World of War

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Chocolate_Milk2, Aug 8, 2010.

1. World of War 
    Prolouge: "there was a time where there no war,no coruption and everything was peaceful". I stared at an orphaned child who's eyes were bright as stars and he had a worried look on his young face. I was sitting in an evacuation vessel,which was fleeing from earth. Only a few had been selected to go on the evacuation vessel,the people who were either very young and skilled,or the adults that were wise and knew how to handle terrifying moments. I looked through a window and looked at Earth. The surface was dark and cold it had continuos fire that raged on and took the lives of many. I knew right now that the war which was happening between the many races of humans,would not be stopped until every human was killed. I looked back at the toddler. "tell me more of the story" he said. So I continued "that time of peace was many years ago when I was only 13 years old. It started like this... (don't post on this post on feedback)

2. Chapter 1 

"I was only 13 at the time and I lived in Canada. The world was peaceful,no fights,no wars. There was no such thing as a gun store. I went to school with my friends like any normal teenager. The year was 3022 and that was the highlight day. The government decided to throw away the protective shields surronding the Earth because we had no use for them. But NASA disagreed, they said that they were tracking a huge astroid going towards Earth and they needed the shield up to protect us from the asteroid. But the government thought that NASA was crazy because the space scouts found no asteroid." I paused and remembered that day,how the people acted and how the government acted. The toddler asked "was the government bad?". I replied "they turned bad on that day". I continued "then the NASA agency stepped in and tried to convince the government that there was indeed an asteroid coming,but once again the government didn't listen. Then everything went bad. The people started protesting against the government and they formed rebelions. It wasn't until a year later in late November 3023 that they took down the shields. The people kept protesting and some made weapons to oppose the action,so the government killed all the protesters including my father. My father was one of the NASA scientists who did reasearch on asteroids and my father was the one that brought up the topic of not turning off the shields. My mother mourned the death of my father to the point where she killed herself. I was 14 and I had a younger sister, Lisa. She was only about 3 years old at the time. My friends joined the rebelion,so I went with them to make a living for me an my sister. After several weeks of sabatoging government equipment the government raised up an army and killed most of the rebels including my sister Lisa". I paused and looked out the window as a tear rolled down my face. I started talking again "After most of the rebelion had been killed and te world decended it chaos, NASA sent out a worldwide alert. It told us that an asteroid had been spotted a going past the moon. They told us to prepare for an impact because the asteroid was going to hit Earth. Then the government who had been quiet for a while said they had perfected a lazer to destroy the asteroid. They were able to destroy the asteroid but little chunks came down and hit the Earth. Most of us survived but the chunks wiped out the food supplies and everyone was fighting for food. Eventually the races of Earth would attack other races for food and so started the war. The war that tore us apart and the war that destroyed the Earth". The toddler had walked away but I didn't notice while I was telling him the story. I heard an explosion and a sign lit up above my head. It read "PREPARE FOR IMPACT". 

3. Chapter 2

I buckled up my seatbelt and saw the attendants come up to the passengers and make sure the seatbelts were on properly. I tried to look out the window and get a glimspe of what was going on but the captain had shuttered the windows so passengers wouldn't be so stressed. 
    As the attendants came to my row 1 got distracted because there was another explosion,and the attendant skipped me and went to the person behind me. I yelled "help,help u skipped me!" but the attendant was already in the next part of the vessel. I felt the vessel rattle and the shutters started to light up to a red so bright I shielded my eyes. The captain started to speak again "Uhhhh....we,we are right over an unknown planet and.....uhhhhhhhhhh..... It seems they have planetary turrets and uhhh..... We need to make and emergency landing please get into the back part of the vessel,grab a parachute and uhhh....jump this is your capt..........". There was only static on the intercom. 
    An attendant went to go see what had happened. There was a loud bang and the attendant fell backward,dead. At that moment the remaining attendants unbuckled passengers and gave them a chute and they jumped out 1-by-1. I struggled with my seatbelt and while the attendants were starting to jump,a person with a hood over their face came to me "let's go" the person said. I instantly knew the person was a girl. Her voice was smooth and calming yet very demanding. A lock of her hair came through her hood. It was brown and smelled like lavender. 
    She tool a knife and cut my seatbelt off. We heard a boom and froze not knowing wat to do. Then the vessel got torn in half and burst into flames. She already had a parachute strapped on to herself. We had both been knocked backward,but this mystery girl had already gotten on her feet and she was dragging me to the edge of the vessel. I was disoriented from the explosion and my head hurt. She told me that I was bleeding but I was fading in and out of conciousness. The last thing I remember before blacking out is her jumping out with me.  

