Inside the Mirror

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *arimay (01), Sep 11, 2010.

1. Chapter One
    "Wake up already saphire!" I listened to the words being hollered in my ear. I layed in my bed listening to my little sister Ally's voice. I felt her hands reach up to my face then move her hand around my hair and pushed it to the top of my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her five year old face starring at me waiting for me to wake up. My mind slowly focused on what day it was, my birthday. I was turning seventeen today. One of my wishes was to possibly get the sleep I wanted today. But, I soon saw my sister and mother with a big tray of breakfest covered in toast with jam and butter smeared on all over it, buttered waffle with syrup and some milk with a napkin under it. I looked at the food then rubbed my eyes because of itchiness and gunk inside the corner of my eye. I watched as my mother came in the door and my sister sitting on my bed. I smiled back and they told me happy birthday. I said thank you and they both left the room to let me watch t.v. I sat there watching jersey shore this morning for some reason. But of course it wasn't a new episode. Who would get up at eight o'clock to watch jersey shore anyway? I thought I starred at the t.v with droopy eyes slowly falling alseep. Luckily I finished my breakfest before my head could fall into my meal. I set the tray on the floor making a loud thumping sound on my carpet. I turned off the t.v and covered myself in the sheets and pulled my pillow down so I could lay my head perfectly on it. I slowly closed my eyes and was able to feel myself slowly fall asleep in a second, so far so good birthday.

2. Is this your diary?

3. It's a story about a girl who gets stuck inside a mirror it's kinda a creepy story

4. Ok. Make a feedback thread. All of the comments on your footprint story made me stop reading it. I didn't feel like going through pages of just comments to get to another part.

5. Ok good idea
    NO COMMENTS I WILL MAKE A FEEDBACK THREAD SOON!!!

6. Bump for readers

7. Chapter Two
    I woke once again around one today. I came down to my favorite lunch, those little bow tie noodles I loves so much and a glass of milk. My little sister Ally was at tge table munching down her lunch in her little power ranger costume. For some apparent reason she like that kinds of fighting stuff so much. She took the mask off the top of her head.
    "Sappy, I have a good preasent for you for your birthday."she said scooping some more food into her mouth. She called me Sappy because she didn't pronouce Saphire very well. She soon points to a reactangle shape on the table. Right away I looked at it's shape and smiled. I put it in my hands and asked her if it was my preasent from her. She nodded amd watched as I opened to light blue paper. I started at the corner and slowly teared it open. I saw the top of it and in my mind I knew I was right. I reared the rest off and smiled at it. It was I book I wanted for a while now. Called The Notebook. A love story, it came out a while ago but I never really got a chance to read it. I turned to my sister waving her hands in the air pronucing the words ta-da. I smiled at her and gave her a huge hug and a thank you. Mom soon gave me a card from her and dad. Dad was on a business trip for a while but all was still good. I read the card letters and than I read tge sweetie message from mom and dad. Placed in the card was fifty dollars. I turned to mom and gave her a huge hug, kiss and thank-you. I soon finished my lunch and was soon off to spend the day with my friends. We went bowling and most of them gave me iTunes cards or money. Simple things like that, we went bowling and had dinner at a resurant, Fridays to be exact. We all talked and had a good day.

8. Chapter Three
    I was dropped off at my house at about eight-thirty. I walked in the door and entered the kitchen to let mom know that I was home. I came to the kitchen with a icecream, vanilla cake on the table with little white plates and forks for eatting. Mom dialed a number on the phone then pressed the speakr button.
    "Ready George?" my mother asked. I soon relised what she was doing. She lit the candles and my mom, dad and sister started singing happy birthday to me. I hated when people had to do that though, but since dad wasn't here it was special of him to sing through the phone so I didn't stop their fun. As soon as they were done I blew out the five candles on my cake. Than mom cut the cake for only mom me and Ally. I missed dad but I knew he would be home soon. I talked to him over the phone while eatting my cake, he was a funny guy so he kept making me choke. As soon as we were done talking and hung up my mom relised something.
    "Oh sweetie, you got a package while you were out with your friends." my mom got up to get the package it was a smallish box. I shook it just enough so nothing could break inside. I saw on Ally's face that she dessperatly wanted to open it. I gave the box to her and insisted that she opened it. I didn't have to say that twice she reared through the box as fast as she could she soon opened it and didn't touch and thing inside.
    "Its a little mirror from weird old grandma!" she shouted throughing her arms in the air. I picked up the mirror and there was a note attached to the back I read it aloud.
    Dear Saphire,
    This may not seem as much but if you tell it whatever to be you can go inside it and have another life in the world. Use it wisely.
    Love, grandma xoxoxo
    I soon put down the note and looked at the mirror.
    "Your right Ally, grandma is a little weird." I looked at the mirror while talking to Ally. But what if this was true, it couldn't be although it could happen if it's intended to.

9. Bump for readers

10. I'll be writing soon

11. Chapter Four
    I slowly walked up to my bed with the mirror clutched to the back of my hand with my fingers wrapped around it. I soon reached my room and walked in to sit on the bed, I looked at the mirror thinking about wht I could tell the mirror. I didn't know, all my life was perfect. I had a great family that loved me to the bone, my friends would never do anything bad to me, and I had a great boyfriend. He was nice sweet not like most fairy tales but he was great. I set the mirror on my bed side table near my lamp and my clicker for the t.v. I looked around than fell to my bed laying there bored to death. Than I thought, speaking of my boyfriend, where even is he? He's my boyfriend he's supposed to care for my speacial day. I went over to my desk and picked up the phone and dialed his cell phone number. He soon answered with a giddy voice.
    "Oh hey baby what's up?" he said talking kind of quietly.
    "Hi, did you remember what day it is?" I asked taking my phone back to my bed and sitting down with my other hand in my lap.
    "Oh my gosh. It your birthday, right I'm sorry I'm uh- he paused for a second and continued.
    -listen I'm at my cousins house. You know the one, uh, Christina." he said his cousins name kind of soft again.
    "Oh well, I know she lives far away so I'll see you tomorrow then." I said kind of disapionted. I always hated his cousin she had so much bigger hips and a cuter smile than I had, but she was really nice and I couldn't like her for somthing over that.

12. I  This Story! She needs to dump the ol boyfriends

13. Please use the feed back thread to post handk u may not have known I understand that but next time please use the feedback thread thanks for the comment!

14. I woke the next day, still the weekend I thought. I sat up in bed wondering about my boyfriend, Dylan. I woke at about one o'clock today. I dicided my boyfriend was possibly home right now. I got up to get dressed and ate some lunch before getting in my car and driving down the street to his home. After driving only a few blocks away, I soon reached his house. His house was a one story house. It only had three small windows one for my boyfriends room, one for his brother Michel who was only about two or three years older than my boyfriend Dylan who was sixteen and one window for their mother. Their family was really like any family, loving, of course the two fighting siblings and a mother. The only problem of this family was that Dylan and Michel never really had a good loving father plus to top that, they had a crazy dog. A pit bull to be exact. His name was Georgy, tge reason being because their uncle George had bought the dog for them. I approched the houses front porch steps and knocked on the door. I waited for a while. Yet nobody came to the door. I looked in their driveway, all the cars here there. Dylan's car, Michel's car and their mother's car. I peeked inside the window to Dylan's room and couldn't believe what I saw.

15. I'll be posting more tomorrow! Please comment on my story on the feedback thread! I hope you all like it so far!