great assitance and stopped me making the wrong choices lol.
    Secondly, to all that didn't win, your post where very entertaining and it was hard to pick a clear winner as players like ignia, cheese and max had put in a lot of effort. It took a good hour to find a winner. Thankyou everyone for your entries and continued support!

Me and cor had decided to divide this into 2 winners. A short entry and long entry.

Short entry winner:iExxx

Long entry winner: lIIIl__Reg-MidgetTerror__IllII

:D

3. Sounds cool Benny! I will get to work!

4. probs will get it on tonight

5. I already am your friend, benny.

6. Innannas Final Stand

Small, misty clouds of breath curled up into the cool night sky. I look around, warriors surround me, my warriors. I have to keep these men alive. 1000 battle-hardened vikings at my command.
    As we rounded the final corner of Mount Vormont, a cockel shell sounded in the distance. A spray of blood splattered my shirt, Theodor, our ironsmith, dropped onto the hard, rocky ground on which we stand.
    "Defensive Positions" I shout over the Cockel Shells cries.
    My men crouch, sheilds up. I call to the medic, "Douglas, Assist!"
    Douglas raced over and began to examine theodors wounds.
    "Dead" The medium-sized viking pronounced to the small amount of vikings in hearing range.
    "Inanna, Hostile scouts on the rocks ahead, unarmed, they dont know we have seen them."
    I was proud of my 8-man group of scouts. The best in the kingdom. Spotted everything.
    "Keep low, continue along this straight, take out the lookouts on the east tower. If their not fighting our main army in the north."
    "Yes, Inanna"
    "Thank you, Timothy, you may proceed"
    We watched our scouts go ahead, while we stayed back on the side of the road. A burly viking, Jamain, i think, dragged Theodors body underneath some shrubs, being careful not to spill much blood. Blood Hounds were common this season. A second cockel shell sounded, that was our signal from our main strike force in the north.
    Another burly viking, i forget his name, shouted our war cry. We all copied him and marched towards the warlocks camp.

The camp in sight, we slowed down. An arrow whizzed past my head.
    "Archers! Duck Low!" Another viking was shot, he staggered backwards, screaming in agony. The arrow was cleanly through his chest.
    Without hesitation, i drew my dagger, dropped onto his chest and slit his throat. A few men turned away.
    It wasnt a nice sight, though we couldnt risk to lose anymore soldiers from a screaming near-dead one.

We kept behind our sheilds, only rising to have shots at the hostile archers. I trod on something lying on the road. I sprained my ankle and fell. I cursed as i tried to get up. My ankle gave out again and my head landed on the lump. I realised what it was.
    It was davis, our second in command scout. I cursed again.
    "Havent heard a lady swear like that for a while" Douglas said cheekily.
    "concentrate on our mission, Douglas" I told him bitterly.
    A silouhette fell from one of the towers. We had taken out one of their archers. Soon after the rest dropped. We continued up the path. Archers lit up their arrows, and fired into the camp, over the tall mud and brick walls. More dead bodies along the path, more of our scouts dead bodies.
    We were about to launch a full asualt on the warlocks, which had been terrorizing our kingdom for years.
    I was the leader of a small army, going to hit the camp from the east as our main strike force hit the enemy front on; from the north.

We got to the wall and started climbing and smashing. Massive Broadsword crumbled small sections of the wall. Another lump lyed on the floor. It was moving slightly. It caled out to me,
    "Inanna" it called weakly. I ignored it, thinking it was just another soldier that had fallen from the wall.
    "Inanna" The voice called again, even weaker.
    "What is it, soldier?"
    "Its me, Timothy" The voice was even smaller and weaker than before. I rushed to Timothys side.
    "How did the scouts die?"
    "Archers. We didnt even see them"
    "DOUGLAS! ASSIST!" Douglas raced over, applying some sort of liquid to timothys gaping hole in his chest.
    "I will take care of him, Inanna, Go ahead"
    "Good luck, Inanna." Timothy said, barely audible.
    "Thank you, soldiers. Best of wishes to you both as well."

The wall was crushed now, Though the Warlocks had definately noticed us by now. Another scouts body lie on the path. I looked at the arrow embedded in his rib cage. It was in quite shallowly. I looked away, though my eyes darted back to it as i recognised the Viking insignia on its tail.
    Suicide wasnt rare during war. I thought little of it.
    Lots of fights were underway inside the remnants of the wall now. Everyone of the warlocks had 3 of our vikings onto it though. I was happy with these odds. More were bound to come though.
    Injured soldiers lie on the ground, also injured Warlocks, which I killed. A burly Viking lay dead on the ground. A small Warlock blade deeply plunged in his neck. I pulled the blade out. It was nicely weighted. A warlock scouts secondary weapon. I kept the knife, and walked towards a viking, with two Warlocks trying to get in behind the big warrior. I grabbed one of the Warlocks from behind, sliting its neck. The other turned and stared at me. It threw a small 8-bladed star at me. I dropped to the ground, i looked up to see a Warlock, with its knife about to come down into my chest. Before that happened, though. a long broadsword blade went through the Warlocks chest. The viking that i assisted had saved my life. Matthew i think hid name was.