4. Chapter 3

When I woke up,the hooded girl was placeing a cold,wet towel on my forehead. I was what seemed to be on an island but it looked exactly like Earth. I was still somewhat dizzy and I wasn't able to speak,from the shock of the explosion. She said "There you go. Your head injury has been taken care of". I wasn't sure wat she was talking about. Then I saw an opened chute and I remembered that she said I 
    was bleeding. She spoke again "it was a 
    rough trip down but we made it". She slowly helped me up from the makeshift bed.
    I stumbled around a bit but she helped me gain my footing. "Who are you?" I asked. 
    She removed her hood and spoke "my name is  Morgana. I'm a rebel that has great combat skills". Her eyes were a pale blue that sparkled in the bright sunlight. She was wearing a slim black T-shirt, and pale blue jeans that matched her glimerinh eyes. Her smile was small yet as I stared at it it made me feel happy. She threw me a gun,it was an M4 carbine with a built in grenade launcher. I looked at her in a bewildered way. "what you've never seen a gun before" she asked. 
    "uhhh i've seen a gun but I never used one...especially on an unknonw planet!"I replied. She turned her back and took out a phone. She dialed a number and started whispering in the phone,her whisper was too soft for me to hear. 
    After about five minutes,she hung up and said "well we get to rest for about an hour,cause our delivery won't be here for a while". I stared at her once again confused and decided not to question a girl with a gun. I looked up at the sun and felt drowsy. I started to stumble and fell hard on the warm ground. I slowly fell unconcious and I saw morgana rushing towards me.       

5. Chapter 4
    I woke up and slowly got up. I looked around slightly and couldnt see morgana. I yelled "morgana where are you". There was no answer. I was about to call out again but out of the corner of my eye I saw a bush rustling. I went over to the bush and left my gun behind because I could barely pick things up. I slowly peeked into the bush and a person jumped out and pushed me to the ground. I tried getting up but the person had a knife and was ready for a sudden move. I knew the gun was only a few feet away from my grasp. I threw sand in the persons face and tried to crawl to the gun. The person backed off and rubbed his eyes,and he piled on top of me to keep me from getting to the gun. I was about to grasp the gun,that's when the person did a few swift moves. He pushed the gun away put his hand around my neck and held the knife up to my neck. I knew this was it for me. I tried to lossen his grip from my neck because I was gasping for air. 
    I heard footsteps behind my head and thought that I was gonna be killed. I looked up and it was morgana holding a gun. She said "If you don't get away from him now u will be dead". Morgana's threat seemed to have no effect on the strange man. He moved the knife up to my head and wad about to stab. Then morgana dropped the gun and kicked the man in the face. He let go off my neck and I was able to breath again but I was too weak to help morgana. She punched the man 3 times in the face and pushed him to the ground. The man tried to counter attack with a punch but morgana blocked the punch and took the knife out of his hand. 
    She held it up to his neck and the man started to beg for mercy.

