Darkness Ascending Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lIIIl__Reg-MidgetTerror__IllII, Jan 12, 2011.

1. This is the feedback thread for my story, Darkness Ascending. Feel free to post your opinion, wether you think the story is good or bad, here! Also, I would be grateful for any suggestions!

2. Um Reg... I got bored after teh first paragraph. How bout u use an onomatopoeia in ur lead?

3. I really like it! Story has good pontential. I'm intrested in seeing where this goes.

4. thanx!
    to tell u the truth idk where its going lol
    i just improvising
    whenever i have a random idea and inspiration i put it in
    for example, yesterday i had a random idea for an interesting thing to put in my story

SPOILER ALERT :twisted:

(insert a prophecy here)
    The prophecy was written in blood.
    How do I know all this?
    It was written in my blood.
    (end of chapter or end of book depends if i making it a seies or book idk lol)
    i havent even thought of a prophecy yet lol

5. That's how I think of most things too, and the prophecy in blood part sounds really cool!

6. lol thx and wen i nto thinking of random stuff like that i have writer's block
    like i think of the middle but not beggining or end or end but not middle or beginning lol usually theres this awesome part and then the rest is mediocre

7. Ooh blood now I'm interested

8. lol
    boys r so stupid
    they have no appreciation for good literature!
    the second they hear "blood" or something they r interested :roll:

9. Actually no I read all posts on writers cafe in less than an hour and I can read 100 pages in an hour. I like reading. U underestimate us boys. Not all of us r crazily into gore and smashing things up. My friend reads 10 hours total in a week

10. lol i know not all r
    u r just one of the boys that r :p

11. I like it. :geek:

Though, I am wondering if it'll keep up the awesomeness. :-|

Keep it up! :)

12. lol thx!
    and im worried i cant keep up the awesomeness :oops:
    but i will try my best! :ugeek: :mrgreen:

13. Okay. Oh by the way I'm going to start writing short stories from TN3U to keep our memories. It'll hopefully be interesting. Right now I'm writing Destruction if TN3U. :-| :geek:

14. Of* :twisted:

15. i was gonna do that >.<
    lol w/e i bust with Darkness Ascending anyway
    and also pls suggest a new title cuz Darkness Ascending is only temporary cuz i needed a title to post in FF and Darkness Ascending sounds cool lol

16. Too Bad! :twisted:

Maybe, "The Creepy Stalker Dolls"?

17. lol
    At first i was gonna call ti The Dolls and then i thought "nah the dolls rnt very important"
    u know wat?
    i just gonna keep it Darkness Ascending lol

18. How bout "The Dolls of Darkness"? It has a nice ring to it.