wings of heart part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Suzanne, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's my pet name for you I thought we had enough of a connection to move to the pet name stage of our relationship. It's a term of endearment my little fishy whiskered friend

3. Relationship ? And okay

4. Uterus Chronicles part 3

Harold Kubrick and i were embarking on an adventure to Ghoul King's castle i looked at the healthy succulent zebra that was walking beside me what is your name my name is Greg but please dont eat me he said I smiled and told him that I wont make any promises greg walked several steps behind me and I looked at the sky only to see a pretty normal moon i looked back at Greg I saw a hamburger screaming in pain as his body began to morph into a power ranger i began to run from him deeper into the forest but he was chasing me until I tripped over a massive satellite Greg had caught up with me and he walked towards me growling ready to use expert kung fu on me I must do something before I eat the zebra I tried to grab my butt I had forgotten that I had left it on the side of my saddle with my batmobile what must I do should I go tell my dade that there is a delicious prey trying to kung fu me or should I just kill myself without getting killed nor being bitten myself because myself being bitten is bad and i wont want myself to get bitten

5. Stop you are about as good at story making as kids in developmental kindergarten

6. It needs punctuation and then it'll be good, but otherwise it's improper run-ons which people get annoyed seeing and all the time also even with and you need a coma sometimes anyway.

7. A coma or two is JUST WHAT we need here...commas would be nice too. Or are some just coming out of comas...? ;-) :-D

8. Why you guys being rude for

9. Hi Suzanne next story put them all in it ! Let them all be destroyed by the beasts then they wont carry on harrassing and insulting .

10. Why would I do that

11. To make it easier for us to read the entire story. Means we can enjoy the "literature" as a whole rather than jump from thread to thread.

12. wings of heart part 3

I looked at the wolf that was trying to kill me and I punched him I ran through the forest towards my father Andrew was gaining on me I had to get away from him I kept running through the forest until I got shot in the leg with an arrow and three men and a woman appeared beside the wolf i passed out due to the pain from the arrow in my leg and I thought to myself am I going to die what do these people want from me and why did they shoot me in the leg with a ******* arrow

13. Re: wings of heart part 3

Interesting

14. Re: wings of heart part 3

Ok

15. Re: wings of heart part 3

How is she thinking coherently if she passed out

16. Re: wings of heart part 3

I don't know

17. Re: wings of heart part 3

Have you considered any punctuation in your text?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.