✡ Never Forget ✡

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *arimay (01), Dec 17, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

✡ Never Forget ✡
    By: Arimay

Prolouge
    "As much as it hurts, never forget, as much as it pains, never forget, as much as it's life threatening, never forget. If you do remember, it won't happen again. As long as the mind stays with hate, it will remind you to never do it. Love can't exsist without hate things in the memory that includes hate." 
    -Skylar/Arimay, the author.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter One
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    "No! That's all wrong! We aren't that way, we aren't pigs!" I yelled at the radio, it was playing the speech of Hitler. I didn't agree to what he was saying, Jews aren't  the way he was calling them, neither were the people whom he called "subhuman", whom were the people without blonde hair or blue eyes, the people who weren't Jewish. The point is, nobody should be treated this way, nobody. I sat at the kitchen table listening to this along with my mother. She soon walked over and turned off the radio.
    "But, I was listening to that." I pleaded because of how much it interested me.
    "Your not that way, that Hitler is just an idiot, I don't want those things being put into your mind just because he says." mother said, stirring things in her bowl getting ready for supper.
    "But, why does he think we're that way? Why does he think we're horrible, subhuman...why?" I trailed off not knowing what else to really say of us, we weren't that way, never, not once. It wasn't fair.
    "Because, Hitler thinks all Jews are bad for having all the jobs, being the only ones successful, just because we work our hardest doesn't mean they can call us these horrible, cruel thinks, it's not fair, not fair at all, Nathan." my mother says looking at me for the moments she talked.
    "Than why does he destroy others who aren't blonde hair blue eyes? Why does he call the rest subhuman?" 
    "Nathan, he thinks blonde haired blue eyed people are the master race. If Jews were blonde haired blue eyed he'd still get rid of them though, he only wants the 'masters' in the world, not us. He's wrong Nathan, don't let him get to you, like said, he's completely wrong." she started chopping at the tomatos again. She wiped the madness off her face than finally calmed down, Hitler was a threat to almost all kind, all races. It was cruelty, hate, it was unfathomable what he said of people, I couldn't bare, I could see farther of the hatred, it pained me, it pained me until I was done.   

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Two
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Four Weeks Later
    We walked to school, my brother Daniel and I.  Kids shoved us as we walked in, today I was twelve, my brother ten. It was hard to think of, going to school, being shoved, kids calling out your name and dirty words that can only make you greeve and cry. Yes, what a happy birthday. I finally make it to my class after taking Daniel to his, I sit at my seat once again my teacher, Mr. Blatcher gives me a discusted look when I came in, I could hear him mumble under his breath,
    "Jew." he said rolling his eyes at me making it aware so I can see it, making me look at the discusting looks he forced on me, I hated it. I was too scared to react though, I pulled out my math book and started on my work.
    "What are you doing?" he asked projecting his question so the whole class looked up in a silence, the whole world suddenly stopped, fixtured their eyes on me.
    "I'm getting some questions done before class starts, I can't really understand it because to me you go so fast, this way I'll understand it better." I responded giving him a fearful look.
    "No! It's not even math class yet, Nathan! Be ashamed! Or I hope you know how to even be ashamed, you probably don't since you have such a small head, there's simply no room for a brain in their!" he shouted the class gasped at watched in amazment, I was furious.
    "You do this everyday, can you please just stop?" I asked but very demanding like, I was done, I was through with his crap. 
    "No, my sentences are facts!"he said louder grabbing a ruler from his desk.
    "Or maybe they're just sentences for stupid people, just, like, YOU!" I hollar getting up from my desk waving my finger.
    "Don't you say that to me you filthy Jew! I will smack you with a ruler for all the chances I get!" that was it, I was over it was all gone, the thing inside me to hold me up from all his comments.
    "Shut up! And I'm NOT filthy! Your just an idiot who can't go his own way!" I kicked him in the shins, picked up my desk and through it on the floor, than walked away crying. I was only twelve, I didn't deserve this, I didn't take the German's "precious jobs" nor did I hate them, so? Why hate me? It all made no sence everything was turning around. Jews were being picked on and torchured for no reason, what was going on? Hatred I tell you, nothing but cruel hatred.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Three
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    I sit at the couch staring at the brown carpet. 
    "I do not care if he's the best teacher you've had! He called my son bad names and threatened him just because he's a different race!" my mother yelled into our brand new phone. I cried and cried remembering today, running to the principal screaming that my brother and I needed to go home. I didn't want to put my brother in danger either, he's only ten. He didn't deserve any of this either.
    "Well, than we will not be attending your school any longer good-bye!" my mother hung up and than came to comfort me.
    "Oh, Mr. Blatcher is horrible, he's not fair. How long has he been saying all these things to you?" asked my mother holding me tightly.
    "About the last three or two months." I sniffled blowing my noes into a hanky.
    "Oh, why didn't you tell me! I cannot believe people are actually listening to Hitler," my mother started to cry. "What if they do bad things to us, Nathan? Oh...this isn't the life I want for you boys, I love you both, oh, we need you father to come home." she got up slowly calming down, soon she reached father on the phone.
    "Daniel? Daniel? Is this you," she paused for a minute.
    "Oh, there you are I'm sorry, I'm just new to this phone contraption. Can you come home, please?" mother and father had named my brother Daniel after our father, they honestly couldn't think of any names they liked.
    "Because, Nathan and Daniel are being teased for being Jewish." I could hear Dad over the phone too,
    "Yes, I must say things aren't going well here either." Dad said over the phone.
    "Alright, than we will see you soon. I love you, bye." mother said placing the phone on it's hook.
    "Father will be home soon, we'll all have a family meeting, we can sort handling the people who dislike us." mother spoke in such a brave tone, so calm, sweet, promiseful, I hoped she would be correct. If she wasn't well, life would just get harder, and harder, and harder, and harder.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Four
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Father walls in and sits at the couch across from the couch I'm sitting on none of us know what to say.
    "Daniel? Any suggestions? What do you do when your teased at work?" mother asks searching for something to say to help us.
    "Uh, Daniel, Nathan I just ignore them, walk quickly. Pretend as if they aren't there, but one thing, do not break down, they'll just hurt you harder. They don't want you and that's already established, you just have to keep strong as much as you can, as big and as hard as you can. They will not stop." my father said asuring what to do and officially what not to do, just then the phone rang so loudly, it made me jump.
    "Excuse me." mother said getting up, lifting this cone shape piece to her ear.
    "Steinburg Residance." mother answered in a very serious tone. Than out of the blue, her face sank. 
    "Alright, alright Lotte, come over with your children right away." she put the phone down and bursted into tears. I rushed over to her.
    "Mother, mother! What's wrong with Aunt Lotte, Uncle Friedric, Hannel and Peter?" I begged I had to know what's wrong with my cousins, my aunt and uncle. Than she turned to me, she gave me the most frightening look, I started to worry, I desspratly awaited an answer.
    "Uncle Friedric is dead."

