Saviour

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *ryandon01 (01), Sep 28, 2010.

1. I stared at the flames licking the metal post I could distincly make out the faces of people happily dancing and laughing if only he remembered being happy it stopped about one day ago.....

2. I crawled out of my makeshift shelter the sound of horse's shoes thumping the ground receding into the darkness "alone at last" I thought to myself. Somewhere deep inside myself I knew I could not go on this way ducking from every kingdom partrol. "at least I ......" my sentence was cut short as a arrow whizzed past my head my anxiety eased as I saw a piece of parchment on the arrow scribbled in familiar handwriting was the words " got ya"

3. I watched as sevana approached from the gloom her oak bow strung with three barbed arrows."I thought you were one of them",she chuckled,"at least I didn't hit you with these" at this she pulled out five silver arrows I thought nothing of them until I saw the incantation on the side."sweet"I solemly said
    "what in the name of hell as happened to you" she said as she looked me up and down."well if you want the truth I have been through four holes two bushes and one prison cell" I replied
    "always one for the humour",she countered,"what you get banged up for this time then?"
    "something I didn't do"I briskly said"whereyou going now?"
    "back 'ome"
    "where's home?"
    "ughh, come with me" at that she pulled me close and shoved a sedative arrow in my back "nighty night"

4. i awoke in a large cottage with sevana was sitting by the fire.As i cautiously approached i remembered the past day "hmm gone now" i said
    "What?"sevana said still not taking her eyes off of the fire.
    "nothing" i hastily replied sitting in a stained oak chair next to her.
    "have you ever thought that everything is planed roth?"
    "well to begin my name is rothanus not roth but i like the name"

5. Sevana looked at me suddenly looking at her with her eyes reflecting the fire I could tell that we were ment for each other.After half a hour of staring at the fire sevana fell asleep leaving her to slumber I went out hunting it wasn't nothing special just a few rabbits but on the way back to the cottage a dark cloaked apeared at the other side of the hill then just disappeared. I noticed the snow drifting down onto me so running as fast as my legs would carry me I made my way back to the cottage to be greeted by a note held onto the door by one of sevana's arrows "help" was scribbled in hurried writing that word that bit into my soul like a snake was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.......I had finnaly been caught.

6. plz everyone post on feedback thread

7. My eyes snapped open and i quickly scanned my surroundings:brick cell , one bench , pot of water and loaf of bread , unconcious girl.......wait unconcious girl? I quickly crawled over to her not unconcious...... just asleep.After about half a hour she awoke and threw a knife at my neck but lookily missed, "friend or foe?" she asked with a edge of authority in her voice "I said frien or foe!!"
    "friend, friend!" isouted chocking on my words like they were chunks of iron in my throat
    "well then, my name is ieon yours?"
    "roth,rothanus the the supposed killler of remnad"

8. if you like the story plz leave feedback on feeback thread

9. Meanwhile in the palace of remnad...
    "king we have caught rothanus"the guard said with glee
    "we cannot let the people know because we can't arrest him for no reason"the king replied
    "but there is a reason he is the son of di...."
    "quiet I do not want to hear that name execute the girl that was captured and tell the people she was a witch and we are keeping rothanus because she created him.

10. After a while talking to ieon I learned that she was like me; on the run for something that she didnot do."why are you in this prison? ow did they catch you?" I asked her fearing the worst
    "oh, they did'nt they don't know that I am here"she replied a hint of mocking in her tone
    "wha... how.... how the hell did you get in here?!"
    "like this" at this sheknocked the wall with the window and the whole room revoloved exposing them to the blaring sunshine
    "how long have I been asleep?"
    "about one , two , three months that was a powerfull sedative that was" she said chewing on a peice of gumwood.
    "oooh, this is to much lets get back to the cabin" I said as we started our half hour journey.