the antiguide 2 (the secret game)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Distance, Mar 22, 2011.

1. 0.0 I meant how many points a mind paradox is.

2. Bump for the awesomeness

3. Havent posted in a while. Theyre keeping a close eye on me. Swabia won big points on his castle codes thread and the devs tried to off him. Keep playing guys just keep it under the table.

4. Bump because featherhunter hates it. Edited its post calling this off topic spam. Its fiction and it has fans. It is in its proper home.

5. This is great bump

6. Distance rules!

*burns furniture*

*calls pizza place*

*jumps in front of bus*

How much is emoji worth?

7. And can you bump number one?

8. Ok this sequence is worth 10000000000000 points!!!! First make 20-100 alts and get them to hire eachother and team farm eachother giving you less money then you started out at, just that is only the amount of ppl hired X total plunder / alts X original points

Then you throw you iPod at a bus but don't worry it should have a string on it so you can pull it back after it gets modified by the bus,
    This allows you to open Mod accounts, shutting down threads=1000 points X post / people that poet on it
    Banning ppl= number of friends you have X 5000

And you wonder why mods are mods!!!"

9. I asked for a whopper at McDonalds
    45 points

10. What's the castle code

11. Ask for tacos a kfc double points this week only!

12. To earn a maximum of 60 points you must get zero marks in any school tests. You must also turn up to school without clothes or you will lose all points you earned in the last month and your point will then be halved.

13. how much is bumping a thread worth?

14. 5 points (my first post on this thread)

15. How many points get for spamming mooses wall

16. im having trouble burning my sofas. any advice?

17. napalm and thermite. PM for details.

18. I was about to suggest a huge chunk of sodium and throwing it in water.. Then running away from the living room as fast as possible...