Stora's random story by SW :)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *NecroHyphen (01), Jan 11, 2011.

1. Read storallelite's story to understand

Diane looked at her dead friend, distraught, horrified, unbearable this shocking discovery made Diane explode, instantly sending a mass of energy surging all around her, killing nearby fish and she saw as her team cried in pain.

"Why did you do that" Matt yelled
    "Sorry, i am so sorry" Diane apologised
    "what did I send out?" She asked
    "A picture... A book... Something with ancient writing... Sorry Diane, it's too painful to remember" Matt slumped to the floor in pain

Karl at the same time collapsed and his voice suddenly changed, a loud, booming voice cleared the silence "I AM YOUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE DIANE AND I GIVE TO YOU THE GIFTS NEEDED FOR THE CHALLENGES AHEAD!!" The spirit rushed towards Diane at breakneck speed, Diane was pushed to the floor, unconscience and defenceless.

Risana, on the other hand, was left unharmed and was able to watch everything, she dared not wake Diane and Matt wasn't moving, Karl was stuck in the pit with Evaline's dead body. Te situation was dire and hopeless. She quickly sent a message to zaln that they had failed and there was no hope for Matt and Keir.

She then swam back to the submarine and tried to contact the surface. The radio had been sabotaged and Risana hadn't seen Jerad enter the compartment. Dark purple energy pulsed through his hands shooting Risana in the back, right on the spine, dead instantly.

I changed Diane and Evaline around :)

2. Whoa story, u have a taste for death even more than me! Lol u changed a lot, Matt and Risana weren't there originally
    But pretty nice idea, very good actually. But I had another idea on how they were going to find "it".
    But u got me thinking...

3. This is not part of the story, not even posted by stora, I won't beat her writing cos she's amazing :)
    But here goes

4. Why did i have to die?!!! I am evalines love! She just hasn't admitted it yet lol

5. You'll see what I'll do, btw this is my version of the future of stora's story

6. Hmm. This will be interesting! As long as it doesn't give away anything that I might plan. Lol Write on lol

7. Fine, You might even get a few ideas your self :)

Zaln awoke feeling pestered and annoyed, the nurse's had to keep fixing him up as jerad kept making zaln bleed or black out, it was torture, forgetting everything and then waking up and remembering the pain, danger and fear all over again.

It's was like reliving part of his life over and over again, suddenly his head felt like it was splitting in two, cracking at the seams, his eyes wide open with excruciating pain, zaln quickly placed defences around his brain, protecting himself from the blast mostly, he made out Diane's mind and suddenly it all went dark...

Just at that moment Keir crept along the narrow streets looking for zaln on his own, Matt had gone back looking for Diane, he felt like something was wrong, what a wimp Keir thought to himself.

Everything was running smoothly until Matt disappeared, ever since then Keir had been looking for a entrance into the prison, but a steep cliff hanged behind the prison and their was no windows or even a door for that matter.

Guards were slowly making their way back to their posts and Keir had to act fast now, thinking rationally, he sprinted to the cliff edge and slowly shuffled along the very thin path that only permitted sideways walking.

Keir carried along for what felt like a century, but alas no door or opening were placed on the building, a large sewer pipe loomed down below, half way down the cliff, it was his only chance to save zaln.

He tiptoed over to the edge, peeping down and seeing a deep, endless pit of darkness was not encouraging, never the less, he jumped...

Diane's view

Diane stirred from her experience of spirit possession, looking around she saw Risana was gone, Matt unconscience on the floor, Karl had fallen asleep from boredom as everyone no longer replied to him and Evaline, beautiful Evaline would never wake from her eternal slumber...

Diane wanted revenge...

8. Everybody must die lol stora only kidding :) idk If you write from my story

Have fun

Keir prepared for the worst as he jumped, landing hard on the metal sewage pipe, the stench was abnormal, the pipe was large and empty except for a green bile running along the floor, Keir had to keep going.

Lifting himself up with all his might, he grabbed hold of the metal caged door and heaved the heavy door which would have been impossible to move if it wasn't in water.

Keir pushed off and jumped into the pipe, a small indent in the roof of the pipe was the only light source, but it was enough to reveal the metallic, sturdy hatch above what seemed to be a slime covered ladder, Keir slowly made his ascent to the light...

Until the ladder wobbled and Keir fell to the monsters below, swallowed in little chunks by the starving zombies...

Zaln had no hope, death was like a old friend now, greeting him with open arms. It was unavoidable with his injuries, death was another adventure an undiscovered adventure, it was bleak, but the prospect was delightful as zaln passed into the void once more...

9. Diane was taken by revenge and now she had the means to destroy this place and everyone with, she revived Matt and flew down into the pit, healing Karl and flew them both to the surface, telling them about her plan and made them escape.

She had the green light to do what she wanted, Diane thanked the spirits and her conquest of death, destruction and decay began...

Everything was alight inside the dome, nothing moved, Diane had flew to the top and began shooting flaming energy bolts and the ground below, every shot followed with a whisper "This one is for Risana" and "For Zaln" until her revenge was complete, she didn't stop, hellbent on avenging her team and closet friend.

She knew Jerad would come, he was too predictable, sure enough the defender came...

"YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE JERAD, NO GUARDS, NO FRIENDS, JUST YOU AND ME NOW!!!!" Diane roared before Jerad could even speak, Diane had sent thunderbolts and everything she had at Jerad, no escape, so Jerad simply sent one pulse of energy through the gap, aiming for Diane's heart...

Diane had thought no one could survive that blast, she was right, Jerads body fell to the ground, but the pulse coming straight for her was going too fast hitting her right in the heart, death instantly took control, something was right about death, she saw her friends again and life was good once more...

Back in the dome...

Zaln had heard the screams, the destruction and the battle, it was over in a flash. Zaln was stuck, no one knew where he was, no one was coming for him this time...

What happened next was totally unexpected and prusably impossible, Matt and Karl walked into the room, geared up and ready to go, they untied Zaln and hurried back down the ladder they had found, Keir's Body was visible, left total bloodied and half eaten.

They pressed on, the submarine parked just by the exit to the pipe, Matt and Karl both walked in, laughing and cheery that they had survived, but death had other plans...

From the battle above the blast had cracked the dome and great shards of the dome came crashing down on the submarine sending it into a downward spiral towards the ocean floor. Matt and Karl both were pressed against the window trying to get out, the resilience was futile...

Zaln was alone, alone forever unless...

He lined up against the edge of the pipe, peering over, their was no telling how far it wen down, neverless Zaln jumped...

----------------------------------------------------

End of mini story :)

Stora hope you write better than this, you normally do, good luck

10. I got eaten????!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOoooooooooo..............

11. Zombies are unpredictable

12. Zombies??????!!!!!!!!!

13. I'll do my best story :) but this is great too lol

14. Just please don't kill me off in the story please stora

15. Poor old me. Thumbless, half-eaten and dead. $hit whats going to happen to me if I'm in another story

16. Everybody dead thou odd reasons :)