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Five
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    "How? What happened, how did he...pass on?" I asked wanting to know everything, she was on the phone so long I needed to know everything Aunt Lotte said to my mother, he was so young, oh my god, my father in heaven, what is happening?
    "Nathan, he was killed by Nazis." she bursted out screaming, I knew he was the best brother in law she had, I was still curious though.
    "What are those?" I asked sitting next to her, rubbing her back.
    "Nathan, they're Hitler's soldjiers," she paused. "When they gave birth to Hannel, they parked where they shouldn't, they didn't care because of course, Lotte had to get the the hospital room as soon as possible. He was taken by Nazis about a week ago, they sent back a note...and his ashes in a box." I couldn't breathe, I was devistated, what was happening? I just couldn't believe it, why would people do such a cruel thing?Hitler was an idiot, he wanted all Jews, and subhumans to hurt emotionally and phisically, I wanted him to hurt now too, I sighed and thought, I must not hate, I must love if I do there will be a reward in the end, I must stay strong, I must carry on. 

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Six
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Aunt Lotte, Hannel and Peter cam running I the door. Both the boys Peter and Hannel crying massively, I ran and held them. I felt so bad for them, only seven and eight and lost their father already? 
    "Nathan, Daniel, take your cousins into the second living room, Father, Aunt Lotte and I would like to talk." mother ordered wiping away her tears holding Aunt Lotte in her long gray jacket, black hat, a black dress and black shoes. I walked them all in and they sat on the couch holding eachother tightly, I started to mourn too. I cried and cried with them. Than I heard Aunt Lotte scream, I walked to the wall telling Daniel to help them for a bit, I watched as Aunt Lotte dropped on the floor, pulling out a note.
    "They sent me a note, it discracful but, I want you to hear of the words they say, 
    'Jew, 
    We have creamated your loved one, here are the ashes, he was alive, screaming for mercy, but as you should know he deserved it. He's done a bad thing, he doesn't deserve to live, that whoree. We gotten saticfaction out of this, we enjoyed watching him burn to his death and wishes for you to also burn, suffering. 
    We wish you were dead along with all other Jews, and subhumans. 
    Nazis.'
    Don't you see? They hate us? We must leave, we are going to die if we don't do everything they say." said Aunt Lotte than I turned back and came back to the room, Daniel was kneeling down in front of Hannel and Peter, talking of how heaven is, what it's filled with, all it's joys and wonders. I tried to smile but that note was glued in my mind, this was no heaven, this was hell.

