the antiguide 2 (the secret game)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Distance, Mar 22, 2011.

1.  -10 points

2. I told people how to get volleyed to 20bil.

By sending 3 feedback messages saying hire me, and then throwing your device out the window.

3. Wow bet that was worth a ton! I didnt know that one!

4. Winners of the past have gotten some amazing rewards.
    Barak obama (how else could he get elected?)
    Ghandi (won a ferarri)
    Kaw_dev (was awarded control over the game)
    Donald trump ($$$)
    Satan (dominion over hell)
    Swabia (king of a small island nation off the coast of florida)

You could be next!

5. As much as I have respect for u distance, but this is just wrong.
    It's these kind of threads we've been trying to get off Fanfiction. Just read our sad constitution.

6. Okay a: this was requested by a fan of the antiguide. I had at least two requests for a sequel. Therefore it has fans.
    B: this is fictional.
    What part of this does not fit with fan fiction?
    It may not be a traditional story like you want but it is the correct forum section.

7. Dang i lost points for allowing myself to be trolled. 

8. 10 points for stor for successfully pulling me off topic 

9. Yes players a successful troll is worth 10 points! Shutting down a thread is worth 25!

10. Fine, but I feel B is the only legitimate reason here Having fans about it isn't much reason for putting it in FF but I'll shut my mouth about it for now.
    Btw what's does getting trolled mean? Or trolling? Always hear people talking 'bout it but never understood what it meant.(Don't call me a noob because then ur lying to yourself)

11. Original definition of a troll is someone who intentionally pulls a thread off topic.

12. Trollolololo

Hahahahaha

That dude is Distance... Check Azer's thread for pic.

1 for troll vid

13. I never knew this

14. Btw i never call anyone a noob. It loses you points. Only original insults earn points. Besides ive seen ur name around.

15. How many points I have? I must know!

16. The score hasnt updated doom but last i saw you were in the top 75.

17. OMG how many till I win?!?

18. Cant say. I dont control the game. Kaw_dev won that right. You should ask him 

19. My noobness is so great that I'm automatically set at second place, if I was first always then everyone would know the system was biased towards my awesomeness! :D :D