werewolf love story part 11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Suzanne, Aug 10, 2016.

1. I was looking at my daughter Scarlett who is now 3 years old I got out of the hospital with Scarlett and I was trying to find Sebastian I ran into the forest that was near the hospital when I heard howling from far away and this tall Lycan came running towards me and she started attacking me i tried to make a run for it but she was too fast and she took Scarlett away from me I ran as fast as I could after her but another Lycan came from behind me and grabbed my throat he started choking me i tried to pull away from him but he was too strong so I passed out from not being able to breathe where was that woman taking my child and what does she have planned for me and Scarlett will I ever find Sebastian and live happily ever after or will I die trying to find him and help him escape from the vampire King's castle

2. Why am I even surprised.

3. Still no punctuation and still more weak women characters trying to be strong but being blocked off by ineffective writing

Wait what I didn't say anything

4. RWBY OP

5. NO
    PLEASE NO
    I DONT WANT THEM

6. No one wants them

7. Gif game on point

8. Why are the lycans attacking her tho. Lowkey no chill

9. 11 parts to this series is not enough. I want to know how it ends.

10. I'm holding on barely right now !! Please give us more of the story.I love the werewolf love novel.

11. Thank you guys I will and I love the Rwby for Ashes 

12. She's back at last.
    Are we finally going to get a wereshark and rum ham story line?

13. How did I miss parts 5-10? Now I feel lost... 0_o

14. I'm done with the story guys

15. What's the point, honestly? Stupid thread and the fact you've made more than one of these makes me believe you need to move to PIMD.

/lock would be the best option...

16. Interesting. My belief is she can do what she likes.
    It's also a fact. Derp. Someone to use my spies on at least.