The world is in danger

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Jul 27, 2016.

1. I am very worried about something.
    These creatures trying to destroy all life on earth.
    These creatures are called Sky Demons.
    I am a Shadowlord-ranked Death Reaper. That means that you should LISTEN.
    The Sky Demons travel by the smoke of wildfires. The fire itself is only strong enough for them to travel in using their smoke forms. They have to find the nearest Transmission Boulder, placed by the Ancient Sky Demons, to have enough power to turn into their Fire Forms (aka Physical Forms), where they can cause more wildfires. They plan to burn down every building on the planet. I advise all of you to NOT start large fires (small campfires in fire pits, barbecues, and fires with very little smoke are ok) because it can allow the Sky Demons to travel to the nearest Transmission Boulder. I am on a mission to remove the Transformation Energy from these boulders. So please, DO NOT START LARGE FIRES WITH THICK, LONG LASTING SMOKE. Thank you for your cooperation.

2. Can I start fires with thin smoke?

3. As long as the smoke does not travel far.

4. What about the sun? It's a pretty large fire.

5. The sun isn't fire.

6. its true.

the sun isn't fire.

7. This is a truly fascinating case indeed. To say I'm intrigued would be grossly inaccurate and preposterous.

The post reminds me of my trip to India where I came across a delightful young cow who believed himself a chicken. The poor thing would cluck all day eating grubs from the grass. The diagnosis ultimately being chickophysopotsy.

Of course I'm no psychologist and merely a humble neurosurgeon, particle physicists, race car driver, retired rock star, and comic book hero, it is my professional option this opt is suffering from a case of Boanthropy. This of course, a strange delusional disorder whereby a person believes himself to be a cow or an ox.

You don't believe these demons could possibly be working in conjunction with the Red Lectroids of the 8th dimension?

8. They're from planet Pyrr'skara, which is Burning Sky in the sky demon language called Skara'demmrish

9. Last time somebody went near a burning bush, they came back with two tablets..

No, not iPads..

The more you know

10. @Ashes
    Sounds like this guy has been burning some bush. 

11. I can't leave because the forest fire burned me down..

Get it?... Leave.. Tree.. Nvm

12. More like took a few doses of Purple Unicorn lysergic acid diethylamide
    Ashes seems not up to par this evening. The last joke left me........
    Think his garden got mite infestation.