Rp and stuff.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Arcrobius, Jun 13, 2016.

1. You know.. I've played kaw for a few years. I've been on and off. I started on pimd. So what, people rp. It's not much different from regular GAMEPLAY. SO WHAT PEOPLE WANNA BE SOMEONE OR SOMETHING THAT THEY CAN'T. People call it childish and immature. But really it's the ones calling it that that are childish and immature. Why do you gotta make fun of people who like it? That's bullying. We all know what bullying can lead to. If you don't like what other people like dont hate it. Dont put it down. Accept them for them and not what they like. #STOPTHEMADNESS

2. How about no? Seriously, no. :lol:

Who cares either way? It's just like CoD players hating Battlefield players or whatever.

3. Exactly. It's hating. No hatred

4. Rp is literally just people pretending to date then die and fight it's just for really lonely people

5. Obvious troll is obvious.

6. FINALLY! A THREAD WORTH SUPPORTING! I TIP MY HAT TO YOU GOOD SIR! *STARTS DOING MY HAPPY DANCE*

7. I have been reading the forums. Ivr read quite a bit. But that got to me

8. Lonely people find joy in it. Why knock it?

9. Technically we're all rp'ing as rulers of kingdoms with armies at our disposal.

Pretty cruel ones too, think of how many solders and spies you've sent to their death over your KaWreer

10. As long as it's not forced upon me or waved in my face I don't care what people do on here

11. No ones calling it childish and immature, since everyone on this game is rp.

it's not the rolls you pick, the weird ass online relations you'll never have outside a phone of which you'll have in your rolls. But if you're rp exactly what you'd typically do in rl like most pimd players do... then what are you doing with your life?

No one here likes rp in the sense you do it because it's weird, you may was well play DD with your friends (if you have any) that's more normal than that you'd be doing in pimd

13. @OP, I think the main issue is with the dirty type of rp, but it ends reaching all type of it because of generalization. I didn't know that typing /writing kind of rp was a thing until I started playing online games, but based on my observations I've noticed it's basically groupal creation of fiction, which is not wrong at all... But again, the problem and the hate starts with the thirsties that flood wc or random follow you in pimd... -.- They're so many that some people doesn't even know that clean rp is a thing... They just think rp is another name for... That thing that thirsties do to relieve themselves through chat apps -.- .
    And the missuse of an online game as an app where to find dirty chat mates has generated all the hate, mocking or bullying, which is understandable because thirsties are annoying asf.
    But respective the clean rp type, I personally have nothing against it and I don't see any issue in coexist with that kind or rpers and let them be. Again: it is the thirsties who are a pain in the ass.

14. Lol, yes! Not that we're actually grabbing a sword and fighting, :?.

15. Well technically everything in an online game is rp. Since partially we are protecting our private lives, we are all "projecting" an online persona of which we are comfortable with. The social aspect is really sort of artificial. When rl intertwines with rp, that would bring a level of attachment which may sometimes lead to detrimental effects. Maybe not all.

16. Lmao this is my new favorite defense for rp like yeah who are we to judge these lonely creeps who can't get it irl or weird teenagers who wanna pretend to be animals

17. Or a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a catfish...I think¿...not sure of the correct order of things there?¿? :-D