Thanks for reading! I will finish the story off later! I have to go now :( Cya!

7. thanks, its good!

8. Margret

House wife

She loves to cook so much that she fought off a zombie invasion by herself to get a brand new chopping board.

Deadly and silent, the way a good house wife should be 

9. The sword is a mystical butchers knife and the shield transforms back into her chopping board...

10. Forum

The woman, only known as "forum", has graced the loading screen since KaW was played by one person. She has also been fighting off the dragon, Who is known as "Game".

The war was soon about to be a loss to the forums, with their grand soldiers quitting. But then the forums
    made a last stand. They created Moderators and recruited new people to fight for the forums.

11. The story of Lnanna
    Many people think that she is just the goddess of warfare but there is much more to it than that.

Chapter 1:
    The woman on the loading screen is the god of war as you said but there is more of a story than just that. When she was a little girl her father would always say to her, "one day you will be a queen just like your mother. Her father was the king of all of Zúthmar. Zúthmar was a beautiful place for a long time. There were beautiful gardens. There were many holy temples and there was even a beautiful castle for the royal family. The girl's name was Annathela. Annathela loved to roan the castle. She was only nine years old at this time. She dreamed of once becoming the queen of all Zúthmar. Annathela's father had a brother. His name was Darmis. Darmis wishes that he could be king since he was a child too but his brother also Annathela's father, King Luger, Was older so he became king. Ever since the day king Luger became king his brother, Luger, Has been planning revenge. He promised himself that one day he would be king even if it meant to kill all of the royal family.

Chapter 2:

One day Annathela was playing around in the gardens of Zúthmar when suddenly she heard a bell ring. She knew what this meant and she didn't dare hope it was true. It was the ambush bell. When the ambush bell is rang it means there is an attack coming. Annathela ran to the castle to see where her parents were. They had already gone down to the shelter. She ran as fast as he could to the secret wall. She pulled the book and the wall opened to reveal the shelter and inside the shelter was her mother, father, and Darmis. She was very surprised to see Darmis there but she was more worried so she ran inside the shelter and closed the door shut. Now 9 year old annathela was very scared. Once they were all calmed down he father said, "now that you guys are all settled down I must go and help fight." Annathela started to cry and tried to grab onto her father but her mother held her tight. That night when Annathela's mother and Darmis were asleep. She opened the door to the shelter and walk out. Annathela was very scared but she was determined to find her father. She was walking in the gardens to freshen up a bit wen she saw a body on the ground. She couldn't make out who it was because she was to far away. She ran to the medical room and called for help. Then she ran back to where the body was and when she looked closer she notices who it was. It was her father

Chapter 3:
    Annathela just stood there. She was shaking. She couldn't move. Her father, the man who had raised her, the man who had loved her, and the man who taught her was now dead. See didn't cry and she didn't rub she just stood there. Her mother hadn't come out of the shelter yet. She unfroze and she ran to the shelter. In the shelter he saw he mother, on the ground ad her neck cute open. This time Annathela screamed and this time she ran but not to the medics. She ran out of the castle and out of the kingdom. When she stopped it was the morning and she was in the middle of a forest. Her father had taught her what to do if she were ever Aline in the wilderness. She grabbed branches and cut them with a sharp stone. She took leaves and moss to put on the branches. That was her shelter. That night she slept outside and wondered, "Who would have killed my mother and father?" she though long and hard about this but she could understand. She went on to live in the wilderness.

Chapter 4:

8 years later:
    Annathela woke up one morning and went to feed the birds. She was very used living in the wilderness. It had been 8 years and now Annathela was 17. She had changed her name to the name that she heard in one of her dreams. Her new name was Lnanna. Lnanna had build a very nice shelter made from animal skin, twigs, and moss. She ha build her own Knives and A bow and arrow. Every day she would hunt and catch something. Them she would cook it on a fire and eat it. She had forgotten most everything about the kingdoms until one night. It was night time and Lnanna went to sleep. She had a dream that an angel was with her. The angel said, "Greetings Lnanna. I am the angel Ra. I have been sent by god to show you the truth of what really happened to your mother and father." The angel explained how when she left the shelter Damis wasn't there either. He had stabbed her father in the chest from behind. Once Darmis saw that you had left the shelter he snuck into the shelter and cut open her throat. Then Damis pretended to awake and cry for there deaths. He became king and now rules all of Zúthmar. Zúthmar is an evil place and has been partly destroyed. After Lnanna heard this she said to the angel, "What must I do?" The angel replied, "I have granted you the Powers of warfare and you shall forever be known as Lnanna the goddess of Warfare. Here is a sword that shall help you in your battles. The swords name is Osiris. It will only work in your hands. The sword had a blue glow.Good luck Lnanna." Then Lnanna woke up. She thought it was just a dream when she felt something next to her. It was glowing. It was Osiris.