6. Chapter 5 

I watched as Morgana was clutching the handle of the knife. The man who she was begging for mercy from morgana eventually said after about a minute of begging "I know a man that can get you back to your home world". Morgana looked at the mans slim,pale face. It seemed that she wasn't about to let a guy who tried to kill me off the hook. She didn't say anything but she slowly moved the blade away from the mans neck,and toward his right cheek. She moved the knife vertically down the mans face leaving a long scratch that bled. She removed the knife after she was satisfied with the wound and stood up. The man was trying not to show his pain but he was shaking and he had a tear on his cheek.  
    Morgana came over to me an helped me up from the ground. 
    I thanked morgana for saving me and went to the man. "why did you try to kill me?" I asked. He replied "I thought you were from the agency. They have been killing inocent people because they want to prevent a rebelion. They killed my wife and my son and they are after me for my connections with a weapons dealer". Morgana came over after over hearing the conversation. "do you think if we get you to saftey you can get us in touch with the dealer" she asked the man. The man looked puzzled after all he did say he will give us a way to go back to Earth. "what place do you have in mind. The entire planet is monitored by the agency. There really is no safe place!" the man said. Morgana replied "what if you came with us we could use all the people we can get and you have things that we need". The man thought for a while. 
    While he was thinking I went to the parachute backpack because I thought I heard something. I looked inside and it was a radio and someones voice was coming through it said "hello is anybody there this is a passenger of the vessel that just went down. Uhhhh there are some wildlife and I don't think I can hide from they for much longer I need a bit of help. I'm at a large blue tree with purple leaves please come quickly" then the radio went blank I looked around to see if there was a tree like that and sure enough there was. 
    I hurried back to morgana. When I went back to her the man said that he will join us. Morgana looked at me "you seem a bit troubled is there anything wrong?" morgana asked. I replied "there was a a survivor of the vessel on the radio, and it sounds like she isn't doing so well I think we should go help her out". Morgana and the man looked at me in a confused way. I grabbed a gun and handed it to the man. "do you know where she is" the man asked. I pointed toward the tree. Instantly morgana stopped talking with the man and she took out her phone. While she was talking I asked the man what his name was. He replied "people call me rise". 
    After morgana put the phone away a black helicopter came with an inflateble motor boat and dropped it into the crystal clear water. We all got in and headed toward the larger island with the purple tree on it. 
    The ride was short and relaxing Morgana and the man were able to rest there eyes for a bit and I marveled at the world and how different it was from Earth. How this world was slightly different yet somehow the same in so many different ways. Once we got to the island morgana took out a small bottle an told us to get out. She covered the boat in liquid and lit the boat on fire. "morgana what are you doing" I asked alarmed. She replied "destroying the evidence" and she smiled. We got our guns ready and went into the thick jungle. It was filled with creatures that looked like metal and rock,and some that looked like humans. We heard a load growl and we looked all around us to find the noise. After a few minutes I saw morgana going into a small shrubed area. She was checking throught the bushes when she stopped and froze. I looked back at her and she looked like she was paralized. Rise was out of our area in a group of trees,so I decided to go to morgana to see what was wrong. 
    I walked up to her very quietly and I looked up. That's when I saw why she froze. There was a creature that had a thick metalic coat of hair. It had bright red horns on it's large head. It had a tail that looked like a sword and claws that were as big as spears. The creatures teeth were bright red and they looked like something and splashed on it. I looked at it's paws and underneath it's paws I saw man who's lower body had been completely eaten and his arms were half chewed off. He was dead. I whispered in Morganas ear "walk away very slowly and try not to make any noise". I walked back and so did morgana but at that moment the radio went off "the creature that was after me went away chasing after a man and I found a chainsaw so I should be safe until anyone comes but I wouldn't mind the company". 
    The creature looked up at us and showed it's teeth. It gave us an earpiercing growl. "Run!" morgana yelled! We took off and alerted rise to run. The creature let go off the body and started chasing after us. We ran past many trees and came into an open area that was near the survivor. We quickly decided to split up. Rise would go left,morgana would go right and I would go straight. The creature was gaining on us fast but when we split up it continued to chase me. Morgana and rise took out their guns and started to shoot at the creatures legs. I thought I was no being chased until I tripped and fell hard on the ground. I turned around and the beast was coming behind me. One of it's paws 
    grabbed on to my leg and it started to drag me off. The claws were painful and it felt like my leg was on fire. After dragging me a few feet, a heard a tree branch snap,and a girl jumped out of nowhere with a chainsaw and sliced the beasts head right off. Both morgana and rise came over to where I was. 
    The girl was young,no older than maybe...27. She had a hat on so I wasn't able to see her hair but here eyes were a deep green. She put the chainsaw down and took the claws out of my leg. "my name is Rhea" she said. I asked out of curiosity "where did you get the chainsaw". She replied "when the vessel crashed I found and emergency chainsaw in the wreckage. It still worked so I brought it with me".  Morgana came with rise and both of them sat beside me as I whimpered in the pain of the gashes. 

