Promotional Introduction... KlaSSiK Originals Production

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by KlaSSiK, Dec 16, 2010.

1. We are who we are... Despite the coldness in those words, the comfort they provide cannot be denied. Easily fooled are we the fools. Because we believe it is the course of nature it is an acceptable course.

It was nature's will for such a being to come to existance. It was nature's will for such creatures to walk the earth.

Evil, unholy, vile... These words mean nothing to nature. They are but words. Pity is not part of nature. The strong florish the weak shall sustain the strong.

Bare feet now walk the earth. Bare and bloody. The product of nature. Every step is heavy yet quiet. It moves slowly. It moves to feast. It moves to command its legions. The undead are walking. The undead is leading. The living are not dead. The living die for the undead to feast.

The undead habe gathered to follow the Undead. The undead that has spawned them. The undead that has turned them. The undead that has damned them.

It walks the earth. Eyes sunken. Salivating for flesh. An eternal hunger. Unlike the others it can see. Unlile the others... It can think.

And that, is what we face. That is what we must survive. That is... Our zombie apocalypse...

Salvation is Fleeting. Read it.

2. In response to your first question, we are geeks..

3. There's no question mark and it was not formulated as a question.

There are no questions in my post... Lol

4. That dosent matter, a strong, quick mind treats everything as a question, and then answers it even if there was no question being asked

5. I think he was reading it and saw, "Who are we" not, "We are who we are" lol.

6. I think mak has a better more truthful answer there... Lulz

7. It's true, you should make it more clear for other people so they wouldn't have this akward moment...

8. Or you could have just confessed you made a mistake, and completely have bypassed this moment.....

9. Well I didnt invent the saying...

10. It's 12 and I didn't sleep well last night so I admit that I didn't catch my mistake until it was pointed out to me 

11. Atta boy lolz