the Moon and the mermaid part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Suzanne, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

2. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

Why hasn't she already been forum banned?

3. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

Pls pls pls use periods at the end of ur thoughts. It ruins the story to read it non stop without breathing in my head. Just my thoughts

4. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

Because it's great literature.

5. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

No, it's not.

First, multiple mods have asked her to keep it on one thread multiple times, and she doesn't listen or respect them enough to even answer.

Second, there's also the part where her writing doesn't make any sense half of the time, making it somewhat confusing and hard to follow along, due to headaches.

Thirdly, she uses absolutely no punctuation whatsoever, leading to the aforementioned headaches and which generally is dumb.

PS: I'm pretty sure at least 4 people have died in the last few days of asphyxiation from trying to read her stories.

6. Atuin is unable to sleep at night because some person posts poorly written fantasy stories to Kingdoms at War forums.

She isn't spamming forums this time. She appears to be keeping all the parts on this thread, so why not just shut up and stay off the thread?

7. 'This time'
    Yesterday, 5 different threads (1/4 of the page) of the same story that she wrote were on the first page of the Active Topics. If that isn't spam/not putting them in the same thread, then I don't know what is.

8. Are we on the same forum? Part 2 is its own thread.

Atuin, you should at least point out the positive aspects of Suzanne's work. What do you like best about it? 

9. the mods merged her 2nd thread into this one

10. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

This is a big sentence

11. So I see we've moved on to an aquatic theme. Does this mean we are finally getting the wereshark story we've been so eagerly awaiting?

12. The thing I like best about it is how she can spell correctly most of the time...

13. Interesting story

14. Damn it you actually made me read the story, and there isn't any aquatic theme in sight. The only animal that was mention was a cougar (no spoilers, read it yourself).

I can't believe that I read the whole thing. Now I'm breathless like a fish out of water from reading without pausing. There, how does that lame pun goes for aquatic theme?

15. Re: the Moon and the mermaid part 2

You don't understand.

When I read her stories, when I run out of breath reading them...

Such a story leaves me breathless.
    Well, plus it awakens something inside of me.

16. I own Suzanne therefore I now own all rights to these stories. All compliments must go to me, and me only. All criticism towards lack of punctuation must go to Suzanne as I don't like complaints.

TL;dr I AM YOUR MASTERS!

K, bai

17. If you and your family just ran away from a sea captain why are you living in the palace? Was he holding you captive or what? Why are in the palace? Are you royalty?

18. There is no punctuation or line breaks. It makes me nauseous to read regardless of content quality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.