7. Why are they using M4 Carbines in 3023?

8. Chapter 6
    Almost imediatly,rise went to get a disinfectant and Rhea and morgana helped me up. "Thanks again Rhea if it weren't for you I'd be a dead man" I said. 
    Rise came back with a fruit. "I did research on these fruits and they can heal gashes really quick" he explained. He took the orange fruit which looked like a cross between a watermellon and a banana, and he squised the juice on my several gashes. After he was done that, I asked "What should we do now"
    "Well we have 2 choices" rise explained "we can attack an agency outpost just outside of this forest,or we can get a vessel and go back to Earth". I though for a while,and was pondering the future outcomes. If we go to the vessel, then we will be at Earth faster but we might get spotted by the outpost. But if we attack the outpost we will make our trip safer, but also we might lose some people in our group. After weighing the the pros and the cons of the situation, I decided that we attack the outpost. Rise spoke up "Finally I can have some revenge on the agency. I saw we burn down the outpost till nothing remains but ashes!". Morgana and Rhea both aggreed on the idea seeing as they needed to relieve some stress, an what better way but to kill off a couple of people. We all made sure our weapons were ready in case we were attacked again. 

We all slowly and carefully made our way through the thick landscape, climbing over giant red roots, and jumping on blue rocks to get to the other side of a silver pond. We had to knock down trees to get across small canyons and we had to swing on vines. 
    We eventually got out of the jungle and out onto a valley. In the centre of the valley was the outpost. From the eye it didn't look like much but when we got closer we saw it had heavy turrets,and tons of guards with heavy firearms. We all spoke of ideas for ways to get is undetected and take over the outpost. "Why don't we go back in the jungle and make our way around where the turrets aren't as heavy?" Rhea suggested. "Well it is good but they have troops in that area trust me" Rise said. Morgana made a worried smile. I could tell that she trusted Rise but also, that she knew it was the only reasonable option which would get us the closest to the post. "Well" Morgana said "I can't see any other way then to do what Rhea suggested". 
    So we made our way back to the jungle and it took us about an hour to make our way to the other side. Suprisingly, there were no troops just bodies covered in what seemed think gashes. Most of the bodies were close to the outpost and there were huge footprints that reminded me of a large tiger. Rhea inspected the footprints and found a small piece of what seemed to be steel. We made our way further and we came into and open area. We weren't quite at the outpost, but all around us the trees that once towered above everything else, were just now large snapped pieces of wood and the leaves that were supposed to be above us were missing. "Something big came in through here and caused chaos. But whatever it was, looks like it could come back". We saw large black watermellon like fruits that had holes in them and some that were completely untouched.
    We decided to go a bit further so we were directly behind the post because that's where the security was minimal. 
    As we went directly behind the post the trees were snapped here as well. We heard a noise which sounded like someone hitting the wind. It was followed by the sound of a tree snapping and it slowly fell. As it dropped Rise pushed Morgana out of the way because she was under it and she froze. We heard a large growl and a rustle in the bushes. We looked and saw the outline ao a large demonish creature. Then a large monster emerged with a rider on it. The creature had 3 fierce dragon like heads, with sharp spikes all over it's body. Finally it had majestic wings that were covered in amazing flames. The rider had a large scar that ran down his left arm and a smaller scar under his right eye. He was very tall and had arms that looked like he could break steel. He had sea green eyes that were very deep