Wizardry World

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by LEGENDARY_LION, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Chapter One:
    As Austin Anderson was browsing the library bookshelves, a book name popped out at him. The book was called " The Guide to Wizardry." He decided to check it out to see what it was like. When he got home, the book amazed him. It talked about amazing worlds with history and places where wizardry was real. At one point in the book he came to a section all about Earth. He read and read
    and saw that this book said that wizardry existed on earth! He assumed that this meant that the book was fake and he was sad. But, even though he was sad, he found he couldn't put the book down! As he kept reading he came to a section that was marked, "CAUTION DO NOT READ NEXT SECTION UNWILLINGLY!" Even with the warning he kept going on. The next section was titled "Wizard's Oath." He had the strange urge to read it out loud. Austin said," I sware that I will use wizardry to defeat evil and prolong death. I will risk my life to save another's and will never cause a living being to change unless it's life is threatened. I will do everything I can to save the universe and will not have wizardry if my heart is unwilling." At that moment, the book brightened, widened, and started to turn it's pages. He closed his eyes to shade it from the blinding light. When he opened his eyes again, the page was turned to a section called, "Local Wizards." As he scrolled down the page he saw the name Austin J. Anderson. At that moment he thought "I'm a wizard!"

2. Wall me your opinions and ideas for the upcoming chapters!

3. Chapter Two:
    Austin rushed outside and into the wide desert area in his backyard. He opened his book there and looked how to use wizardry. He opened straight to the spells section and started reading. Every spell was in an ancient language that all species knew in some way called The Voice. As he was reading he heard his neighbor Katie coming over. He started
    hurrying because the he already read that stopping in the middle of a spell could end fataly. But he was already too late, Katie walked right up to him in the middle of his invisibility spell. She gasped, but he kept reading. He finally finished the spell and turned invisible she said " You're a wizard too?" In The Voice.

4. Review it on Wizardry World Feedback!!

5. Chapter Three:
    Austin cut the spell ad fast as he could. "What?" He said. "You mean you are a wizard?"
    "Yeah," Katie replied. " I took the oath two hours ago."
    At just that moment, they heard a growl and saw two red eyes of a coyote.
    "Quick," Katie said, "Hold my hand!" Austin ran over grabbed her hand and she started to chant a spell in The Voice. The coyote crept closer and closer and it's growl got louder. Austin hoped Katie would hurry up and finish whatever spell she was doing and get them safe somehow. Just then, the coyote pounced.

6. Austin screamed and prepared for those nasty fangs to sink into his skin, but nothing happened.
    "Will you be quiet!" he heard Katie say, " We're safe, for now."
    Austin opened his eyes and looked around him. " Where are we?" he said, looking at the green sky, blue sun, and foresty area around him.
    "Secrait" she replied, "A scarecly populated planet on the edge of the Andromeda Galaxy."
    "It's, amazing." he said.
    "Shhhh!" Katie said pointing at the horizon, "there's someone there!"
    Austin looked and finally spotted a giant millepede figure walking towards them and next to him, a humanoid shape.

7. Chapter five:
    "Hello" the humanoid said in The Voice.
    "Ummm, hi" Austin and Katie replied.
    "Let us introduce ourselves" the humanoid said, "I'm Chris and this is Dert-treyt." he said pointing to the millipede. " I'm from california and dert-treyt is native here. What are your names?"
    "I'm Katie"
    "And I'm Austin"
    "Greetings Austin and Katie." Dert-Treyt said, "What brings you to my planet?"
    Austin was about to say running away from big mean coyote when Katie said,"Trouble with The Deathbringer's Minions."
    Austin had read that The Deathbringer was the one who ivented death and sought out to kill all wizards on their first mission called their initiation and (if they survived that) their missions afterwards called interventions.
    " Ohh, you must be my partners!!" Chris said.
    "Huh?" Katie and Austin said at once.
    "My partners, for initiation!!" Chris replied.

8. "We are on initiation?" Katie said.
    "Yeah," Chris said,"Your status says so and so does mine."
    "All I read about initiation is that it is our first mission, can you tell me more about it?" Austin said.
    "Since I know the most about it I'll explain it to you guys" Dert-Treyt said."Most of initiations wizards have, they end up facing The Deathbringer. Sometimes they don't survive. Ordeals vary many ways. The most famous one is Darryl from New York City. He was on ordeal for a whole three months when most only last a couple hours. He just tricked The Deathbringer over and over again and finally came face to face with Him. The Deathbringer came close to defeating Darryl but didn't succeed. You guys are already a huge target of The Deathbringer which means you will have to be quick and stick together because his goal is killing you."

9. That was chapter six sorry

10. Chapter Seven:
    Right as Dert-Treyt finished speaking, they heard the small poof of many transport spells all around them. They saw about 5 Twanlalf appear with blasters in their hand. Dert-Treyt chanted a quick, basic shield spell that completely protected them from the shots. It immediately surrounded them and they were safe.
    "This shield won't last long, we've got to get out of here!" Chris yelled over the sound of the blaster fire. Then, he started chanting a transport spell, the spell was 14 words he had memorized and they quickly got off of that planet.
    The new planet they were on had a red sun and a purple sky. As Austin gazed around him, he heard Katie scream, "There is no time for sight-seeing Austin, the transport spell we just did can be tracked very easily and I'm sure they're right behind us."
    Austin immediately stopped looking and went to help the others chant a transport spell that is harder to trace that would give them more time. As they were chanting the long, complicated spell, Austin winced at every sound fearing the army of Twanlalf appearing before them. But, they never did. Just as Austin flames down a little, he heard the poof of another transport spell.

11. This is now an official production of iWrite

12. Bump for iWrite!!!

13. Wow...im gonna write a sequel soon (or try) so please watch? i guess?

14. This isn't even a book

15. Not even finished this one yet... Theirs no ending

16. agreed