the final werewolf love story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Suzanne, Aug 11, 2016.

1. I had awoke only to find myself and Scarlett in the vampire King's castle I looked at Scarlett and she was crying don't worry baby girl mommy is going to daddy she smiled and stopped crying we looked around the castle for Sebastian and I saw him tied up and beaten I cut the ropes with a knife and Sebastian looked at me and Scarlett he smiled as we began running towards the front doors of the castle but the same woman who took Scarlett stabbed me in the stomach and I fell down on the floor bleeding and Sebastian screamed in anger and he turned into a Lycan and came running towards the woman but the other guy who brought me and Scarlett to the castle stabbed and punched Sebastian Sebastian looked at him and fell on the castle floor bleeding and the handsome man who was smiling evilly at Sebastian lifted up his sword and stabbed Sebastian three more times in the stomach he stopped breathing I tried to get up but I took my last breath now it was up to Scarlett who was holding the sword she came running at both the woman and the man and stabbed them in the leg making them fall on the floor and she stabbed them both reapeatilly in the chest and they died Scarlett screamed in anger and started crying for us to come back alive but we didn't so she put her sword in her bag and walked out of the castle and into the forest never to be seen again

2. Dang scarlett grew up fast.
    I need more suzanne. Make one about harpies

3. no thanks I will do an anime story instead and yeah I know right she grew up so fast already

4. I wept just now....:-(

5. There was also alot of bleeding and stabbing in this chapter.

it really tore at my heartstrings.

6. I know right you guys I need your help with making another story and this time it's an anime story

7. I enjoyed it a lot Suzanne..

8. what's a good anime story title