and fierce. On the left side of his large black belt contained a large blade which was covered in blood. He got off of his beast and introduced himself. "Hello strangers, my name is Jason. I'm here to teach these agency guards a lesson". Morgana whispered in my ear "We can use him as a way to distract the turrets. He doesn't seem to be an enemy.". I turned towards Jason and walked closer to him and I said "Jason we are also here to tear down this outpost and we could use your help.". Jason thought it over and finally said "Yes but you must find a way to repay me". We decided over a plan that Jason and his beast would fly over the outpost and try to take out the turrets while we assassinated the guards. 
    The plan was set and Jason got on his beast and flew away. We knew we had to act fast so we ran as fast as we could to the back of the outpost. We decided that Rise and Morgana would go inside and set charges which Rise had made, and that me and Rhea would go on the outside and take out the guards. Me and Rhea spotted our first victim. The guard was equiped with a portable turret that could tear steel to shreds so we knew we had to be sneaky. The guard also had thick metal skin. We weren't sure if that was armour or if the guard was a machine. I let Rhea take this guard while I listened for noises below. I heard gunshots inside the base. They were faint but still there. Rhea sneaked up behind the guard with a knife Jason had given her. She extended her arm just enough to stay undetected. She drew the knife slowly, to the back of the guards neck, and in a split second Rhea put her hand over the guards mouth and dug the knife deep into the heart of te guard. The guard struggled lightly and then seemed to go limp. Rhea took the knife out, which was covered in blood and put her hand back down. On the arm of the guard it said "Tri unit". I wasn't sure what Tri unit meant but I wasn't prepared for answers. We saw Jasons beast circling in the sky, letting large orange rocks drop down in the turrets, and Jason jumped off and joined us on the tip of outside. He drew a broad sword which had a small piece of metal missing on the side. He quickly dashed around, assassinating the guards at a high speed. "Awwwww I didn't get any kills" I complained. Jason decided to spare 1 guard so I can kill him. He threw him in front of me and the guard stayed in the ground but was shaking in fear. Rhea handed me her knife and I held it up to te guards neck. I took his helmet and a man was under it. He looked young and you could tell he was from Earth. I held the knife up and asked hum questions. "What is a Tri unit?". He replied in a fearful voice "Why should I tell you!". I held the knife closer to his neck. "Alright, the Tri unit is a unit which controlls the air space around this area. We make sure there arent any vessels flying around so there wont be any suprise bombing". The soldier was almost crying. He obliviously wanted to be sparred but I wouldn't spare him. "What is your name" I asked. "My name is Trieste. The other guards on this planet are all clones of the leaders guard." "Where is the nearest vessel" I demanded. "Its 3 miles north of here. Just please don't kill me!" the soldier started to cry and I knew he was telling the truth. I wasn't sure what to do but out of the corner of my eye I saw Morgana and Rise running towards us. "The charges are set and if we don't leave now we will be blown up" Morgana said. I knew we didn't have much time so I knew I had to spare the soldier. I eased up the knife away from his neck but the guard knocked it upward, caught the knife and threw it at Rhea. The knife hit Rhea in the stomach and Rhea screamed out in pain. She grasped her stomach and slowly yet painfully tested the knife away from her stomach and she threw it at the guards head. It killed him instantly. Rhea was about to fall but I got off the soldier and caught her. She grasped her wound and her eyes were wide and watery. We made our way as fast as we could away from the outpost but we took to long and the explosives went off. We all hit the ground and I saw fire rise up into the sky as I slowly faded away.  

