the Moon and the mermaid part 1

Share your stories.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

Postby Great_Atuin on Aug 11 2016, 10:37am

NW_King_Of_Noobs_CB wrote:Stop spamming forums with this garbage. Learn to use punctuation please!
Great_Atuin

Postby Great_Atuin on Aug 11 2016, 10:37am

Why hasn't she already been forum banned?
Great_Atuin

Postby NinjaFresh on Aug 11 2016, 10:42am

Pls pls pls use periods at the end of ur thoughts. It ruins the story to read it non stop without breathing in my head. Just my thoughts
NinjaFresh

Postby Anubis on Aug 11 2016, 10:46am

Great_Atuin wrote:Why hasn't she already been forum banned?

Because it's great literature.
Anubis

Postby Great_Atuin on Aug 11 2016, 10:51am

Anubis wrote:
Great_Atuin wrote:Why hasn't she already been forum banned?

Because it's great literature.

No, it's not.

First, multiple mods have asked her to keep it on one thread multiple times, and she doesn't listen or respect them enough to even answer.

Second, there's also the part where her writing doesn't make any sense half of the time, making it somewhat confusing and hard to follow along, due to headaches.

Thirdly, she uses absolutely no punctuation whatsoever, leading to the aforementioned headaches and which generally is dumb.

PS: I'm pretty sure at least 4 people have died in the last few days of asphyxiation from trying to read her stories.
Great_Atuin

Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 1

Postby Lonesong on Aug 11 2016, 12:15pm

Atuin is unable to sleep at night because some person posts poorly written fantasy stories to Kingdoms at War forums.

She isn't spamming forums this time. She appears to be keeping all the parts on this thread, so why not just shut up and stay off the thread?
Lonesong

Postby Great_Atuin on Aug 11 2016, 12:38pm

'This time'
Yesterday, 5 different threads (1/4 of the page) of the same story that she wrote were on the first page of the Active Topics. If that isn't spam/not putting them in the same thread, then I don't know what is.
Great_Atuin

Postby Eiwa on Aug 11 2016, 12:49pm

Lonesong wrote:
She isn't spamming forums this time. She appears to be keeping all the parts on this thread

Are we on the same forum? Part 2 is its own thread.

Atuin, you should at least point out the positive aspects of Suzanne's work. What do you like best about it? 
Eiwa

Postby CraCkFaRrOkH on Aug 11 2016, 12:55pm

the mods merged her 2nd thread into this one
CraCkFaRrOkH

Postby Blueberry on Aug 11 2016, 1:12pm

Suzanne wrote:I looked at the young man who was talking to the guard and I knew that he looked familiar to me i know I had seen him before but I couldn't remember where I had seen the young man before I tried to busy myself so that they do not notice me but it was too late the young man saw me i looked at him and smiled he smiled back at me and I saw that he had cougar like eyes I began to run towards my room in fear that he might get me in trouble but eventually he was following me towards my room I quickly ran into my room and locked the door and sat on my bed hugging my knees against my chest I was afraid to come out of my room so I hid there for about a few hours and I heard someone knocking on my door and I slowly got up and I grabbed my sword and I opened the door and the young man was just standing there just smiling at me i wondered what I should do with my sword held tightly in my hands should I stab him or should I say what he is doing here and maybe he will answer me without getting harmed by me

This is a big sentence
Blueberry

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Fiction