GlooMi's Guide to Writing 3.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *iPimella (01), Aug 11, 2010.

1. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

*bows* i try my best. :D

2. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Bump

3. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

4. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Excellent guide! I support the sticky-ing movement! Just one question... Gloomi, why do you hate my story?! :cry: ;.;

Nah, it's cool. ^_^ But yeah, very awesome guide! I read the majority of it... It's got some useful stuff, even to somebody who's as full of themselves when it comes to their writing ability as me! (Though I also manage to have some insaaaane self-doubt (how does that work? @.@).) XD Very nice! ^_^

5. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Ty cherry liquor!

6. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Wow, I loveeeeee this guide! So if someone asks me the steps to writing, I'll say:
    Rule 1. Read GlooMi's Guide to Writing!

Thats all. I love the guide, its so... AWESOME!

iZ

7. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Ty Zaln  that means alot to me considering you're like one of the most famous writers on KaW

8. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

I wish this would get stickies it took me two hours to do  yes i have no life

9. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

I love the way you describe the narrative. Lol it sounds so awesome. And sticky? We should petition the Devs! Lol jk, I'll ask em.

iZ

10. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Hey, Gloomi I love your guide! I read the whole thing! Can u help me with my story, PLEASE!!!

11. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

(Pretty please... With a cherry on top?"

12. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Definitely a keeper. Good job igloo

13. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Fascinating, I'll have to browse it a second time.

Personally I always think of an ending first, and figure out how to work the plot to that ending. By the time the story "ends", the ending has been changed from the original due to wanton plot twists and whatnot, but if I have to suffer writer's block... I rather not suffer it on the ending. That's terrible! :O

14. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

I always have an idea of the ending too that would probably be a good thing to put down. thanks I'll change it when I hav the time

15. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Endings has been edited! Enjoy :)

16. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Please tell others to read! There are some who really need it!

17. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Hey GlooMi maybe u should start ur own writing TIP club.....not the same as Iwrite.

18. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

No that would be too much responsability for me  im obsessed enough w KaW as it is lolz

19. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

Made second chapter can u reveiw pls

20. Re: GlooMi's Guide to Writing

i still like iJay's guide :D