A Foot Print In the Sand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *arimay (01), Aug 22, 2010.

1. Last year my boyfriend died in a car accedent along with my best friend Ariana. His name? Declan. I have a new boyfriend now. His name is Lucas and he is very sweet, he loves me, calls me beautiful and stays awake just to watch me sleep, just as Declan did when he was alive. Both of them are very similar. I can't say who I love more all I know is I love them a lot. And Declan well, he said he would stay with me forever until I told him to stop, but I thing is even though he's dead, I never told him to stop.....

Should I contiue this book please comment!

2. He watches you sleep? Thats wierd for anyone to do. ANYONE.

3. Nice beginning. Is this going to be a ghost story?

4. Yea a love ghost story

5. 8) ghost love story .... Yay!!

6. I'll be sure to check up on this story

7. Lol tigaz gonna post more latr tho I'm watchin a movie

8. I walk out to Lucas' car door and I open it and climb into the pasengers seat. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt, I got worried.
    "Please just wear your seatbelt. You know what happened to Declan and Arianna." I said in fear. He stared into my eyes and looked at my seatbelt around me.
    "Of course." he said buckling than starting the engine. He turned on some music and we both started to sing to" I gotta feelin. " I enjoyed spending time with Lucas. Plus as a bonus he was a cutie. We soon arrived at school after talking and sharing our laughs. We seperated when the bell rang. He kissed me on my forehead and said,
    "Ill see you very soon." I smiled and he walked away. He turned his head and waved, I waved back. I watched him until he cornered a narrow way down the hall. I giggled because I was bubbley for some reason.

9. its a gret story so far!

10. Post more! 

11. Good story go on:)

12. I walk into biology and sit at one of the tables. I sit next to a brunette girl with a flowery tank top and high heals. She looks at me with a smile on her face.
    "Hi." she says to me nodding.
    "Hello I'm Alex." I say putting my bag down beside the table.
    "Kaitlin." she says back to me in reply.
    "Now class please put on your goggles and let get to work!" the short lady with glasses says to everyone. I listen to her and put on the goggles closest to me. I put them on and take the blue and red beeker and fill it up with the eye dropper. I drop a red drop in and add this sugary looking stuff. Have you noticed I'm not listening and just copying Kaitlin?
    "So, how old are you?" Kaitlin asks starring at her bubbling beeker.
    "Im seventeen." I say starring at hers too.
    "Cool me too." she says shruging her shoulders with a smile, I smile back. I think I made a new friend.

13. Should I continue and thx for ur support guys!

14. I come out of the room after class to see Lucas waiting for me. I walk to him and he says, hello. I say hello back and after we chatted a while we walk to our lockers which are away from eachother than we meet up to go to math. We bring our math books and stuff our bags inside our lockers. We start to walk, my books slip from my hand and he catch them in his palm than him books slip and I try to catch them but they fall on the floor. I start to giggle a little I pat him on the back and he carrys my book to class he's such a sweetheart!

15. Please comment this is the last for the night! The more u comment the more I will write tomorrow!!! 

16. Too many grammatical errors. Hurts my eyes...

17. I can help it and pplz comment!!!!

18. I love the story