Chapter 5:
    That morning Lnanna went her look out tree where sue could see all of Zúthmar. He made a map of how to get there without being seen. Apparently Darmis had thought that Lnanna was killed. She followed her map all the way to the kingdom gates. She decided to go through the secret path that only her father, her mother, and she only knew. She went to the Side of the kingdoms and pushed in a secret brick. An entrance suddenly appeared which led into the king's study. In the study was Darmis. Lnanna went into the study and went up to Darmis. Darmis was very surprised that Lnanna was still alive. He said, "Annathela it has been a long time. Where have you gone? We all though you were dead." Lnanna replied, "I'm no longer known as Annathela I am now know as Lnanna Goddess of Warfare and protector and leader of this kingdom." she went up to face Darmis. They were inches away from each other. Lnanna said, "I know what you have done to both of my parent and what you have done to this kingdom. I will give you a chance. Turn yourself in and give the rightful place as ruler of Zúthmar or pay the consequences." Darmis laughed, "I am not foolish enough to fall for your bluffs. Now begone. Guards!!!!!" Lnanna ran out of the kingdoms and went back to her shelter an plotted the battle to reclaim the kingdom.

chapter 6:
    That night she had another dream. The angel Ra had calle to speak with her again. He said, "I have granted you the powers to call upon the Guardian of Zúthmar. This dragon is called Obelisk. Obelisk will only respond to royal blood which means Darmis can't call upon him. Whenever you wish to call upon Obelisk just chant the words 'Krata Sya' and Obelisk shall come before you." Lnanna woke up. She had prepared her armor and her sword. She chanted, "Krata Sya." All of a sudden Obelisk appeared before her. Obelisk spoke to her through her mind. Obelisk said 'what do you wish Queen Lnanna?' Lnanna replied, 'Today will be a horrible day and a death for many people. We will be going to war against Zúthmar to reclaim my throne from Darmis.' She climbed onto Obelisk and said, 'take me to the gate of Zúthmar.' Obelisk flew to the gates of Zúthmar she told obelisk to help battle against these people. She spoke he voice very loud to Darmis ho was at the very font of the gate. She said, "This is your last chance forfeit the war and turn yourself in. Fight me and you shall die." Darmis relied, "We shall fight you and you shall bow before us in the new era of Zúthmar!" Just then men started Running to her with swords and armor. The battle had begun.

Chapter 7:
    She had taken out Osiris and used the sword's power to blast half of the men to dust. She started to attack. One by one people were being killed until only one man was left.she ran up to him but right before she was about to kill him Darmis stabbed her from behind. She started bleeding. Darmis kneeled down to he and spoke smoothly, "I knew since the day you were born that one day you be kneeling to me even if it is on your death bed. Goodby sweet Lnanna." Just when Darmis was about to walk away Lnanna spoke, "you are foolish to think I am dying. I am a goddess I can't die. Now you shall kneel before me!!" She stood up and ran to Darmis and sliced his neck open. Then she fell to the ground and started crying. The kingdom of Zúthmar was conquered. Queen Lnanna was at her rightful place. It was time to build a new era of Zúthmar

The End

12. I finshed my story :D

13. good job ;) id love to hear more.

14. Andrillias
    Goddess
    Weapons: Sword

15. Chapter 2:

One day Annathela was playing around in the gardens of Zúthmar when suddenly she heard a bell ring. She knew what this meant and she didn't dare hope it was true. It was the ambush bell. When the ambush bell is rang it means there is an attack coming. Annathela ran to the castle to see where her parents were. They had already gone down to the shelter. She ran as fast as he could to the secret wall. She pulled the book and the wall opened to reveal the shelter and inside the shelter was her mother, father, and Darmis. She was very surprised to see Darmis there but she was more worried so she ran inside the shelter and closed the door shut. Now 9 year old annathela was very scared. Once they were all calmed down he father said, "now that you guys are all settled down I must go and help fight." Annathela started to cry and tried to grab onto her father but her mother held her tight. That night when Annathela's mother and Darmis were asleep. She opened the door to the shelter and walk out. Annathela was very scared but she was determined to find her father. She was walking in the gardens to freshen up a bit wen she saw a body on the ground. She couldn't make out who it was because she was to far away. She ran to the medical room and called for help. Then she ran back to where the body was and when she looked closer she notices who it was. It was her father.