2. Crap let me try posting a dif way

3. ✡ Never Forget ✡
    By: Arimay

Prolouge
    "As much as it hurts, never forget, as much as it pains, never forget, as much as it's life threatening, never forget. If you do remember, it won't happen again. As long as the mind stays with hate, it will remind you to never do it. Love can't exsist without hate things in the memory that includes hate." 
    -Skylar/Arimay, the author.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter One
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    "No! That's all wrong! We aren't that way, we aren't pigs!" I yelled at the radio, it was playing the speech of Hitler. I didn't agree to what he was saying, Jews aren't  the way he was calling them, neither were the people whom he called "subhuman", whom were the people without blonde hair or blue eyes, the people who weren't Jewish. The point is, nobody should be treated this way, nobody. I sat at the kitchen table listening to this along with my mother. She soon walked over and turned off the radio.
    "But, I was listening to that." I pleaded because of how much it interested me.
    "Your not that way, that Hitler is just an idiot, I don't want those things being put into your mind just because he says." mother said, stirring things in her bowl getting ready for supper.
    "But, why does he think we're that way? Why does he think we're horrible, subhuman...why?" I trailed off not knowing what else to really say of us, we weren't that way, never, not once. It wasn't fair.
    "Because, Hitler thinks all Jews are bad for having all the jobs, being the only ones successful, just because we work our hardest doesn't mean they can call us these horrible, cruel thinks, it's not fair, not fair at all, Nathan." my mother says looking at me for the moments she talked.
    "Than why does he destroy others who aren't blonde hair blue eyes? Why does he call the rest subhuman?" 
    "Nathan, he thinks blonde haired blue eyed people are the master race. If Jews were blonde haired blue eyed he'd still get rid of them though, he only wants the 'masters' in the world, not us. He's wrong Nathan, don't let him get to you, like said, he's completely wrong." she started chopping at the tomatos again. She wiped the madness off her face than finally calmed down, Hitler was a threat to almost all kind, all races. It was cruelty, hate, it was unfathomable what he said of people, I couldn't bare, I could see farther of the hatred, it pained me, it pained me until I was done.   

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Two
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Four Weeks Later
    We walked to school, my brother Daniel and I.  Kids shoved us as we walked in, today I was twelve, my brother ten. It was hard to think of, going to school, being shoved, kids calling out your name and dirty words that can only make you greeve and cry. Yes, what a happy birthday. I finally make it to my class after taking Daniel to his, I sit at my seat once again my teacher, Mr. Blatcher gives me a discusted look when I came in, I could hear him mumble under his breath,
    "Jew." he said rolling his eyes at me making it aware so I can see it, making me look at the discusting looks he forced on me, I hated it. I was too scared to react though, I pulled out my math book and started on my work.
    "What are you doing?" he asked projecting his question so the whole class looked up in a silence, the whole world suddenly stopped, fixtured their eyes on me.
    "I'm getting some questions done before class starts, I can't really understand it because to me you go so fast, this way I'll understand it better." I responded giving him a fearful look.
    "No! It's not even math class yet, Nathan! Be ashamed! Or I hope you know how to even be ashamed, you probably don't since you have such a small head, there's simply no room for a brain in their!" he shouted the class gasped at watched in amazment, I was furious.
    "You do this everyday, can you please just stop?" I asked but very demanding like, I was done, I was through with his crap. 
    "No, my sentences are facts!"he said louder grabbing a ruler from his desk.
    "Or maybe they're just sentences for stupid people, just, like, YOU!" I hollar getting up from my desk waving my finger.
    "Don't you say that to me you filthy Jew! I will smack you with a ruler for all the chances I get!" that was it, I was over it was all gone, the thing inside me to hold me up from all his comments.
    "Shut up! And I'm NOT filthy! Your just an idiot who can't go his own way!" I kicked him in the shins, picked up my desk and through it on the floor, than walked away crying. I was only twelve, I didn't deserve this, I didn't take the German's "precious jobs" nor did I hate them, so? Why hate me? It all made no sence everything was turning around. Jews were being picked on and torchured for no reason, what was going on? Hatred I tell you, nothing but cruel hatred.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Three
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    I sit at the couch staring at the brown carpet. 
    "I do not care if he's the best teacher you've had! He called my son bad names and threatened him just because he's a different race!" my mother yelled into our brand new phone. I cried and cried remembering today, running to the principal screaming that my brother and I needed to go home. I didn't want to put my brother in danger either, he's only ten. He didn't deserve any of this either.
    "Well, than we will not be attending your school any longer good-bye!" my mother hung up and than came to comfort me.
    "Oh, Mr. Blatcher is horrible, he's not fair. How long has he been saying all these things to you?" asked my mother holding me tightly.
    "About the last three or two months." I sniffled blowing my noes into a hanky.
    "Oh, why didn't you tell me! I cannot believe people are actually listening to Hitler," my mother started to cry. "What if they do bad things to us, Nathan? Oh...this isn't the life I want for you boys, I love you both, oh, we need you father to come home." she got up slowly calming down, soon she reached father on the phone.
    "Daniel? Daniel? Is this you," she paused for a minute.
    "Oh, there you are I'm sorry, I'm just new to this phone contraption. Can you come home, please?" mother and father had named my brother Daniel after our father, they honestly couldn't think of any names they liked.
    "Because, Nathan and Daniel are being teased for being Jewish." I could hear Dad over the phone too,
    "Yes, I must say things aren't going well here either." Dad said over the phone.
    "Alright, than we will see you soon. I love you, bye." mother said placing the phone on it's hook.
    "Father will be home soon, we'll all have a family meeting, we can sort handling the people who dislike us." mother spoke in such a brave tone, so calm, sweet, promiseful, I hoped she would be correct. If she wasn't well, life would just get harder, and harder, and harder, and harder.