9. Chapter 7
    I woke up slowly from unconsciousness, not sure what had happened. The air was thick with smoke and it smelled like gas. The sky was a deep red and there was a mushroom cloud of bright green smoke above where the outpost should have been. Under the cloud was a deep crater. I felt numb all over the place. I tried to look over to my side but 
    eyes stung from the smoke and my vision became blurry. I waited after what seemed like 5 minutes and I didn't feel numb at all. There was an intense pain all over my body. 
    I slowly turned on my stomach, and tried to look around. All I could see was Rhea and a large pipe through her stomach. I wasn't sure if she was alive. I screamed her name to see if she would respond. She slowly looked up and what I saw was that of pure terror. Her face was torn, and bloody skin. 1 of her eyes had come out and under it was flesh. There were large openings in her skin and under it I saw metal. 
    She slowly got up, and chunks of metal where stabbed in her limbs. The pipe was hollow and I saw right through it. Her arms were twisted ad she limped towards me, groaning. She stretched out what was left of her right arm. Her fingers were completely destroyed. She stumbled a bit closer to me but I heard a snap and her leg came clean off. She tumbled over on her stomach and was slowly crawling looking at me with her blood shot eye. She showed her teeth and growled fiercely at me. At that point I wasn't starting to wonder about the others. 
    I tried to get away from Rhea but I seemed to be in too much shock to move. She inched closer every second and she kept groaning. As soon as she got to me she tried to bite my neck, but I quickly stopped her and punches her in the face. She hissed back at me and used what was left of her arm to rip my arm off. 
    I tried to get my arm loose but she was pulling hard. She eventually tore it out. "Ugghhhhaaaahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain. She didn't bother with my neck but dug her teeth in my stomach. "UUGGGHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed more louder. She pulled her teeth sideways taking out a chunk of flesh. It hurt like if someone had lit a fire inside of me. I couldn't lift my other arm, it was paralyzed. She then ate my insides while I was alive. I knew I was going to die so I gave in and fell into unconsciousness and soon to follow, death. 

10. Can't believe u wrote all of that

11. It's easy to do

12. All comments please put it on the feedback

13. Chapter 8
    "Ugghhhhaaaahhhhhhhhh!". I jolted upward, and I was sweating heavily. I looked around worried and scared and also confused. I saw a bright, warm, crackling fire near my feet. My vision was somewhat blurry and I felt pain in my stomach and my head. There were 3 people near the fire, Rise, Morgana, and Rhea who was laying down unconscious. Morgana rushed over to me. "How are you feeling? Do you have any pain?" Morgana asked me. "Well I feel a bit dizzy and my head and stomach hurts a bit." I replied. I looked at her shoulder. It was wrapped in a cloth. I saw Rise's arm wrapped up and Rhea had bandages over her stomach and her head. The sky was dark, and it wasn't as hot as it was before. "What happened?" I asked. I looked down at my body. I had my stomach wrapped up, my arm was wrapped up and I could feel bandages over my head. "Well...after the explosion me and Rise got up quickly and we took you and Rhea to the forest where we started a fire. Me and Rise's injuries weren't bad only a few scratches but Rhea and your injuries were really bad." Morgana explained. She continued to explain "When the explosion happened Rhea was infront of you and a few pipes were sent flying. The pipe stabbed through you and continued through Rhea but not as deep in her. Your arm broke and you hit your head really hard. With Rhea she had the pipe stab her and her arm got cut clean off but we were able to reattach it and she got some bad gashes in her face.". I watched Rhea as she slowly shifted in her makeshift bed. That's when I saw the gashes. A few were only minor scratches, but most were inch thick cuts. They were not stitched up but the bleeding seemed to stop. "I heard you mumbling and moving rapidly while you were knocked out." Morgana said. I remembered Rhea in my nightmare. 
    Rise was watching over Rhea making sure she doesn't roll off her bed. I sat up and Morgana went away. I put my hand to my head and felt a small cut which still seemed wet.
    A few hours passed and my pain only got worse. Everyone else was able to sleep, but I was tossing and turning. I wasn't quite able to figure out why I wasn't able to sleep. I had a…an uneasy feeling. A feeling as if something bad was going to happen. I eventually got to sleep. 
    The next morning went by quick. While we were sleeping Jason went on an overhead flight. He came back to where we were settled and said "Over night I saw a large amount of Tri units coming our way. They looked like they had large weapons so we should get to a vessel, and fast!". We all gave Jason a worried look. "Are you sure about this Jason?" Morgana asked worriedly. Jason nodded knowing that he would worry Morgana more then she was.