16. The tale of the woman on the loading screen is that of defeat, and that of valiance and bravery.

Many years ago, there lived a king, Arturus. Loved by many, and feared by more, Arturus ruled his kingdom, which sprawled for many miles across the rocky K'thulmac mountain range, with a calm and peaceful reign.

Although peaceful, Arturus had control over a massive army, one which could stand up to even the most devastating of blows, and even the greatest elements. The army had been known for several hundreds of years as the "Invincible Mass" for it's sheer size and power.

Sadly, on the thirtieth day of the kingdom of Arturus' 2,045th year, the unthinkable happened. Every one of the kingdoms enemies, hundreds of thousands of barbarians, and a couple hundred well-prepared noblemen armies, decided to make an alliance and destroy their common enemy.

It was a long, brutal, and world-shattering battle. For seventeen days straight, the kingdoms walls held up against the merciless armies, with their countless trebuchets and siege towers. Archers from atop the walls rained hell unto the enemies below, while a small army of elementals, whom Arturus had helped long ago, pummeled the ground forces.

But on the third hour of the eighteenth day, the Gods decided it was time. The God of war sent a fearsome dragon, a living inferno, at the castle. His counterpart, the Goddess of Peace, sent a white dragon to destroy the fire. While the battle raged on below, the terrified citizens of Arturus' kingdom watched in awe as two godly forces rained fiery hell on eachother.

Then. The war ended. In a split second, the Fire dragon disoriented the dragon of Peace, and destroyed the main gate to the kingdom. Arturus, who was already well past his time, said to his young daughter, Isabeth, with his dying words,

"Take my blade, and let my legacy live on. Please... The people... Need you." He then died.

As the endless hordes of barbarians rushed in and quickly swarmed the city, Isabeth performed her duty. Stepping out from the collapsing gate to the castle, she began to fight. Wave after wave after wave she slew, relentless in her fury and will.

For three more days, she fought, taking the battle outside of the castle and atop the mountain K'thulmras, the highest of the mountain range. As her blade tore through the final foe, she lost her strength.

Atop the highest mountain, standing atop the battlefield of the bloodiest battle ever to have occurred, holding her Father's most prized possession, she died. The Gods saw her strength and all her courage, and decided to grant her the honor of keeping her human form in that position, as a sign of true courage and valiance, and gave her godship.

To this day, the Goddess Isabeth rules over her Father's kingdom, and it is said that anyone who enters Her domain can feel an aura of courage, valiance, and defeat.

17. Chapter 3:
    Annathela just stood there. She was shaking. She couldn't move. Her father, the man who had raised her, the man who had loved her, and the man who taught her was now dead. See didn't cry and she didn't rub she just stood there. Her mother hadn't come out of the shelter yet. She unfroze and she ran to the shelter. In the shelter he saw he mother, on the ground ad her neck cute open. This time Annathela screamed and this time she ran but not to the medics. She ran out of the castle and out of the kingdom. When she stopped it was the morning and she was in the middle of a forest. Her father had taught her what to do if she were ever Aline in the wilderness. She grabbed branches and cut them with a sharp stone. She took leaves and moss to put on the branches. That was her shelter. That night she slept outside and wondered, "Who would have killed my mother and father?" she though long and hard about this but she could understand. She went on to live in the wilderness.

18. Amkari
    King Akolaras's daughter
    Sword and Sheild
    Story: Years ago In this very kingdom we all rule today, lived A king and his daughter. Akolaras, the king decided that the war going on for years had to stop. So he called on General Amakarlopara, she was the best of Akolaras's soldiers and the most loyal.
    Akolaras was pleased to see his general. Akolaras and Amakarlopara went to the other room in Akolaras's great place. "My rouge scouts have reported an abomination at the monastery barracks. "Amakarlopara reported to the king. Akolaras's reponse was that of royalty, "Send our best. We will send Akathara and Feredix , may the gods watch over you Amakarlopara". Amakarlopara looked at the king with surprise but obeyed him. Akathara and Feredix were already at the gates to the Monastery Graveyard. Wikowlarkis waited in the monastery for Feredix and Akathara. Amkari, the princess of her father's grand kingdom paced her room. In only 10 years all of this would be her's to command. Amkari's sister, Althakar was younger and couldn't command the kingdom yet. To young Amkari's and to King Akolaras's surprise, Althakar had shown great talent for magic. This was a rare gift, the king and Althakar's sister were thrilled. Years later the war did not end but the monastery was once again part of the kingdom. As her father's dying words he spoke only a few: "Amkari...Take my blade...The Kindom needs a new ruler , they need you...Watch your sister..take care of the army...You are no more princess of Acalian...You are thier queen", With those words spoken the king closed his eyesfor the last time.

19. Lame prize because I'm already yo friend