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Four
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Father walls in and sits at the couch across from the couch I'm sitting on none of us know what to say.
    "Daniel? Any suggestions? What do you do when your teased at work?" mother asks searching for something to say to help us.
    "Uh, Daniel, Nathan I just ignore them, walk quickly. Pretend as if they aren't there, but one thing, do not break down, they'll just hurt you harder. They don't want you and that's already established, you just have to keep strong as much as you can, as big and as hard as you can. They will not stop." my father said asuring what to do and officially what not to do, just then the phone rang so loudly, it made me jump.
    "Excuse me." mother said getting up, lifting this cone shape piece to her ear.
    "Steinburg Residance." mother answered in a very serious tone. Than out of the blue, her face sank. 
    "Alright, alright Lotte, come over with your children right away." she put the phone down and bursted into tears. I rushed over to her.
    "Mother, mother! What's wrong with Aunt Lotte, Uncle Friedric, Hannel and Peter?" I begged I had to know what's wrong with my cousins, my aunt and uncle. Than she turned to me, she gave me the most frightening look, I started to worry, I desspratly awaited an answer.
    "Uncle Friedric is dead."

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Five
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    "How? What happened, how did he...pass on?" I asked wanting to know everything, she was on the phone so long I needed to know everything Aunt Lotte said to my mother, he was so young, oh my god, my father in heaven, what is happening?
    "Nathan, he was killed by Nazis." she bursted out screaming, I knew he was the best brother in law she had, I was still curious though.
    "What are those?" I asked sitting next to her, rubbing her back.
    "Nathan, they're Hitler's soldjiers," she paused. "When they gave birth to Hannel, they parked where they shouldn't, they didn't care because of course, Lotte had to get the the hospital room as soon as possible. He was taken by Nazis about a week ago, they sent back a note...and his ashes in a box." I couldn't breathe, I was devistated, what was happening? I just couldn't believe it, why would people do such a cruel thing?Hitler was an idiot, he wanted all Jews, and subhumans to hurt emotionally and phisically, I wanted him to hurt now too, I sighed and thought, I must not hate, I must love if I do there will be a reward in the end, I must stay strong, I must carry on. 

✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Chapter Six
    ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡
    Aunt Lotte, Hannel and Peter cam running I the door. Both the boys Peter and Hannel crying massively, I ran and held them. I felt so bad for them, only seven and eight and lost their father already? 
    "Nathan, Daniel, take your cousins into the second living room, Father, Aunt Lotte and I would like to talk." mother ordered wiping away her tears holding Aunt Lotte in her long gray jacket, black hat, a black dress and black shoes. I walked them all in and they sat on the couch holding eachother tightly, I started to mourn too. I cried and cried with them. Than I heard Aunt Lotte scream, I walked to the wall telling Daniel to help them for a bit, I watched as Aunt Lotte dropped on the floor, pulling out a note.
    "They sent me a note, it discracful but, I want you to hear of the words they say, 
    'Jew, 
    We have creamated your loved one, here are the ashes, he was alive, screaming for mercy, but as you should know he deserved it. He's done a bad thing, he doesn't deserve to live, that whoree. We gotten saticfaction out of this, we enjoyed watching him burn to his death and wishes for you to also burn, suffering. 
    We wish you were dead along with all other Jews, and subhumans. 
    Nazis.'
    Don't you see? They hate us? We must leave, we are going to die if we don't do everything they say." said Aunt Lotte than I turned back and came back to the room, Daniel was kneeling down in front of Hannel and Peter, talking of how heaven is, what it's filled with, all it's joys and wonders. I tried to smile but that note was glued in my mind, this was no heaven, this was hell.

4. Ugh hate the way this thing posts

5. I'd read but the words r a pain cause there all to the right

6. It sounds good.. Try copy pasting to notes, then copy pasting that here, if writing on iDevice.

7. Grats on ur good work arimay

8. Re: ✡ Never Forget ✡

9. great story Arimay keep it up with the stories you make in the future