Dream-A Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Dream
    Prologue
    I woke up in a cage, knowing nothing, remembering nothing.
    A person came up to me. He was wearing a mask. He said “Ok, kid. Let me tell you something. You are a pawn in our little game. This game is to gain all of your memories in the other dimension within one year. If you do, you get to stay there. If you don’t, You will return here, and play again. If you win, no one will lose their memories of you, even if you don’t make yourself important. If you lose, everyone will lose their memories of you, unless you get close to them, then they may remember. You will also die in that world. You will play again once three months pass in that world. And now, to the rules. You have one year to find all 20 memory modules. Each memory module restores a part of your memory, and has hints to find the next modules. When you find all 20 modules, You will come back here to decide to either stay in the time we place you in, and be in a family that you create, and has whatever you want, but never see your real family again, or return to the time you came from, and be with your old family. Now do you have any questions?”
    I had one question. I wanted him to answer my single question. “Have I played this game before?” I didn’t know. I wanted to know. I was curious.
    “This is your second time, kid. Your memories have been removed from your first time. You are basically new here. The other nine people have played for a long time. Anyways, are you ready?”
    At first, I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I just wanted out. I wanted to live. I never wanted this to happen. Then I decided my answer. “Yes. I’m ready. Now let’s start the game.”
    He pulled out a remote, pressed a button, and all went dark.

“Are you ready, Ikiryo?”
    The King had the device prepared.
    “This is my only chance to be important. If this works, I will be noticed. I have to do this. That means, I am ready.”
    The King smiled. He pressed a button and I teleported to a dark room with dim purple lights.
    “Choose the person you want to haunt. You are not in control. You can either find a way to take control of that human or you can just observe human life. You will not be released from the person you're haunting until the test is complete. The test is complete when either that human dies or we end it early. Use the arrow buttons on the pedestal to find the right person and the middle button to choose that person.”
    I walked up to the pedestal. I scrolled through them all until I found a girl with beautiful brown hair, similar to my bright blue hair, and emerald-green eyes.
    Name: Sarah. Age: 16. Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., North America. Possession date: January 1, 2025.
    She looked so much like me. I chose her. I will take control of the human. I will be important.

2. Is anyone going to reply

3. The maze runner ?

4. Chapter 1
    The Quest Begins
    5-8-25
    Collected: 0
    As I was walking under the desert sun, all alone, he saw me. I looked behind me and I saw his eyes gleam in the sunset. He walked up to me and kept pace with me when I was walking home.
    “Hi,” he said. “I’m Alex. What’s your name?” He spoke with a British accent and had a lonely look in his eyes.
    “My name is Sarah,” I answered. “Strange, I feel like I know you, but I don’t remember you.”
    He laughed and said “I get that alot, but nobody can remember where they’ve seen me. I think I know why. Wait... Usually, people don’t stay around for this long. Why are you still talking with me?”
    I smiled and said “Most people are too boring to talk to. Most girls I speak to either don’t play video games or don’t play them enough to have a gaming conversation. Most boys would rather talk about sports or social media. I’ve made a few friends, but most of them don’t go to my school, Desert Valley.”
    We both laughed. We walked quietly until Andrew said “I am not interested in sports or social media. I don’t play video games. My family can’t afford it.”
    He said the part about the video games in a way that sounded like a lie. I wasn't sure if that was true. But I payed no attention to that. While he was looking in the distance, I caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were a dark, almost blue, purple. We walked in silence for a bit.
    “Sarah, there is something I want to tell you. But I don't think you would believe me. Nobody will ever believe it. Everyone will think I'm insane. But you can call me insane if you like, because it doesn’t matter what you think. It isn’t your quest. Now, can I trust you to keep this a secret?” He had a begging look in his eyes. “I need you to do this for me! I want to tell someone! Anyone!”
    I didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know what to do. But I replied “Ok. I will keep whatever you tell me a secret. I barely have anyone to tell. Anyways, what do you want to tell me?”
    He smiled for a second and said “I don’t know who I am. I don’t know where I’m from. I have no real memories of the past. They were taken from me. It’s like there’s a locked box with no key. The farthest back I can remember is waking up inside a cage in a silver room. Before that, it’s just… gone. There were people in the silver room, though. They took my memories. They are making me find them. They took me to play their stupid game. Now I only have one year to find my memories. I am already on my second week and I have not found any way to get to the location. But two people can find them all. We can do this in time. Now, do you want to help me?”
    “I’m not sure what to believe. I’m just not sure,” I replied. “But I think if I help you, I will find the truth. No one else will ask me to help with something important anyways. Tomorrow is also a day off, so we have a 3-day weekend.”
    He smiled and asked “So we’re starting now?”
    I answered “As long as we know where to go, I’ll have all weekend. It’s only thursday.”
    He smiled and said “I know where to go, but how will we get there?”
    “Trust me,” I said, “I have transportation.”

We got to my house. I unlocked the front door with my key and walked in.
    “Mom, can I hang out with my friend over the weekend?”
    My mom replied “If you ride your bike over, then yes, because Dad has the car. What are you going to do there?”
    I said “We are going to the city tonight and tomorrow and camping saturday night. Alex has the tent and sleeping bags. Is that fine?”
    She thought for a moment and then said “If his parents are going with you, then you’re fine. I don't want you to get into even more trouble than last time. Bring supplies for camping. You can take 80 dollars for Vegas souvenirs. Take three portable phone chargers and the safety and first aid kits. Got it?”
    “Don't worry mom,” I said, “You will see me again by 8 P.M. on sunday.”
    We walked out into the garage and I opened the garage door. The two bikes were sitting next to the cars. There was one white-and-blue bike and one all-blue bike. Both had pedal-start engines. That means when you pedal, it powers an engine which makes the bike go twice as fast as it goes without the engine.
    “So, which bike do I ride?” Alex said.
    “The blue one,” I replied, “I haven’t used it since my birthday in October, when I got the white bike. They both ride nicely, though.”
    Alex laughed and said “That makes sense. I wish I knew what my bike looked like, if I even had one. This is what sucks about losing your memories.”
    “Alex, don't think about that right now. Anyways, let's go. We have to get there in time.”